Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,607 members, 7,958,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:29 AM

Lady Searching For A Husband For Her Widowed Mother On Twitter - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Searching For A Husband For Her Widowed Mother On Twitter (32729 Views)

Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. / Man Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday, But See The Reactions He Got / 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Searching For A Husband For Her Widowed Mother On Twitter by pocohantas(f): 8:43pm On Feb 06, 2019
If na the mama die, the papa for done marry tey tey. The mother is really beautiful...

3 Likes

Re: Lady Searching For A Husband For Her Widowed Mother On Twitter by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 06, 2019
dreamwords:
grin Her waist is still OK though
�You sound like Lefulefu.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Searching For A Husband For Her Widowed Mother On Twitter by Tizu(m): 8:44pm On Feb 06, 2019
Olukat:
It's like buy one get one free grin grin grin

You mean marrying her and the mama at the price of one?
That girl papa go vex for am o
Re: Lady Searching For A Husband For Her Widowed Mother On Twitter by DSDLIVEREPORT: 8:45pm On Feb 06, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
Stupid child!!!!!!shocked

How can you try to replace your father with another man just because he's dead sad

You are a diagrace!
Your father will turn in his grave.

In fact I curse you on his behalfangry

Better go and marry and leave the poor woman to keep mourning her husband angry
that's is unfair and myopic.
Our being is configured in diverse way.
Some people have the strength to carry on without re marrying after being widowed while some doesn't.
The woman is too young to be widowed and she probably doesn't have the Grace of moving on all alone.
It's absolutely left for her to take the decision.
So getting a new partner in order not to turn a prostitute is the best option.
But because she is African and am African I will see the Daughter's action as extreme. She would have just done this covertly.
But just to ask how will the father turn in his grave ?
The contract says 'till death do us part abi apart ni?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Searching For A Husband For Her Widowed Mother On Twitter by Yewandequeen(f): 8:46pm On Feb 06, 2019
tunjijones:
A guy above said the father shd curse the girl for looking for husband for her mom. First of all when pple die they are gone... They don't even remember the life they once lived that's if they even remember anything.

Secondly do you knw what loneliness is? Nobody deserves to be lonely. Everybody wants to love and be loved. So free the girl. I dnt think she has done anything wrong.
seconded
Re: Lady Searching For A Husband For Her Widowed Mother On Twitter by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 06, 2019
Lol...her mom must be meddling with her social life for her to try match making.

.probably trying to get her mom's attention from her...she actually said she has only her lol
Re: Lady Searching For A Husband For Her Widowed Mother On Twitter by BABANGBALI: 8:46pm On Feb 06, 2019
This one na marry one, get one free. If you know, you know
Re: Lady Searching For A Husband For Her Widowed Mother On Twitter by emmy2244: 8:47pm On Feb 06, 2019
I rest my case good luck
Re: Lady Searching For A Husband For Her Widowed Mother On Twitter by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 06, 2019
I for lay pass give my old man but I don’t think he can handle that waist,if your mother is down for friends with benefits with me then hit me up.

I love cougars

1 Like

Re: Lady Searching For A Husband For Her Widowed Mother On Twitter by Ubdavis(m): 8:48pm On Feb 06, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:

How can you try to replace your father with another man just because he's dead sad

You are a diagrace!

U are simply too shallow .

3 Likes

Re: Lady Searching For A Husband For Her Widowed Mother On Twitter by Toosure70: 8:48pm On Feb 06, 2019
I need the woman please, Old layers dey sweet
Re: Lady Searching For A Husband For Her Widowed Mother On Twitter by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 06, 2019
she sure looks gorgeous, but i don't like people who claims to be christians, they can't be trusted. which is why they try so desparately to carry the label Christian.

I am also 45 tongue i would like to fuvk her.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Searching For A Husband For Her Widowed Mother On Twitter by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 06, 2019
. .
Re: Lady Searching For A Husband For Her Widowed Mother On Twitter by Hifeyhandrew: 8:53pm On Feb 06, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:

You are a diagrace!

All you said is crap. Only if you know what it means to be a widow/ widower, then will you know that she has not made an outrageous demand.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Searching For A Husband For Her Widowed Mother On Twitter by pocohantas(f): 8:53pm On Feb 06, 2019
gypsey:
she sure looks gorgeous, but i don't like people who claims to be christians, they can't be trusted. which is why they try so desparately to carry the label Christian.

