Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,136 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. (17987 Views)

Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. / Rokiatu Pls Come To My Aid Cos It Is You I Want / I Love Rokiatu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 26, 2015
WOYA O nairalanders rokiatu is da bomb, have u all seen her new DP? men she is sexier dan kim kardasian and nicki minja combined together, "ROKIATU AND LALA247 will nt kill me b4 my time. "woya o team vaseline crews, do ur jobs.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. by Acekidc4(m): 3:51pm On Apr 26, 2015
You better go and Die right away!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. by MuguliciousMUGU: 3:53pm On Apr 26, 2015
sweetorgasm:
WOYA O nairalanders rokiatu is da bomb, have u all seen her new DP? men she is sexier dan kim kardasian and nicki minja combined together, "ROKIATU AND LALA247 will nt kill me b4 my time. "woya o team vaseline crews, do ur jobs.
i wanted to reply you, but when i saw your nickname i gave up.

9 Likes

Re: Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 26, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

lmao
Re: Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. by adanduka: 4:06pm On Apr 26, 2015
Good news for casket makers.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. by hatux: 4:07pm On Apr 26, 2015
Kids everywhere esp romance section.... undecided

10 Likes

Re: Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 26, 2015
Colossal craziness.
Re: Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 26, 2015
Rokiatu Ni bo lo wa grin rokia where u dey grin
Re: Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. by kambili999(f): 4:09pm On Apr 26, 2015
that moment when someone feels like dying. do you need permission? you only live once. pull the trigger dearie. * rolling my eyes *

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. by richidinho(m): 4:13pm On Apr 26, 2015
I saw it ooooooo my guy
Just got myself now...I was unconscious a while ago
Re: Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 26, 2015
Rokiatu don turn me to single guy, rokia I wan propose to u for Nairaland kiakia
Re: Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. by wolextayo: 4:21pm On Apr 26, 2015
if this post makes fp..... Op i will give u #10,000

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. by charijee(f): 4:27pm On Apr 26, 2015
Op you feel like dying ....die na make the babe rest small for una hand tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 26, 2015
If I comment ehn......the lady in question will be forced to remove that thing you called sexy!!!

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 26, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

Bros, wat can we do about diz viral stvpidity embarassed ?

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
Stewpeedity dey run 4 0p blood.........
Rokiatu ko, HoeKiatu Ni grin

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. by TheSonOfMark(m): 4:41pm On Apr 26, 2015
richidinho:
I saw it ooooooo my guy

Yet another bum-licking vidiot- you gullibly believe everything you see. Below are BUTTPADSwink

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. by richidinho(m): 4:43pm On Apr 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Yet another bum-licking vidiot- you gullibly believe everything you see. Below are BUTTPADSwink

Eyen eka...ntak akot me vidiot nah

1 Like

Re: Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. by TheSonOfMark(m): 4:48pm On Apr 26, 2015
Jezyfreezman:
Stewpeedity dey run 4 0p blood.........
Rokiatu ko, HoeKiatu Ni grin

I posted an analogy of the OP being the alter ego of one of the females. He opens treads to eulogize ONLY THREE FEMALE MONIKERS in particular...and those monikers happen to be 'e-friends'. There's a pattern the OP creates : The females being 'eulogized' are passive whenever the OP is active and vice versa. Discerning psychoanalysts would decipher it. Some of us can't be fooled.

My point? The female being 'eulogized' is actually the OP. That solves the riddle.

Cc: Borrussia

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

I posted an analogy of the OP being the alter ego of one of the females. He opens treads to eulogize ONLY THREE FEMALE MONIKERS in particular...and those monikers happen to be 'e-friends'. There's a pattern the OP creates : The females being 'eulogized' are passive whenever the OP is active and vice versa. Discerning psychoanalyst would decipher it.

My point? The female being 'eulogized' is actually the OP. That solves the riddle.

Cc: Borrussia
So y Quotin me sir

1 Like

Re: Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. by TheSonOfMark(m): 4:53pm On Apr 26, 2015
richidinho:

Iya, afo ade awo akop usem? Akene da afo kene yak iwod akpara ado akpon. You aren't my target though. Just tone down the butt-licking.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 26, 2015
kambili999:
that moment when someone feels like dying. do you need permission? you only live once. pull the trigger dearie. * rolling my eyes *

I sense jealousy
Re: Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. by Davidson267(m): 4:55pm On Apr 26, 2015
sweetorgasm:

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. by richidinho(m): 4:57pm On Apr 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Iya, afo ade awo akop usem? Akene da afo kene yak iwod akpara ado akpon. You aren't my target though. Just tone down the butt-licking.

Nkpo abadiee?
Re: Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:03pm On Apr 26, 2015
richidinho:

Nkpo abadiee?

Idioko. Nsang mmodo ke Uyo nyin ami. Let's not derail any further.
Re: Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. by vislabraye(m): 5:07pm On Apr 26, 2015
sweetorgasm:

I don see am. She no even show her face..
Re: Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. by komzyb(f): 5:08pm On Apr 26, 2015
richidinho:

akwa ibom mma!!!
Re: Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. by richidinho(m): 5:08pm On Apr 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Idioko. Nsang mmodo ke Uyo nyin ami. Let's not derail any further.

Uyo ado ok nah
Re: Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. by richidinho(m): 5:10pm On Apr 26, 2015
komzyb:
akwa ibom mma!!!

Uyai iban abadiee?
Re: Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. by komzyb(f): 5:11pm On Apr 26, 2015
richidinho:

Uyai iban abadiee?
na so,idioko o
Re: Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 26, 2015
kambili999:
so i shud really die?
Re: Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 26, 2015
richidinho:
I saw it ooooooo my guy
ha ha ha HA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Biography Of Orijin101 And Chiam55 / Cougar Dating In Nigeria(olderwomen Interested In Dating Younger Men In Nigeria) / Single Ladies Looking To Hook Up With Serious Minded Dudes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.