Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,948 members, 7,956,576 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:26 PM

Lady Searching For A Husband For Her Widowed Mother On Twitter - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Searching For A Husband For Her Widowed Mother On Twitter (32723 Views)

Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? / Man Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday, But See The Reactions He Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Searching For A Husband For Her Widowed Mother On Twitter by LINTUNE(m): 9:43pm On Feb 06, 2019
tunjijones:
A guy above said the father shd curse the girl for looking for husband for her mom. First of all when pple die they are gone... They don't even remember the life they once lived that's if they even remember anything.

Secondly do you knw what loneliness is? Nobody deserves to be lonely. Everybody wants to love and be loved. So free the girl. I dnt think she has done anything wrong.
bro don't mind that person jawe
Re: Lady Searching For A Husband For Her Widowed Mother On Twitter by Coefficient567(m): 9:46pm On Feb 06, 2019
Made4naijablog:
A lady has taken to Twitter to look for a husband for her mum who is a widow.

Sharing photos of her beautiful mum, the Twitter user wrote:

Hi, Meet my Mum. She’s 45 years old, widowed, Christian, and gainfully employed. Also, she has just me ?, and I’m on a mission to match-make her with one amazing and lucky man. Prospective suitor must be 45 and above, gainfully employed a Christia.(widower, divorced or never

See more pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/02/woman-takes-to-twitter-to-search-for-a-husband-for-her-widowed-mum/

Yummy, your mom looks like a bold milf

Check my signature to migrate to Canada
Re: Lady Searching For A Husband For Her Widowed Mother On Twitter by Changethechain: 9:47pm On Feb 06, 2019
You never know women
CreepyBlackpool:
Stupid child!!!!!!shocked

How can you try to replace your father with another man just because he's dead sad

You are a diagrace!
Your father will turn in his grave.

In fact I curse you on his behalfangry

Better go and marry and leave the poor woman to keep mourning her husband angry
Re: Lady Searching For A Husband For Her Widowed Mother On Twitter by CanineOfJackal: 9:50pm On Feb 06, 2019
Sugarplum777:
Ugly lady

Meanwhile join my signature cool

1 Like

Re: Lady Searching For A Husband For Her Widowed Mother On Twitter by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 06, 2019
she try grin
where are the sugarboys cheesy
oya make una come apply oo cheesy

Re: Lady Searching For A Husband For Her Widowed Mother On Twitter by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 06, 2019
gypsey:
she sure looks gorgeous, but i don't like people who claims to be christians, they can't be trusted. which is why they try so desparately to carry the label Christian.

I am also 45 tongue i would like to fuvk her.
when they put in a preferred religion for hook up, it means they want someone with thesame faith with them ... share common ground but they are obviously not claiming to be perfect, if they were they wouldn't put up the ad
Re: Lady Searching For A Husband For Her Widowed Mother On Twitter by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 06, 2019
This is the sweetest thing I've ever read on the internet since this year.
Re: Lady Searching For A Husband For Her Widowed Mother On Twitter by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 06, 2019
[quote author=CreepyBlackpool post=75478680]Stupid child!!!!!!shocked

How can you try to replace your father with another man just because he's dead sad

You are a diagrace!

What's wrong with this one? Are you from planet earth ? A woman like this should mourn forever and mourning for the person that's gone forever? You must be kiddy me! Dead men do not talk and they are gone forever. They shouldn't control the livings
Re: Lady Searching For A Husband For Her Widowed Mother On Twitter by wilsonchekwas: 10:41pm On Feb 06, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:

You are a diagrace!

whoever you are, stop judging people. Nobody is replacing her father. Do you know what the lady is passing through? Think before you comment and judge people with insulting remarks... Life goes on. Get that into your oblongata.. infact I believe you are evil to think that someone has to mourn for the rest of her life. It's even more stupid to open your mouth to say u curse her. Keep your opinion to yourself if you have nothing reasonable to say. Backward human being. Sorry!!! You don't deserve to be human... You're just a goat
Re: Lady Searching For A Husband For Her Widowed Mother On Twitter by zoghys: 10:41pm On Feb 06, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:

You are a diagrace!

Guy you no well at all. The man is dead for crying out loud, so what hence do you want the sweet girl to do, except make the beautiful poor woman happy. Everybody deserve to be happy my dear, stop ur local wombo jombo idea, and be realistic.
Re: Lady Searching For A Husband For Her Widowed Mother On Twitter by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 06, 2019
Beautiful woman, the child did nothing wrong jhoor, she just wants the mother to be alright, for those of you bashing her, so because her husband is dead? her own life should stop abi? no matter what happen, life goes on.
I just pray you guys find the right and someone that make that your glow become dull overnight sha.
Re: Lady Searching For A Husband For Her Widowed Mother On Twitter by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 06, 2019
dreamwords:
grin
Her waist is still OK though
Still fuckkkable huh.

1 Like

Re: Lady Searching For A Husband For Her Widowed Mother On Twitter by Junkiesailor: 11:16pm On Feb 06, 2019
so the man should contact you & you will take him to your mother abi?

sister if you are looking for husband come out straight stop using your mother as a bait!
Re: Lady Searching For A Husband For Her Widowed Mother On Twitter by BABANGBALI: 11:22pm On Feb 06, 2019
Lalasticlala this woman go fit you o, try put head now, we nairalanders go sponsor your wedding
Re: Lady Searching For A Husband For Her Widowed Mother On Twitter by Ayobami7(m): 11:26pm On Feb 06, 2019
好的
Re: Lady Searching For A Husband For Her Widowed Mother On Twitter by niceguy3(m): 11:34pm On Feb 06, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:

You are a diagrace!

u will not kill me with laugh
Re: Lady Searching For A Husband For Her Widowed Mother On Twitter by jesseomedia: 11:38pm On Feb 06, 2019
Do you have a wedding, naming, corporate event or photoshoot and you're on a budget?