I am very wary of them.
Those ones that be like "I can't cheat you, I am an evangelist"... once I hear that, na to sare kabakaba
Re: Lady Searching For A Husband For Her Widowed Mother On Twitter by hollywater: 8:53pm On Feb 06, 2019
They will not tell us what kill their husband/father. I smell something.
Re: Lady Searching For A Husband For Her Widowed Mother On Twitter by omooba969(m): 8:55pm On Feb 06, 2019
tunjijones:
A guy above said the father shd curse the girl for looking for husband for her mom. First of all when pple die they are gone... They don't even remember the life they once lived that's if they even remember anything.

Secondly do you knw what loneliness is? Nobody deserves to be lonely. Everybody wants to love and be loved. So free the girl. I dnt think she has done anything wrong.

How u take know, undecided abi u don die b4?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Searching For A Husband For Her Widowed Mother On Twitter by bionixs: 8:55pm On Feb 06, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:

You are a diagrace!

mourning him forever abi? Even if she killed him. Oga,you no make sense o

1 Like

Re: Lady Searching For A Husband For Her Widowed Mother On Twitter by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 06, 2019
pocohantas:

I am very wary of them.
Those ones that be like "I can't cheat you, I am an evangelist"... once I hear that, na to sare kabakaba
Honestly! i can't stand them. angry one man was going to sell me a property in Nigeria (Enugu) at first i was interested in the property, we have concluded the price i was about to wire his money to his account, and we were having a disagreement on the first pay Instalment.. And then he said something like i am a pastor and a born again christian i can't cheat you and boom!! immideately i witdraw from buying the property cancelled the transactions. he was surprised, i said to him you should not have told me you are a christian, did you think that would make me trust you more?

Anyway, he proved my suspicions Right when i later found out that he didn't even own the property, he was acting as an Agent. A born again christian pastor!

4 Likes

Re: Lady Searching For A Husband For Her Widowed Mother On Twitter by scarybeeeee: 9:11pm On Feb 06, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
I'll marry Her shocked. See figure 8. She still fit born 3 atleast before she clock 50.
grin grin grin
Re: Lady Searching For A Husband For Her Widowed Mother On Twitter by martineverest(m): 9:13pm On Feb 06, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
Everyone deserves love no matter the age
well said
Re: Lady Searching For A Husband For Her Widowed Mother On Twitter by SoNature(m): 9:16pm On Feb 06, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:

You are a diagrace!

Keep quiet, mister
How's that your business?
Instead of thinking of how to live a good life, u are here cursing people
Re: Lady Searching For A Husband For Her Widowed Mother On Twitter by merit12(f): 9:19pm On Feb 06, 2019
post=75483621:

Christie, At 45, your mom is still pretty young and BEAUTIFUL.

And with all those qualities you stated, she will definitely get a man before 2019 VALENTINE'S DAY!!

One more week to go!
Mark our words!
how many of una word
Re: Lady Searching For A Husband For Her Widowed Mother On Twitter by Nathayas: 9:27pm On Feb 06, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:

You are a diagrace!

How long will she mourn her husband, let her get married, i am even interested.
Re: Lady Searching For A Husband For Her Widowed Mother On Twitter by OhiOfIhima: 9:28pm On Feb 06, 2019
gypsey:

Comot d word f**k if you are serious In d business. This is not a joking mazzeer
Re: Lady Searching For A Husband For Her Widowed Mother On Twitter by PennywysCares(m): 9:30pm On Feb 06, 2019
I'm just 30yrs a graduate of MBBS

That age there disqualified me I would have love to apply cry the lady is good looking
I really need a mature lady for marriage this 2019 life is so bored for me

Girlfriends don't help matters
Re: Lady Searching For A Husband For Her Widowed Mother On Twitter by freemi(m): 9:35pm On Feb 06, 2019
Sugarplum777:
Ugly lady

Meanwhile join my signature cool
lols.. U wish
Re: Lady Searching For A Husband For Her Widowed Mother On Twitter by Slynation(m): 9:36pm On Feb 06, 2019
wow... mama still got what it takes!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Unusual Maternity Photoshoots / What's Happening To Our Men? / Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.