Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,289 members, 7,811,865 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Atiku Is Free To Campaign At Sani Abacha Stadium - Kano Government - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Is Free To Campaign At Sani Abacha Stadium - Kano Government (28425 Views)

PDP Rally: Arrival Of Atiku At The Sani Abacha Stadium, Kano (Video) / Photos From Outside Sani Abacha Stadium After Hitting Full Capacity For Atiku / Campaign: Sani Abacha Stadium Filled To Capacity For Buhari’s Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Is Free To Campaign At Sani Abacha Stadium - Kano Government by Effiongdbest: 11:15pm On Feb 06, 2019
Jonathan:

Ok . Igbo Mugun

It is Mugu. I am helping you learn proper spelling, don't be too proud to bend down and accept correction. Meanwhile I'm Akwaibom not Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is Free To Campaign At Sani Abacha Stadium - Kano Government by terryflexy: 11:18pm On Feb 06, 2019
mercy after death. He would not lock those gate if really what I bread was true.
Re: Atiku Is Free To Campaign At Sani Abacha Stadium - Kano Government by citruslimited(m): 11:36pm On Feb 06, 2019
[quote author= post=75481637]Kano state government has said the former Vice President and presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar, is free to use Sani Abacha Stadium for his presidential campaign in the state.

The PDP presidential candidate is scheduled to be in Kano on the 10th of February for his political rally, but Kano state government ordered for the closure of the venue of the rally over alleged total renovation of the facility.

Confirming the development, the state’s Commissioner of Information, Malam Muhammad Garba said the state governor, Dr. Abdullahi Umar Ganduje has ordered contractor handling renovation works at the stadium to immediately demobilize to pave way for Atiku’s campaign to hold.

Garba, however, indicated that the directive does not affect ongoing overhaul of the Indoor Sports Complex.
The contractor has been directed to remove all machineries from the precinct of the stadium till after the campaign rally, while the state darling team, Kano Pillars has been directed to use the Pillars Stadium, Sabon Gari for its training sessions.

“The general renovation of the stadium aimed at giving the stadium a face-lift included the installation of the new scoreboard, the running track and provision of sources for steady water supply to all parts of the stadium,” he said.

Garba said prior to the closure of the stadium, the PDP had slated February 2 for the rally, which informed government decision to mobilize the contractor only for the party to fix another date for the campaign rally when the contractor had already moved to site.

“As a democrat who believes in freedom of association, the governor did not ordered the closure of the stadium to frustrate the campaign rally of the PDP. The stadium only closed for the intended renovation works,’’ he said.

Also commenting on the issue, the Executive Chairman, Kano State Sports Commission, Alhaji Ibrahim Galadima, said the closure of the stadium was far from politics.

He said, “To be honest, the closure of the stadium was far from politics but because we are in the era of politics people, turned it to be political. What happened was that the contract for the renovation of the stadium was awarded by the state government months ago and work has started at the indoor section of the stadium.
“Therefore, after the visit of the wife of the President, Hajiya Aisha Buhari and the recent visit of President Muhammadu Buhari, we realised that many facilities have been vandalised, hence the decision to commence the renovation work.”

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/just-in-atiku-is-free-to-campaign-at-sani-abacha-stadium.html
[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Atk6EGr4Bk0[url]
Re: Atiku Is Free To Campaign At Sani Abacha Stadium - Kano Government by Foolishbuhari: 11:41pm On Feb 06, 2019
Lordofthewest:
To all the stupid southerners(Yoruba & igbo in particular) hell bent on voting another fulani northerner, this is what they think about you oo...obviously una mumu never do.

Shut up your stinking mouth! Are you not rooting for Buhari? Have you not been rooting to vote the dullard?

See them running around like headless chickens. Go vote sorowe na. Get the Bleep off Trying to get people angry so southern people don't vote and buhari gets re elected. You don fail
Re: Atiku Is Free To Campaign At Sani Abacha Stadium - Kano Government by bakila: 2:50am On Feb 07, 2019
Lordofthewest:
To all the stupid southerners(Yoruba & igbo in particular) hell bent on voting another fulani northerner, this is what they think about you oo...obviously una mumu never do.
Did you see the I endorse buhari on his DP?
Re: Atiku Is Free To Campaign At Sani Abacha Stadium - Kano Government by TheAlchemist: 4:09am On Feb 07, 2019
so there is a stadium called Sanni Abacha, with all the atrocities commuted by Abacha.
Re: Atiku Is Free To Campaign At Sani Abacha Stadium - Kano Government by Igwesamco: 7:10am On Feb 07, 2019
Uturn made better for the Gov
Re: Atiku Is Free To Campaign At Sani Abacha Stadium - Kano Government by Gforce2019: 8:47am On Feb 07, 2019
DimIsaac10:
How many votes Lagos wan produce?..

I am sure your generation haven't step out your village before...

Tune to nta on Saturday , make you see crowd.. make you get heart attack

Eediot!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is Free To Campaign At Sani Abacha Stadium - Kano Government by DimIsaac10(m): 9:18am On Feb 07, 2019
Gforce2019:

I am sure your generation haven't step out your village before...

Tune to nta on Saturday , make you see crowd.. make you get heart attack

Eediot!

Number one, learn not to taunt people you don't know..
You are only showcasing how you were brought up.
Re: Atiku Is Free To Campaign At Sani Abacha Stadium - Kano Government by Gforce2019: 11:27am On Feb 07, 2019
DimIsaac10:
Number one, learn not to taunt people you don't know..
You are only showcasing how you were brought up.

*Were"
Re: Atiku Is Free To Campaign At Sani Abacha Stadium - Kano Government by DimIsaac10(m): 12:00pm On Feb 07, 2019
Gforce2019:

*Were"

Now, I know where you come from..
Re: Atiku Is Free To Campaign At Sani Abacha Stadium - Kano Government by Gforce2019: 3:01pm On Feb 07, 2019
DimIsaac10:
Now, I know where you come from..

Yes. I know you know where I come from...
I know you as a prophet of Baal.... and a soothe-sayer

See the issue of your life first before you start professing where I come from....

Omo' kobokobo, Oni 'ranu . Omo' ale jati-jati.
Re: Atiku Is Free To Campaign At Sani Abacha Stadium - Kano Government by DimIsaac10(m): 3:45pm On Feb 07, 2019
Gforce2019:

Yes. I know you know where I come from...
I know you as a prophet of Baal.... and a soothe-sayer

See the issue of your life first before you start professing where I come from....

Omo' kobokobo, Oni 'ranu . Omo' ale jati-jati.
Continue..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“Jack Must Pay” – Adamu Garba Explains His Absence In Court Against Twitter CEO / Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? / 2019: How Atiku Plans To Beat Buhari In Southwest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.