Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Npower Shuts Down Abuja With Buhari Have Concert - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Npower Shuts Down Abuja With Buhari Have Concert (2278 Views)

Sunday Mbang: Does Buhari Have Brain Like Abacha, OBJ And IBB? / "Does Buhari Have A Covenant With Death?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks / Obasanjo To Aisha Buhari: Have Pillow-talk With Your Husband On Nigeria Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower Shuts Down Abuja With Buhari Have Concert by sanchybaby: 6:25pm On Feb 06, 2019
Npower volunteers organises the concert in support of president Buhari and pastor Osinbajo re election bid. Electrifying match in major cities of Abuja. With an intimidating numbers of volunteers, over 50000 volunteers turned up the event with several residents of Abuja showing thier support.

The 4+4 sign was all over Abuja. The program is still ongoing as volunteers awaits Teni to perform tonight

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Npower Shuts Down Abuja With Buhari Have Concert by samutd4u(m): 6:27pm On Feb 06, 2019
Good for them

1 Like

Re: Npower Shuts Down Abuja With Buhari Have Concert by kayo80(m): 6:28pm On Feb 06, 2019
Well, they are benefiting from this govt, so why not.

2 Likes

Re: Npower Shuts Down Abuja With Buhari Have Concert by tempest01(m): 6:30pm On Feb 06, 2019
Their children are in airconditioned offices in Abuja on favoritism.

They share handouts of 30,000 naira to you for their re-election bid. March you out in the sun and you happily fall in line.

Can 30,000 naira build a life? The age where you find meaningful employment is eroding. When companies in your field are hiring, you will find out you don't have meaningful work experience to land a good job, and younger more desirable candidates have taken your slots. Then they'll end the program, as it was just for re-election purposes. You people need to wake up.
Re: Npower Shuts Down Abuja With Buhari Have Concert by BuhariLooter(m): 6:31pm On Feb 06, 2019
No reasonable human being will like to pass through such hunger and hardship of APC led administration againAtiku has comrades, people who believe in his principles of freedom of assoiciation, rule of law, religious moderation, liberal minded people who believe in ethnoreligious Harmony, people who cherish and value socioeconomic development, advancement and progress, people who value social inclussion, ethnic and religious tolerance, peace and stability. Smart human beings that value lives, reward for hardwork and competence. Atiku has sensable human being that understands that life is precious and must be preserved. They are not Zombies, but people who would call him out if he mess up. We are all Atikulated.
On the other hand, Buhari has fans, people that support people based in mere emotions and sentiments. Sentiments not based on wisdom, common sense or progress, but based of ethnoreligious interests and guest for dorminance. Buharideens are retrogressives, who thinks poverty is a good virture, being rich means you have soiled your hands and not cos you have worked hard for it. Senseless bafoons who values cattles over human lives, who dont care or see anything wrong that children, women and old people are slaughtered in their sleep because of cows, people with inherent animalistic tendercies and desire to spill blood for senseless reasons. Disregard for freedom, and humanities., deregard for rule of law. This is why 98% of Buhari fans is not moved or controlled by common sense or wisdom, but moved and controlled by ethnoreligious sentiments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Npower Shuts Down Abuja With Buhari Have Concert by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 6:31pm On Feb 06, 2019
Re: Npower Shuts Down Abuja With Buhari Have Concert by Abbeyme: 6:33pm On Feb 06, 2019
Your GEJ did it four years ago. So what??
Re: Npower Shuts Down Abuja With Buhari Have Concert by SalamRushdie: 6:34pm On Feb 06, 2019
Fascist fuckers
Re: Npower Shuts Down Abuja With Buhari Have Concert by StupidInyamiri: 6:42pm On Feb 06, 2019
Sai Baba

Did you ever stop and think for a minute about how crazy it is that anyone is just allowed to make new people?

The human population on this planet has DOUBLED in just 40 years with no sign of slowing down

