Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

I Work For Free. Serve You All For Free. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Work For Free. Serve You All For Free. (245 Views)

I Work For Inec As RATECH (adhoc) But Yet To Be Paid / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / Single Female Doctor: 'A Driver Refused To Work For Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Work For Free. Serve You All For Free. by fuck2017: 9:34am On Feb 07, 2019
Wonderful blessed day to be alive.
Am presently in Enugu State. And will love to work for free to anyone looking forward to hire me. Serve you with no penny. Just want to get my hands busy and learn from you be it anything once is a skill. Am good with my feeding and I have a place am staying my own house. All I want is to learn new things and get busy. ICT will be more appreciated. Please help a non lazy Nigerian youth thank you. Comment I will communicate with you. Remain blessed!

(1) (Reply)

Help Someone In Anambra State With A Job / U.S. Embassy Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / Writing Internship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.