Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Desmond Elliot Dances And Drinks Palmwine With The Kegites - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Desmond Elliot Dances And Drinks Palmwine With The Kegites (34723 Views)

Joro Olumofin Turns Santa, Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas / Davido Smokes And Drinks Amid Breakup Rumors With Chioma (Photos) / Meet Victoria Elliot, Desmond Elliot's Wife As They Mark Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Elliot Dances And Drinks Palmwine With The Kegites by AllenSpencer: 11:40am On Feb 07, 2019
helinues:
Only group I regretted of not joining.

You miss die.

When you mix Kegite and cultism, Baba! It's heaven on Earth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Dances And Drinks Palmwine With The Kegites by abraham324: 11:41am On Feb 07, 2019
Na drink him dey drink way make am no fit sponsor any bill
Re: Desmond Elliot Dances And Drinks Palmwine With The Kegites by Trybes(m): 11:43am On Feb 07, 2019
For ur in4majara election around d corner
Re: Desmond Elliot Dances And Drinks Palmwine With The Kegites by roeb1987(m): 11:44am On Feb 07, 2019
politicians and humility during election period were like 5 & 6...after winning the election then you see the stuff they're made of.
Re: Desmond Elliot Dances And Drinks Palmwine With The Kegites by lastempero: 11:45am On Feb 07, 2019
Skyfornia:
I regretted not joining Kegites as an undergraduate.

Come let me liberate you from animali to nwa nke nmadu.shout out to all iam karid. If you not karid then u missed 40% of your life in campus.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Dances And Drinks Palmwine With The Kegites by lastempero: 11:46am On Feb 07, 2019
AllenSpencer:

You miss die.

I dey tell you, you will confuse your enemies till you graduate grin

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Dances And Drinks Palmwine With The Kegites by holluphemydavid(m): 11:47am On Feb 07, 2019
dat is to say Desmond Eliot is highly karid

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Dances And Drinks Palmwine With The Kegites by felo812000(m): 11:49am On Feb 07, 2019
Thick at thou
Re: Desmond Elliot Dances And Drinks Palmwine With The Kegites by felo812000(m): 11:50am On Feb 07, 2019
semesis to say Elliot is thicker than akamu .....
Re: Desmond Elliot Dances And Drinks Palmwine With The Kegites by lastempero: 11:51am On Feb 07, 2019
Is that ewulewu a g lord or is he just desecrating our tom tom milki milki.
Re: Desmond Elliot Dances And Drinks Palmwine With The Kegites by AllenSpencer: 11:51am On Feb 07, 2019
lastempero:

I dey tell you, you will confuse your enemies till you graduate grin

Your head dey game.
Re: Desmond Elliot Dances And Drinks Palmwine With The Kegites by helinues: 11:53am On Feb 07, 2019
AllenSpencer:

You miss die.

Re: Desmond Elliot Dances And Drinks Palmwine With The Kegites by AllenSpencer: 11:53am On Feb 07, 2019
holluphemydavid:
dat is to say Desmond Eliot is highly karid

His Oloko labelled him Emudesmond, Animal kingdom labelled him Desmond.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Dances And Drinks Palmwine With The Kegites by ogbeiwi(m): 11:59am On Feb 07, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Useless n cursed man
must you insult people,please be guided
Re: Desmond Elliot Dances And Drinks Palmwine With The Kegites by engrjacuzzi: 12:00pm On Feb 07, 2019
I don't even like like palmie lest cult.
Re: Desmond Elliot Dances And Drinks Palmwine With The Kegites by OShepherd: 12:00pm On Feb 07, 2019
sexybaby22:

It affected the result of a classmate of mine. Dude was soo focused on the whole kegite stuff and even became president of iliya di lagoon (unilag branch) and came out with a not soo good degree. And this was someone everybody was expecting to finish with a first class.
He was nevr focused from the beginning like you thought, so many great fellows in various disciplines and careers in life passed through the road, its all about being focused!

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Dances And Drinks Palmwine With The Kegites by asawanathegreat(m): 12:02pm On Feb 07, 2019
ikorodureporta:
No let dem poison u sha
he is a free man.
Re: Desmond Elliot Dances And Drinks Palmwine With The Kegites by Clapbackdon: 12:07pm On Feb 07, 2019
May he walk and never stumble , he is highly karid
His oloko named him well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Dances And Drinks Palmwine With The Kegites by demolinka(m): 12:11pm On Feb 07, 2019
Highly bembestic...

Remain karid
Re: Desmond Elliot Dances And Drinks Palmwine With The Kegites by Kyngfarabale1(m): 12:18pm On Feb 07, 2019
shiki:
Palm wine drinkers association cool
I remainmy humble self may we walk n never jam any katakilism by d power bestow on me as d ab Kurator ilya du desert 2015 keg year nawaly an Kurator4.....senior fellow

3 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Dances And Drinks Palmwine With The Kegites by Ohraykon: 12:21pm On Feb 07, 2019
Skyfornia:
I regretted not joining Kegites as an undergraduate.
i heard dey are a link to other cults n dey are not ad harmless as dey claim
Re: Desmond Elliot Dances And Drinks Palmwine With The Kegites by Admssnhelp: 12:29pm On Feb 07, 2019
OsuGanja:
Daysis to orl ayam karid viamus this rumola... May we all work -stumble
cultist
Re: Desmond Elliot Dances And Drinks Palmwine With The Kegites by Oshin56(m): 12:29pm On Feb 07, 2019
Day6 2 all I am karid in whole Galaxy may we all waka n Neva stumble��

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Dances And Drinks Palmwine With The Kegites by pagorino(m): 12:30pm On Feb 07, 2019
All na for election.. Yinmu angry
Re: Desmond Elliot Dances And Drinks Palmwine With The Kegites by bikefab(m): 12:31pm On Feb 07, 2019
AB Desmond...u ar very karid!
Re: Desmond Elliot Dances And Drinks Palmwine With The Kegites by Priceless200(f): 12:45pm On Feb 07, 2019
If I went to school, graduate and all and i wasn't gbanwe'd, transmissioned and transformed into a wobbed entity kum cum arkaival Sf wetin I for gain kwanu.

Nwannemus Desmond Elliot I minage ginwa. Fire on, Emu ogoro is life, walk and senepa any danger. The gods are always wise.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bam Bam And Teddy A Welcome Second Child Together (Photo) / Rahama Sadau Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday With New Stunning Photos / Kemen Challenged To Do 20 Push Ups While Carrying Man Weighing 114kg (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.