Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Laura Ikeji Flaunts Beautifully Hand Made Henna (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Flaunts Beautifully Hand Made Henna (photos) (29116 Views)

Peks Ikeji Flaunts His New Apartment. Laura Reacts / Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In / Peks Ikeji Flaunts His Beautiful Sitting Room In Banana Island (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji Flaunts Beautifully Hand Made Henna (photos) by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 07, 2019
I love it.
Re: Laura Ikeji Flaunts Beautifully Hand Made Henna (photos) by stanliwise(m): 9:06am On Feb 07, 2019
Vacora:

Well said. The Nigerian pysche is so warped that we are now so interested in irrelevant topics and the mundane. You shouldn’t be criticized for expressing your opinions. Nairaland is like a playground with prepubescent kids and bigots.
But he had the simple option of skipping the topic and also could have navigated to the political section but instead he click it and then decided to complain.
Re: Laura Ikeji Flaunts Beautifully Hand Made Henna (photos) by baratech: 9:14am On Feb 07, 2019
Hand made henna
Re: Laura Ikeji Flaunts Beautifully Hand Made Henna (photos) by Vacora(m): 9:17am On Feb 07, 2019
stanliwise:
But he had the simple option of skipping the topic and also could have navigated to the political section but instead he click it and then decided to complain.

I assume we all can be matured and pragmatic in our response as adults. Fact is the front page is littered with pedestrian topics whilst the important ones are relegated to the background. At the moment there is no option to choose which topics to have on your feed like Quora. It is been pointed out several times and this once engaging site is on its way out if care is not taken. Not everyone is interested in ‘celebrities’ who have not made any positive impact on our lives or contributed to the delevopment of Nigeria or mankind in general or have a verifiable source of income worthy of emulation. I enjoy shooting the breeze sometimes but seriously these instagram copy & paste posts are dumb as hell sha. Plus viewing these moronic posts is like seeing a car crash and wondering how in the hell did that happen?
Re: Laura Ikeji Flaunts Beautifully Hand Made Henna (photos) by ALIVE15: 9:34am On Feb 07, 2019
looks good on her
Re: Laura Ikeji Flaunts Beautifully Hand Made Henna (photos) by Torontoparrot(m): 10:18am On Feb 07, 2019
just dey imagine nio

Re: Laura Ikeji Flaunts Beautifully Hand Made Henna (photos) by showafrica(m): 10:23am On Feb 07, 2019
Barney11:
If you see this woman in real life,you will know she went so far with bleaching,esp those knuckles ink covered.But still it is her choice.Photo edit saves 'celebrities'.

I wonder how someone will bleach skin to white, then use black ink draw am black again

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Flaunts Beautifully Hand Made Henna (photos) by simplesearch: 10:28am On Feb 07, 2019
Vacora:

Well said. The Nigerian psyche is so warped that we are now so interested in irrelevant topics and the mundane. You shouldn’t be criticized for expressing your opinions. Nairaland is like a playground with prepubescent kids and bigots.

Do you need a buoyant economy to create a forum like this? you may have genuine reasons for your venting but do it in a more mature way. The Document Foundation did not just sit down hauling insult at Microsoft they came up with an alternative. If you think you can give us a better community forum than this where we can free express our divergent opinion, that will be a welcome development, and I will advise you go about it as quickly as possible. You can also send us the link to your news portal on this forum, so we can visit and also weigh in on your creativity and better innovations.
Re: Laura Ikeji Flaunts Beautifully Hand Made Henna (photos) by Barney11: 10:29am On Feb 07, 2019
showafrica:

I wonder how someone will bleach skin to white, then use black ink draw am black again

That is 'some' women for you grin grin,most times they don't know what they want cheesy
Re: Laura Ikeji Flaunts Beautifully Hand Made Henna (photos) by fortunechy(m): 11:00am On Feb 07, 2019
If not for her sister, Linda who will this abortion escape...... yeyebility wanna be.... mchteeew!!
Re: Laura Ikeji Flaunts Beautifully Hand Made Henna (photos) by meobizy(f): 11:09am On Feb 07, 2019
...and some nice average cleavage.
Re: Laura Ikeji Flaunts Beautifully Hand Made Henna (photos) by Vacora(m): 11:24am On Feb 07, 2019
simplesearch:

Do you need a buoyant economy to create a forum like this? you may have genuine reasons for your venting but do it in a more mature way. The Document Foundation did not just sit down hauling insult at Microsoft they came up with an alternative. If you think you can give us a better community forum than this where we can free express our divergent opinion, that will be a welcome development, and I will advise you go about it as quickly as possible. You can also send us the link to your news portal on this forum, so we can visit and also weigh in on your creativity and better innovations.

And the heck are you talking about? What insults have been hurled by myself so far? If do not have anything coherent to add or a valid argument or a counter position then I’d suggest you shut up. Na people like you deserve koboko. Asheju, who asked you?
Re: Laura Ikeji Flaunts Beautifully Hand Made Henna (photos) by MissRaine69(f): 11:30am On Feb 07, 2019
Henna is the dye , henna tattoo is what that lady has on her hands. All henna tattoos are done by hand.
Re: Laura Ikeji Flaunts Beautifully Hand Made Henna (photos) by AmazingELixir: 11:31am On Feb 07, 2019
undecided

Is she now a Muslim...I hope she knows the religious connotations of henna...all this everywhere belle face celebrities sef.
Re: Laura Ikeji Flaunts Beautifully Hand Made Henna (photos) by boysshorthair(m): 2:03pm On Feb 07, 2019
Also check new nails style
Re: Laura Ikeji Flaunts Beautifully Hand Made Henna (photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 2:23pm On Feb 07, 2019
MissRaine69:
Henna is the dye , henna tattoo is what that lady has on her hands. All henna tattoos are done by hand.

THIS NEWS CONFUSE ME NOBI SMALL. NONSENSE NEWS, NOSENSE FORUM.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Flaunts Beautifully Hand Made Henna (photos) by Nairatrenders: 10:03am On Feb 09, 2019
angry
Re: Laura Ikeji Flaunts Beautifully Hand Made Henna (photos) by Jentle244: 4:43pm On Feb 15, 2019
sinaj:
This one is fresh toad while tattoo is matured toad.
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija Alex Asogwa, Her Mother And Grandmother (Photos) / Razak Omotoyossi And Bose Alao Welcome 4th Child / Divine Okojie 1st Birthday: Mercy Johnson & Husband Celebrate Daughter (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.