Have you ever wanted the best photography services but feel you can't afford it cause of your budget?

Jesse Onoriode Media is here to provide you with top notch photography that suites your budget for your event and occasion.

All you have to do is to call 09092179694 or email jesseonoriodemedia@gmail.com and we would provide you with the best photography services that suites your budget perfectly.

Why wait when you can Call/WhatsApp 09092179694 to find out.

What are you waiting for contact us and make your enquiry now!

We are waiting for you.

We deliver our photography services Nationwide and we are available to travel to other countries.

Follow: https://instagram.com/jesseonoriode to view a few of our selected works.

P:S: We are a registered and verified business. This is to create promotion for what we do.

Thanks.
Re: Lady Searching For A Husband For Her Widowed Mother On Twitter by fjjc(m): 11:40pm On Feb 06, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:

You are a diagrace!

She has the right better far than cheating
Re: Lady Searching For A Husband For Her Widowed Mother On Twitter by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 06, 2019
Made4naijablog:
A lady has taken to Twitter to look for a husband for her mum who is a widow.

Sharing photos of her beautiful mum, the Twitter user wrote:

Hi, Meet my Mum. She’s 45 years old, widowed, Christian, and gainfully employed. Also, she has just me ?, and I’m on a mission to match-make her with one amazing and lucky man. Prospective suitor must be 45 and above, gainfully employed a Christia.(widower, divorced or never

See more pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/02/woman-takes-to-twitter-to-search-for-a-husband-for-her-widowed-mum/

Sounds like a scam. Nigga thinks he's in heaven, banging mother and so-called daughter on the low until they clean out his bank accountsgrin
Re: Lady Searching For A Husband For Her Widowed Mother On Twitter by DateMynd44(m): 11:56pm On Feb 06, 2019
justscorchone:
I for lay pass give my old man but I don’t think he can handle that waist,if your mother is down for friends with benefits with me then hit me up.

I love cougars
lol mehn see the woman waist, na die cheesy
Re: Lady Searching For A Husband For Her Widowed Mother On Twitter by DateMynd44(m): 11:57pm On Feb 06, 2019
Toosure70:
I need the woman please, Old layers dey sweet
hmm na wah oh.
Mehn see waist
Re: Lady Searching For A Husband For Her Widowed Mother On Twitter by DateMynd44(m): 11:57pm On Feb 06, 2019
gypsey:
she sure looks gorgeous, but i don't like people who claims to be christians, they can't be trusted. which is why they try so desparately to carry the label Christian.

I am also 45 tongue i would like to fuvk her.
mumu
Re: Lady Searching For A Husband For Her Widowed Mother On Twitter by Nobody: 12:40am On Feb 07, 2019
omooba969:

How u take know, undecided abi u don die b4?

grin
Re: Lady Searching For A Husband For Her Widowed Mother On Twitter by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:45am On Feb 07, 2019
13EPSblog:
Make #50,000 to #70,000 weekly without referring by just doing simple online mail processing.
Proofs available.
Ask me how.
how?
Re: Lady Searching For A Husband For Her Widowed Mother On Twitter by soledayo(m): 12:52am On Feb 07, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:

You are a diagrace!

Backwardness dey worry your life and those who liked your comment. D father is dead and d woman is not bound to him any longer. She needs to sort her loveliness.
Re: Lady Searching For A Husband For Her Widowed Mother On Twitter by echodrum(m): 1:07am On Feb 07, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:

You are a diagrace!

what kind of nonsense are you talking about? The women should remain single forever because her husband died?? SMH
Re: Lady Searching For A Husband For Her Widowed Mother On Twitter by noziz(m): 1:52am On Feb 07, 2019
gypsey:
Honestly! i can't stand them. angry one man was going to sell me a property in Nigeria (Enugu) at first i was interested in the property, we have concluded the price i was about to wire his money to his account, and we were having a disagreement on the first pay Instalment.. And then he said something like i am a pastor and a born again christian i can't cheat you and boom!! immideately i witdraw from buying the property cancelled the transactions. he was surprised, i said to him you should not have told me you are a christian, did you think that would make me trust you more?

Anyway, he proved my suspicions Right when i later found out that he didn't even own the property, he was acting as an Agent. A born again christian pastor!

u fit compose lie o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Searching For A Husband For Her Widowed Mother On Twitter by kenchop: 1:55am On Feb 07, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:

You are a diagrace!

MARRIAGE CONTRACT ENDS IN DEATH. SHE IS FREE TO REMARRY IF SHE WANTS NO+HARM THERE. MARRIAGE IS " TILL DEATH DO US APART". GO AND GRAB A COLD BEER &
STOP CURSING INNOCENT PEOPLE. ..
Re: Lady Searching For A Husband For Her Widowed Mother On Twitter by Brightest04(m): 3:26am On Feb 07, 2019
Another one!!!But before you enter check your side mirrors
Re: Lady Searching For A Husband For Her Widowed Mother On Twitter by Ndubuisipaul1: 5:37am On Feb 07, 2019
This family will be full of fun. it is only a girl from a civilized home that can do this.
I love both mother and daughter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done To Collect Money From Your Parents? / 8 Unusual Maternity Photoshoots / What's Happening To Our Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.