But sure, eat salad and recycle, we'll be fine

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Shuts Down Abuja With Buhari Have Concert by BuhariLooter(m): 6:46pm On Feb 06, 2019
PIG BUHARIdementia IS A DEMENTED, OLD DOTARD AND APC SUPPORTERS ARE MENTALLY DERANGED PIGS AND IDIOTIC DUNDERHEAD.Up till now Osinbajo has not seen the need for FG to pay the terrorists to release Leah, but he is going about distributing billions of Naira in the name of Tradermoni, while Leah Sharibu is still languishing in the hands of the terrorist group for her faith in Pastor Osinbajo's Lord Jesus Christ.
Somebody is deceiving us Christians. The truth must be told.
Catholic Bishops were murdered inside Church by fulani herdsmen who have Buhari's full support, Pastor Osinbajo just merely explained it away as "we will fish out the culprits".
Only recently, a Christian former Chief of Defence Staff was murdered in very very questionable circumstances.
How many shall we count?Pastor Osinbajo was supposed to be the Esther or Shedrac, Mishak and Abedniggo or David of Nigerian Christians.
Unfortunately Pastor Osinbajo is VP for himself and family alone; even RCCG cannot point at any tangible benefit of having Osinbajo as a Member and Provincial Pastor as VP.
When Osinbajo was sworn in as VP, he was asked whether he preferred to be addressed as "Pastor" or "professor" he said he preferred to be addressed as "Professor", at the expense of his ordination as a Provincial Pastor.
Today, his campaign posters address him as "Pastor Osinbajo" and not "Professor Osinbajo"
Re: Npower Shuts Down Abuja With Buhari Have Concert by ozo13(m): 6:51pm On Feb 06, 2019
Mind fame.if u know that kind thing....
Re: Npower Shuts Down Abuja With Buhari Have Concert by NinjaMetahuman: 8:40pm On Feb 06, 2019
tempest01:

They share handouts of 30,000 naira to you for their re-election bid. March you out in the sun and you happily fall in line.

Can 30,000 naira build a life? The age where you find meaningful employment is eroding. When companies in your field are hiring, you will find out you don't have meaningful work experience to land a good job, and younger more desirable candidates have taken your slots. Then they'll end the program, as it was just for re-election purposes. You people need to wake up.
yeah.
Don't Mind them jare.
when atiku gets there, Every graduate will be employed at nnpc. Infact, atiku will build one nnpc for each graduate including the ones in cameroon.
then everyone will be earning millions instead of measly 30k.

vote atiaku alcamerooni for president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Npower Shuts Down Abuja With Buhari Have Concert by Sam0(m): 8:57pm On Feb 06, 2019
tempest01:

I think you are the person to wake up from ur sleep. If previous government have employed the youths we won't take up N-power.No recruitment that was done under previous administration was free,how many people were killed during immigration recruitment across Nigeria?despite the fact that they paid to apply for the Job.President Buhari recruited 500,000 people no kobo was paid no live was lost,name one country in Africa that has employed 500,000 people?if you can not then shame on you and the political party you represent.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Shuts Down Abuja With Buhari Have Concert by tempest01(m): 9:56pm On Feb 06, 2019
Sam0:

I think you are the person to wake up from ur sleep. If previous government have employed the youths we won't take up N-power.No recruitment that was done under previous administration was free,how many people were killed during immigration recruitment across Nigeria?despite the fact that they paid to apply for the Job.President Buhari recruited 500,000 people no kobo was paid no live was lost,name one country in Africa that has employed 500,000 people?if you can not then shame on you and the political party you represent.

Shame on you. Keep wallowing in your 30,000 poverty.

The NNPC recruitment is one example, where i personally went through the process till i was invited for interview in 2015. No connect, nothing. Buhari came in, used secret codes to recruit his kin and cronies. Till today, nothing.

Still keep blaming the previous government. After you vote in the cabal again, you will realize they know they have just 4 years, and they will loot you dry. That Npower you are shouting, i will come back and remind you when they terminate it or withdraw a bulk of you.
Re: Npower Shuts Down Abuja With Buhari Have Concert by Sam0(m): 10:31pm On Feb 06, 2019
tempest01:

Shame on you. Keep wallowing in your 30,000 poverty.

The NNPC recruitment is one example, where i personally went through the process till i was invited for interview in 2015. No connect, nothing. Buhari came in, used secret codes to recruit his kin and cronies. Till today, nothing.

Still keep blaming the previous government. After you vote in the cabal again, you will realize they know they have just 4 years, and they will loot you dry. That Npower you are shouting, i will come back and remind you when they terminate it or withdraw a bulk of you.

Now I understand your pain Eeya sorry!.am just speaking for the thousands of people that applied and that were successfully employed, you that knew no body then why were you nt employed in the NNPC? slowpoke

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Shuts Down Abuja With Buhari Have Concert by helinues: 10:33pm On Feb 06, 2019
Na so
Re: Npower Shuts Down Abuja With Buhari Have Concert by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:44pm On Feb 06, 2019
they yet to distribute d devices finish...must power March for buhari nawa she....
Re: Npower Shuts Down Abuja With Buhari Have Concert by tempest01(m): 11:00pm On Feb 06, 2019
Sam0:

Now I understand your pain Eeya sorry!.am just speaking for the thousands of people that applied and that were successfully employed, you that knew no body then why were you nt employed in the NNPC? slowpoke

Employed in mediocrity. Olodo. It ended with praise. I wouldn't have gotten a Masters or Moved to a better country if I had also settled for the crumbs you are eating now.

