Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,877 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

If You Are In Unimaid Or Have Someone There, Please Read This And Help. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Are In Unimaid Or Have Someone There, Please Read This And Help. (1835 Views)

UNIMAID Dental Student Dies 3 Days After Oath-taking (photo) / See The Hilarious Notice Pasted In A Hostel In UNIMAID / Thread For 2013/2014 Admission Applicants In Unimaid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Are In Unimaid Or Have Someone There, Please Read This And Help. by Fant(m): 1:52am On Aug 21, 2010
Hello! Everyone, it is nice to find that you really want to help.
Before i proceed, let me inform you that The university of Maiduguri has yesterday released first admission list for Remedia programs.
Now, my younger brother is expecting his name in either 2nd or 3rd list. But accommodation is a serious threat.
He has been seeking admission for years now and finally we are sure of his admission into remedia program in that school but we have no one there to accommodate him and the school does not give hostel accommodation to remedia student since there names are still written with pencil.
I therefore appeal to all Nairalanders to come to my aid. If you are currently a student in unimaid or have someone there who can help, please drop your email or phone number and i will contact you to know if my brother can stay with you for a while till he gets his own accommodation.
Please i urgently need your response so that we can plan ahead of time.
I assure you of my younger brother's good and comely character and promise to take full blame for any misbehaviour you may sense in him but i assure you that you will never regret rendering this help to us.
Please be kind-hearted by helping us if you can and my God will surely help you too.
If you want to contact me personally, my email remains: salisfelix@yahoo.com and number is 08094301125.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Free Post-utme Past Questions And Answers / .. / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) Anthem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.