Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,215 members, 7,953,797 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:44 AM

I Need Picture Of Male Nigerian Id Card In Exchange With Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Picture Of Male Nigerian Id Card In Exchange With Money (534 Views)

Picture Of Wigwe Hosting Dangote And Otedola In His Lagos Mansion 2 Weeks Ago / Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm / Guess What You Really Need (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Picture Of Male Nigerian Id Card In Exchange With Money by Ikechukwumdy: 3:01pm On Mar 09, 2019
I am a Nigerian,working with an international company,so they needed a picture of an id card to verify my account, I have only id slip which they don't accept.

I need one male id card picture,I will pay #2000.00 for it,send with your account number to email: ikechukwumdy@gmail.com
One person pls.

Re: I Need Picture Of Male Nigerian Id Card In Exchange With Money by rtdCivilservant: 3:31pm On Mar 09, 2019
Ikechukwumdy:
I am a Nigerian,working with an international company,so they needed a picture of an id card to verify my account, I have only id slip which they don't accept.

I need one male id card picture,I will pay #2000.00 for it,send with your account number to email: ikechukwumdy@gmail.com
One person pls.
'send it with ur account number'? just like that and u think anybody would oblige to ur request? i don't know if u have ulterior motive, but even if u are genuine the rate of crime and atrocities in our country will make it almost impossible for anyone to help, don't u have anyfamily Male members that have a naija I.d?
Re: I Need Picture Of Male Nigerian Id Card In Exchange With Money by Nitah1: 3:44pm On Mar 09, 2019
What is 2k for me to risk my identity, the whole story is false. If you are serious as claimed, make it 10k.

(1) (Reply)

Talc Needed In Bulk From Northern Nigeria / G-wagon For Sale / For Your Safety Items And Safety Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.