Big fool. Hope you'll be able to afford life after 4 years of your NPower. We will see what 30,000 can do for you in 4 years time.

Idiot Low Life.
Re: Npower Shuts Down Abuja With Buhari Have Concert by Sam0(m): 11:05pm On Feb 06, 2019
tempest01:

Employed in mediocrity. Olodo. It ended with praise. I wouldn't have gotten a Masters or Moved to a better country if I had also settled for the crumbs you are eating now.

Big fool. Hope you'll be able to afford life after 4 years of your NPower. We will see what 30,000 can do for you in 4 years time.s

Idiot Low Life.

LMAO the talk pain am!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Shuts Down Abuja With Buhari Have Concert by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 06, 2019
sanchybaby:
Npower volunteers organises the concert in support of president Buhari and pastor Osinbajo re election bid. Electrifying match in major cities of Abuja. With an intimidating numbers of volunteers, over 50000 volunteers turned up the event with several residents of Abuja showing thier support.

The 4+4 sign was all over Abuja. The program is still ongoing as volunteers awaits Teni to perform tonight
Even the tab or na android get as heh be. Don't tell me it is the same tab that Npower gave you used to snap those pictures.
Re: Npower Shuts Down Abuja With Buhari Have Concert by tempest01(m): 11:09pm On Feb 06, 2019
Sam0:

LMAO the talk pain am!

See this fool.

The thousands of people employed that you are speaking for are here.

https://www.nairaland.com/2154372/nnpc-recruitment-interview/16#61511191

I shouldn't even be changing words with you. Keep suffering and smiling, and keep supporting mediocrity. When you get into a financial emergency that you can afford, you'll remember this exchange.

Better be looking for real work and don't get too comfortable. After elections, you see of no use to the cabal.
Re: Npower Shuts Down Abuja With Buhari Have Concert by rusher14: 11:18pm On Feb 06, 2019
tempest01:

See this fool.

I shouldn't even be changing words with you. Keep suffering and smiling, and keep supporting mediocrity. When you get into a financial emergency that you can afford, you'll remember this exchange.

Better be looking for real work and don't get too comfortable. After elections, you see of no use to the cabal.

You are simply disgruntled because you didn't get picked.

Maybe you did fasting and praying to no avail.

I know you would pretend than there was a global downturn in the oil industry due to sharp fall in the price of oil.

Chevron, ExxonMobil, Schlumberger all downsized on their workforce.

But you, you would still be bitter about NNPC.

Move on.
Re: Npower Shuts Down Abuja With Buhari Have Concert by Sam0(m): 11:31pm On Feb 06, 2019
tempest01:

See this fool.

Of course I will remember when I get into a financial emergency that I can afford,Mr "Master" holder.
Re: Npower Shuts Down Abuja With Buhari Have Concert by tempest01(m): 11:34pm On Feb 06, 2019
rusher14:

You are simply disgruntled because you didn't get picked.

Maybe you did fasting and praying to no avail.

I know you would pretend than there was a global downturn in the oil industry due to sharp fall in the price of oil.

Chevron, ExxonMobil, Schlumberger all downsized on their workforce.

But you, you would still be bitter about NNPC.

Move on.

Global downturn that didn't affect recruiting th m their relations with secret codes. I'm just citing one example. I have since moved on from NNPC. I am in a better place, a better country. I don't see myself in that country (except in extraordinary scenario) in the next 5 years.

That you, that will be there, and still celebrating mediocrity, I'm sorry for you. The self pity that you would be pitying yourself in 5 years, i'm starting now to be sorry for you.

I left the country last year, I wasn't suffering. I didn't lack, I've been in two continents and three countries since then. I am enroute to get my citizenship in few years. But I still have Nigeria in heart. I still plan to come back, I am still following events...the future is bleak. The next four years will be worse than the current one with the same players.

Of because of a hand out of 30,000 you cannot see it, then I leave you in your condition. The future is pregnant. I don't plan to keep exchanging with you.
Re: Npower Shuts Down Abuja With Buhari Have Concert by rusher14: 11:37pm On Feb 06, 2019
tempest01:

Global downturn that didn't affect recruiting th m their relations with secret codes. I'm just citing one example. I have since moved on from NNPC. I am in a better place, a better country. I don't see myself in that country (except in extraordinary scenario) in the next 5 years.

