Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Didier Drogba Dances Zanku, As People Of Ivory Coast Celebrate Him(pics) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Didier Drogba Dances Zanku, As People Of Ivory Coast Celebrate Him(pics) (48966 Views)

FIFA Ranking: Nigeria Ahead Of Ivory Coast, Haaland’s Norway After Biggest Move / Victor Osimhen Finally Meets His Hero Didier Drogba After Ivory Coast Clash / Onyekuru Dances 'zanku' To Celebrate His Hat-trick Goals For Galatasaray (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Didier Drogba Dances Zanku, As People Of Ivory Coast Celebrate Him(pics) by YoungB1a(m): 11:46am On Feb 07, 2019
iamJ:
All these old market women, they are the first to surface when a politician or celebrity is in the market, poverty na bastardd, see how person mama dey behave like fool over small change
but if it was osibanjo that made them dance with his trademoni you will hail them...fucking hypocrite
Re: Didier Drogba Dances Zanku, As People Of Ivory Coast Celebrate Him(pics) by warem(m): 11:46am On Feb 07, 2019
grin cheesy grin grin grin
Ogaga87:
The Mod of this trend has the blood of Buhari running inside of him...

The grammatical construction shows otherwise

1 Like

Re: Didier Drogba Dances Zanku, As People Of Ivory Coast Celebrate Him(pics) by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 07, 2019
big boy

see security

am inspired mehn

anything you do

do it to the top
Re: Didier Drogba Dances Zanku, As People Of Ivory Coast Celebrate Him(pics) by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 07, 2019
jamaicabakare:
Diz video is since 2017 nah

My thought exactly
Re: Didier Drogba Dances Zanku, As People Of Ivory Coast Celebrate Him(pics) by uuzba(m): 11:54am On Feb 07, 2019
SAMBARRY:
This mama should stop embarrassing her kids na.haba!!!!

Even if he bought Nigeria for you show some dignity na
Do you know what she is suffering? If all was well, she would be chilling in her house.
But since you don't help her, nor does anybody else, what do you expect?
Re: Didier Drogba Dances Zanku, As People Of Ivory Coast Celebrate Him(pics) by ALIVE15: 11:57am On Feb 07, 2019
OKOATA:
Up Blues. Gone are the days when the fighting spirit was on. No be this Joginho we DE pack for field now.

you are on point..

1 Like

Re: Didier Drogba Dances Zanku, As People Of Ivory Coast Celebrate Him(pics) by helinues: 11:58am On Feb 07, 2019
Very old video
Re: Didier Drogba Dances Zanku, As People Of Ivory Coast Celebrate Him(pics) by Blazing8(m): 12:02pm On Feb 07, 2019
I no see any single armed police officer there ... May God help us in this country.
Re: Didier Drogba Dances Zanku, As People Of Ivory Coast Celebrate Him(pics) by xtremeTall(m): 12:05pm On Feb 07, 2019
This video is older than me..smh
Re: Didier Drogba Dances Zanku, As People Of Ivory Coast Celebrate Him(pics) by Generalhunt(m): 12:07pm On Feb 07, 2019
Dat is not zanku dance oooooo
Re: Didier Drogba Dances Zanku, As People Of Ivory Coast Celebrate Him(pics) by Kooldon(f): 12:08pm On Feb 07, 2019
I can smell their future President-Elect. I'l campaign for him
Re: Didier Drogba Dances Zanku, As People Of Ivory Coast Celebrate Him(pics) by Elthugnificent(m): 12:08pm On Feb 07, 2019
Mariangeles:
Still, show some respect !

You don't know their situation...
This right here "you don't know their situation" really helped me alot to stop judging or having a preconceived perception about people.

1 Like

Re: Didier Drogba Dances Zanku, As People Of Ivory Coast Celebrate Him(pics) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 07, 2019
Drogba is a son of the soil, just like what the poster above me said, alongside Samuel Eto and Nwankwo Kanu, they have been so generous to their roots. If Drogba decides to venture into politics which i sense he would someday, its going to be a smooth sailing victory. He's made friends with his government, FIFA allies and Chelsea owner Abrahamovic. Missed you at the bridge legend!
Re: Didier Drogba Dances Zanku, As People Of Ivory Coast Celebrate Him(pics) by BABANGBALI: 12:27pm On Feb 07, 2019
iamJ:
All these old market women, they are the first to surface when a politician or celebrity is in the market, poverty na bastardd, see how person mama dey behave like fool over small change
poverty is a decease
Re: Didier Drogba Dances Zanku, As People Of Ivory Coast Celebrate Him(pics) by SAMBARRY: 12:43pm On Feb 07, 2019
uuzba:

Do you know what she is suffering? If all was well, she would be chilling in her house.
But since you don't help her, nor does anybody else, what do you expect?
the fact that you're a beneficiary of anyone's kindness, it doesn't mean you should have so much zero self worth,haba
Re: Didier Drogba Dances Zanku, As People Of Ivory Coast Celebrate Him(pics) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 07, 2019
EVILFOREST:

Take it EASY
LADIES have always been known to reverence CELEBRITIES.
It doesn’t matter to them which ever way you took to get to the TOP...
LADIES and success are synonymous.
That’s why you find a lot of them around successful ARMED ROBBERS, KIDNAPPERS, COKE pushers, best Phuckers...
don't mind that guy, it's seems the guy is a saddess, all his comments I have seen is negative. and when you ask him what has he done to his community now, he wouldn't have anything to say
Re: Didier Drogba Dances Zanku, As People Of Ivory Coast Celebrate Him(pics) by xpensivealex(m): 1:32pm On Feb 07, 2019
Dangerous Didier Drogba,the lion of Chelsea,really miss him
Re: Didier Drogba Dances Zanku, As People Of Ivory Coast Celebrate Him(pics) by Annihilator7: 1:51pm On Feb 07, 2019
Who created Zanku?
Re: Didier Drogba Dances Zanku, As People Of Ivory Coast Celebrate Him(pics) by Reward1998: 2:05pm On Feb 07, 2019
the girl who made comments about old market women, shows how foolish,uncultured and disrespectful you are. with lack of proper home training. if ur mother had trained u well u won't be insulting other peoples mother who might not be fortunate to be wealthy ,at least they have joy and happiness.
Re: Didier Drogba Dances Zanku, As People Of Ivory Coast Celebrate Him(pics) by Sugarplum777(f): 2:20pm On Feb 07, 2019
Ok
Ok shocked
Re: Didier Drogba Dances Zanku, As People Of Ivory Coast Celebrate Him(pics) by Vivianagoja(m): 2:36pm On Feb 07, 2019
Yes oo... Groundmother
Idiot
Re: Didier Drogba Dances Zanku, As People Of Ivory Coast Celebrate Him(pics) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 07, 2019
Video source na.... Too gbadun Drogba AdErogba
Re: Didier Drogba Dances Zanku, As People Of Ivory Coast Celebrate Him(pics) by PapaAdanna: 3:19pm On Feb 07, 2019
All I can say is

He is a legend
Re: Didier Drogba Dances Zanku, As People Of Ivory Coast Celebrate Him(pics) by daddytime(m): 3:22pm On Feb 07, 2019
Op you for give the report in French na...haba we dey understand french too...which kind head ache English be this na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" / Man City Replies A Fan Over His Comment On Kelechi Iheanacho / Anthony Joshua Performs A Stunt With His Incredible Physique (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.