Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Gold Land In Osun - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gold Land In Osun (489 Views)

Gold Bars Roll Out In Osun State By West Africa's Largest Gold Company / Fire Razes Atakumosa Central Market In Osun / How Profitable Is Mini Bus Car A.k.a Korope In Osun ? And How Must Does Tokunbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gold Land In Osun by GeneratnMOTHER: 1:42am On Feb 07, 2019
If I have a gold Land (No C of O), but wants to sell to government or important personalities on commission based. How do I go about it?
Re: Gold Land In Osun by famouscargo4u: 7:20am On Feb 07, 2019
It naturally belongs to the government. You have no right to the gold within the land. In fact, in due time it would be redeemed from you. Meanwhile you can sell to whoever you want but mining of the gold therein is illegal until you get license to do same.
Re: Gold Land In Osun by GeneratnMOTHER: 12:02pm On Feb 07, 2019
famouscargo4u:
It naturally belongs to the government. You have no right to the gold within the land. In fact, in due time it would be redeemed from you. Meanwhile you can sell to whoever you want but mining of the gold therein is illegal until you get license to do same.
So It will be redeemed without compensation?
Re: Gold Land In Osun by famouscargo4u: 12:40pm On Feb 07, 2019
GeneratnMOTHER:

So I will be redeemed without compensation?
yes
Re: Gold Land In Osun by Taogold: 4:00pm On Feb 07, 2019
Where is the Land in Osun?
Re: Gold Land In Osun by iCauseTrouble: 5:47pm On Feb 07, 2019
GeneratnMOTHER:
If I have a gold Land (No C of O), but wants to sell to government or important personalities on commission based. How do I go about it?
Go and collect exploration license first from Nigeria Mining Cadastre. Mind you, you are not the owner of the land until formal documents and licenses are collected.
Re: Gold Land In Osun by GeneratnMOTHER: 9:01pm On Feb 07, 2019
Taogold:
Where is the Land in Osun?
Do you want to buy?
Re: Gold Land In Osun by Taogold: 9:31pm On Feb 07, 2019
No location, no papers. Are u serious?
Re: Gold Land In Osun by GeneratnMOTHER: 9:34pm On Feb 07, 2019
Taogold:
No location, no papers. Are u serious?
that will be in private box. can't be displayed publicly please.
Re: Gold Land In Osun by Taogold: 9:53pm On Feb 07, 2019
zotzy@yahoo.com, I need info

1 Like

Re: Gold Land In Osun by DZTech: 11:08pm On Feb 07, 2019
beta follow advice o.

d process is long, so if u can buy d land, use ur c of o as collateral wit a bank.

beta yet, find investors by urself. longer and harder but ur better off.
Re: Gold Land In Osun by Taogold: 12:42pm On Feb 10, 2019
Pls, reply my mail
Re: Gold Land In Osun by Taogold: 12:43pm On Feb 10, 2019
Pls, reply my mail.

(1) (Reply)

. / I Need Picture Of Male Nigerian Id Card In Exchange With Money / What's The Price Of Gold In The Market?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.