That you, that will be there, and still celebrating mediocrity, I'm sorry for you. The self pity that you would be pitying yourself in 5 years, i'm starting now to be sorry for you.

I left the country last year, I wasn't suffering. I didn't lack, I've been in two continents and three countries since then. I am enroute to get my citizenship in few years. But I still have Nigeria in heart. I still plan to come back, I am still following events...the future is bleak. The next four years will be worse than the current one with the same players.

Of because of a hand out of 30,000 you cannot see it, then I leave you in your condition. The future is pregnant. I don't plan to keep exchanging with you.

Which condition did you leave me in?

Nonsense.

If they ask you to name those that got into NNPC during that period you would start to stutter.

Wherever you are at the moment, I would be regarded as your oga having been there and done that.

Going abroad for masters is what you are using to boast.

You no dey shame?
Re: Npower Shuts Down Abuja With Buhari Have Concert by Sam0(m): 11:40pm On Feb 06, 2019
tempest01:

Congratulations!Ajala travel,that is why you couldn't compose a simple sentence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Npower Shuts Down Abuja With Buhari Have Concert by tempest01(m): 11:44pm On Feb 06, 2019
rusher14:

Which condition did you leave me in?

Nonsense.

If they ask you to name those that got into NNPC during that period you would start to stutter.

Wherever you are at the moment, I would be regarded as your oga having been there and done that.

Going abroad for masters is what you are using to boast.

You no dey shame?

Lol...I am yet to see where I boasted. You are the one boasting with your NPower 30K. You have been where? And you are settling for 30,000 naira Npower. Because you manage circumvent the system get scholarship go do masters, doesn't in anyway elevate you. You are mediocre, supporting mediocrity. My Oga? You no near.

Been there done that. To go UK come back with ptdf na your been there done that.

Modified...I didn't even see that you just jumped into.my exchange with that Npower guy to show your clout. As a senior BMC guy
Re: Npower Shuts Down Abuja With Buhari Have Concert by rusher14: 11:49pm On Feb 06, 2019
tempest01:

Lol...I am yet to see where I boasted. You are the one boasting with your NPower 30K. You have been where? And you are settling for 30,000 naira Npower. Because you manage circumvent the system get scholarship go do masters, doesn't in anyway elevate you. You are mediocre, supporting mediocrity. My Oga? You no near.

Been there done that. To go UK come back with ptdf na your been there done that.

So you couldn't get a scholarship as well.

Is that because it wasn't on merit as well?

Guy, you are just whinging little so and so.

I'm your oga on many levels.

Someone just left last year and he's talking about citizenship. grin

Na your village playground you think say you dey?

Stop whinging and get real.
Re: Npower Shuts Down Abuja With Buhari Have Concert by tempest01(m): 11:52pm On Feb 06, 2019
rusher14:

It's called express entry permanent resident program. Countries that see value and know it run it. On merit.

As my "Oga" I doubt in a million years you'll get it. It's only supporting mediocrity to get crumbs you can only progress.

On ptdf scholarship, I went through the recruitment process. Didn't get it. My flatmate got it, he didn't write one exam. Convince me it was on merit.
Re: Npower Shuts Down Abuja With Buhari Have Concert by surveyProf(m): 11:58pm On Feb 06, 2019
rusher14:

Fulani hersman.....shocked
Re: Npower Shuts Down Abuja With Buhari Have Concert by rusher14: 11:59pm On Feb 06, 2019
tempest01:

It's called express permanent resident program. Countries that see value and know it run it. On merit.

As my "Oga" I doubt in a million years you'll get it. It's only supporting mediocrity to get crumbs you can only progress.

On ptdf scholarship, I went through the recruitment process. Didn't get it. My flatmate got it, he didn't write one exam.

LIittle boy, ask Atiku what he did with the PTDF funds whilst in office.

Your flatmate could not have gotten PTDF scholarship without scaling the hoops.

You've just been going around bad mouthing everything.

Don't worry, you go finish your course.

Na that time you go no say khaki no be leather.
Re: Npower Shuts Down Abuja With Buhari Have Concert by SalamRushdie: 11:59pm On Feb 06, 2019
I gather Abacha also had such concert

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oshiomhole: I Don’t Know If Buhari Still Support Me As APC Chairman / Corona Virus: Nigeria Is The Most Useless Country Ever, Nnamdi Kanu / Tell Ohaneze To Shut Up And Stop This Buffonery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.