Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,216 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:29 PM

Desmond Elliot Dances And Drinks Palmwine With The Kegites - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Desmond Elliot Dances And Drinks Palmwine With The Kegites (34824 Views)

Joro Olumofin Turns Santa, Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas / Davido Smokes And Drinks Amid Breakup Rumors With Chioma (Photos) / Meet Victoria Elliot, Desmond Elliot's Wife As They Mark Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Elliot Dances And Drinks Palmwine With The Kegites by exzywillipaton: 12:46pm On Feb 07, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
Why? Any benefit??
You're anti social
Re: Desmond Elliot Dances And Drinks Palmwine With The Kegites by Priceless200(f): 12:55pm On Feb 07, 2019
Ohraykon:
i heard dey are a link to other cults n dey are not ad harmless as dey claim
Wrong dear, kegites all over the world does not entertain any form of cultism, in any form.

In fact if as a reigning chief, it is confirmed that you bring anything cultism near your kegite activities, or condone any form of it, you will be dekeged (that is suspended from even being a member) . Now talk more of ordinary kegite member.

That said, I won't tell you that there are no cultist in kegite, naaahhhhh..
Just like we have cultists all around us, we worship with them in our churches, mosques, departments, schools, other social clubs etc. We welcome everyone in kegites so long as you keep your cult activities outside.

Reason why kegites are allowed in all schools, their activities are open, in my school those days, some lecturers openly gyrate with us.

7 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Dances And Drinks Palmwine With The Kegites by DEADALIVE: 12:57pm On Feb 07, 2019
AB demuoloro your kapito isa ovakoma....to all the entiti liva galaxy may u walk and not stumble

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Dances And Drinks Palmwine With The Kegites by zubby4567(m): 12:57pm On Feb 07, 2019
Iam iam that same Ab Zubby who was transformed from Umu Mmuo to umummadu.. from the same book of bookosis...... May your days be very metaplastic.... From Iliya d �
I have landed

3 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Dances And Drinks Palmwine With The Kegites by OsuGanja(m): 12:59pm On Feb 07, 2019
Admssnhelp:
cultist

Re: Desmond Elliot Dances And Drinks Palmwine With The Kegites by royalair(m): 1:40pm On Feb 07, 2019
May your daysis be long karid man
Re: Desmond Elliot Dances And Drinks Palmwine With The Kegites by BULGNAIRA(m): 1:53pm On Feb 07, 2019
Skyfornia:
I regretted not joining Kegites as an undergraduate.
u can still join now my brother is not about age and nothing is done in secrecy all what u need to do is look for anyone thats karid ie a member around there and tell him or her your desire
Re: Desmond Elliot Dances And Drinks Palmwine With The Kegites by Burgerlomo: 1:54pm On Feb 07, 2019
sinaj:
Election don reach nau

Re: Desmond Elliot Dances And Drinks Palmwine With The Kegites by Patini147(m): 1:55pm On Feb 07, 2019
In the midst of jollification -- Brutal danger enwere. Pikin wey talk say him mama no go sleep -- Him too no go sleep. Aturupepe aturupepe aturupepe......

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Dances And Drinks Palmwine With The Kegites by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:05pm On Feb 07, 2019
exzywillipaton:

You're anti social
Oh, I didn't know that all social people are Kegites sad

Your school was under mango tree.. I can bet my balls! grin
Re: Desmond Elliot Dances And Drinks Palmwine With The Kegites by Favour1990(m): 2:36pm On Feb 07, 2019
Go back and check well wat his problem cus u will b shocked by d tru story for his poor perfomance
sexybaby22:

It affected the result of a classmate of mine. Dude was soo focused on the whole kegite stuff and even became president of iliya di lagoon (unilag branch) and came out with a not soo good degree. And this was someone everybody was expecting to finish with a first class.
Re: Desmond Elliot Dances And Drinks Palmwine With The Kegites by Shaev7(m): 3:13pm On Feb 07, 2019
Oya Baba elemu... Daysis be long.All ayam karid to interact to the centre of gyrosphere...

I rep #Ilya Du Poly where karabilities is woged, tested and trusted! y'all a ja.

Like for entity...

3 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Dances And Drinks Palmwine With The Kegites by Tflex01: 4:30pm On Feb 07, 2019
Priceless200:

Wrong dear, kegites all over the world does not entertain any form of cultism, in any form.

In fact if as a reigning chief, it is confirmed that you bring anything cultism near your kegite activities, or condone any form of it, you will be dekeged (that is suspended from even being a member) . Now talk more of ordinary kegite member.

Just like we have cultists all around us, we worship with them in our churches, mosques, departments, schools, other social clubs etc. We welcome everyone in kegites so long as you keep your cult activities outside.

Reason why kegites are allowed in all schools, their activities are open, in my school those days, some lecturers openly gyrate with us.

OAU?
Re: Desmond Elliot Dances And Drinks Palmwine With The Kegites by Tflex01: 4:36pm On Feb 07, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
Oh, I didn't know that all social people are Kegites sad

Your school was under mango tree.. I can bet my balls! grin

Although I'm not a member but your comment gave you out as a kid.

Being a Kegite does not mean that somebody attended a bad school.

There is absolutely nothing wrong in being a kegite in school.
Re: Desmond Elliot Dances And Drinks Palmwine With The Kegites by joefranky(m): 4:37pm On Feb 07, 2019
shadrach77:
Daysis! Brutal tikadima to all comrades. You are woked! grin
yua kponski Jah. Sf nature on the keypad.
Re: Desmond Elliot Dances And Drinks Palmwine With The Kegites by Chuks9000: 5:29pm On Feb 07, 2019
Admssnhelp:
cultist
How?
Re: Desmond Elliot Dances And Drinks Palmwine With The Kegites by byemx06(m): 6:21pm On Feb 07, 2019
TwoBottles:
May you walk and never stumble.
The wisdom of solomon has nothing to do with the age of methuselah.

Supreme Alhaji, I was there.

may your enemy die like dele giwa who cannot differentiate BTW bomb letter and love. ....... make I stop bfor people go attack me
Re: Desmond Elliot Dances And Drinks Palmwine With The Kegites by Willymani: 7:38pm On Feb 07, 2019
all eye yam karid should walk and firiki, our letter I will never jam staphylococcus and HIV.. Desmond Eliot you are very natty
Re: Desmond Elliot Dances And Drinks Palmwine With The Kegites by Peridotushers18: 7:27am On Feb 08, 2019
sexybaby22:

It affected the result of a classmate of mine. Dude was soo focused on the whole kegite stuff and even became president of iliya di lagoon (unilag branch) and came out with a not soo good degree. And this was someone everybody was expecting to finish with a first class.
meku e for national peace why are you giving false information here all the chief from illya du lagoon past and present did well during there first degree
Re: Desmond Elliot Dances And Drinks Palmwine With The Kegites by raja4liverpool(m): 11:42pm On Feb 12, 2019
sexybaby22:

Kegites Club I know is never a reason for his academic lapses... I have been an active member of the club in the prestigious NIGER DELTA UNIVERSITY (ILYA DU SPRING) and I can boast of a great academic result. My current HOD is a stack kegite member. He's a professor of English. Please get your facts well before denigrating this great club! A comrado u remaineth!

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Dances And Drinks Palmwine With The Kegites by meromero11: 1:32pm On Dec 14, 2019
Priceless200:

You're very correct. You're woked. May u walk, dayzis!
Those days the Chief is entitled to a palace in any hall of his choice. School buses are freely allocated when applied to be used by the ilya for any trip outside campus. Keggite was absolute fun during our time and i think it should still be same today.
Re: Desmond Elliot Dances And Drinks Palmwine With The Kegites by meromero11: 1:34pm On Dec 14, 2019
Peridotushers18:
meku e for national peace why are you giving false information here all the chief from illya du lagoon past and present did well during there first degree
That's true. Can't remember any chief way back from illya du lagoon that did not do well.
Re: Desmond Elliot Dances And Drinks Palmwine With The Kegites by Nizguy(m): 3:17pm On Dec 14, 2019
May Ukraine son never resemble urine landlord

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ikorodu Bois Recreate Zlatan Ibile Refusing To Eat Amala After Barcelona Defeat / LAX Buys Two Cars For His Mother And Himself / I Have bleeped Up As A Father,role Model & A Husband. 2face To Annie Idibia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.