Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

How To Make More Sales On Social Media, Fast. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make More Sales On Social Media, Fast. (1677 Views)

Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn / This Is Why You Are Not Making Sales On Social Media / "Dangote Did Not Become A Billionaire By Typing Amen On Social Media" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make More Sales On Social Media, Fast. by DigitalBot: 9:35am On Feb 07, 2019
In business, customers are the live blood and knowing who to market to or knowing the group of people who will actually buy from you will save you a lot of stress and money. Let’s take a look at how to identify your target customers and market to them effectively. Note that these tactics can be applied to social media marketing on Facebook, Instagram, twitter Google ads or even in offline marketing.

Lets take a look at some of the ways you can use to make more sales in Nigeria.

an image with instagram logo and whatsapp logo on lt. describing how to sell in nigeria - digitatbot.ng
1: DEFINE YOUR DEMOGRAPHIC
You need to know the age group, gender, occupation, education etc. of your target market. This is very important and if not taken into consideration on time, you may just be wasting resources. This will help you know who to follow and who you will love to follow you back on social media.

Let say you sell female shoes on Instagram and Facebook, the shoes you sell has sizes from 36 – 41, you won’t make much sales showing these products to males on Facebook or Instagram between the ages of 14 – 18. Remember that if you are going to use paid ads, Facebook has done the job of grouping users already, all you have to do is select who to target.

2: TAKES NOTES, ALWAYS
As an entrepreneur, you should always write down everything you learn as you go through your day. Things that happened on social media, the sales you made, summary and outcome of chats etc. this will help you make informed decisions in future and also help you keep track of what is ........

From digitalbot.ng read full article here
https://digitalbot.ng/how-to-make-more-sales-on-social-media-in-nigeria/

Re: How To Make More Sales On Social Media, Fast. by Mavereek(m): 2:27pm On Feb 07, 2019
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make More Sales On Social Media, Fast. by DigitalBot: 6:51pm On Feb 07, 2019
Remember, digital marketing is currently the most effective way to promote any product.

Engagement is easily calculated.

The tactics you learn form digital marketing can be used in selling anything on any social media website and online. READ the full article.

1 Like

Re: How To Make More Sales On Social Media, Fast. by DigitalBot: 12:10pm On Feb 08, 2019
People have been asking me if selling on Instagram is profitable.

The answer is Yes.

You can sell on Instagram and make huge profit, it all depends on how you position yourself.

When starting out, make sure you have a plan and work with it.
Re: How To Make More Sales On Social Media, Fast. by DigitalBot: 4:19pm On Feb 08, 2019
Yes, you can choose to run Facebook ads both on Facebook and Instagram.
Re: How To Make More Sales On Social Media, Fast. by Millz404(m): 4:44pm On Feb 08, 2019
https://naihub.com/d/61-how-to-make-organic-marketing-work-better-on-facebook

HOW TO MAKE ORGANIC MARKETING WORK BETTER ON FACEBOOK.

Re: How To Make More Sales On Social Media, Fast. by DigitalBot: 6:17pm On Feb 09, 2019
wink
Re: How To Make More Sales On Social Media, Fast. by DigitalBot: 5:34pm On Feb 10, 2019
Mention what you selling, let's make some analysis for you. Also give you some ideas on what to do
Re: How To Make More Sales On Social Media, Fast. by DigitalBot: 11:57am On Feb 11, 2019
Owning your ecommerce website opens doors to unlimited opportunities.

You get to sell whatever you want to.

You can make deals with small businesses to market their products for a fee.

It's just endless.
Re: How To Make More Sales On Social Media, Fast. by DigitalBot: 1:03pm On Feb 11, 2019
Moniquejayk:

Waist Trainer and Sneakers

If you sell on Instagram, always post pictures of your goods with prices.

Clearly state what you want the person viewing it to do, don't assume they know.

If you want them to contact you if they want to buy, state it in the post.

Create a Facebook page, connect it to your Instagram page.

Consider getting an online store of your own if you want to expand, it will increase credibility.

Contact me via WhatsApp on 090 50033743 for a webstore that sells.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make More Sales On Social Media, Fast. by DigitalBot: 6:42pm On Feb 11, 2019
smiley
Re: How To Make More Sales On Social Media, Fast. by DigitalBot: 7:50am On Feb 12, 2019
Make up your mind on what to sell.
Re: How To Make More Sales On Social Media, Fast. by DigitalBot: 6:02pm On Feb 12, 2019
Moniquejayk:

Great. Thanks for your tips

Welcome smiley
Re: How To Make More Sales On Social Media, Fast. by DigitalBot: 7:06pm On Feb 12, 2019
smiley
Re: How To Make More Sales On Social Media, Fast. by DigitalBot: 11:34am On Feb 14, 2019
Happy valentine...

If you live in a city, you should be busy with valentine orders.
Re: How To Make More Sales On Social Media, Fast. by DigitalBot: 12:53pm On Feb 15, 2019
Get tips on how to sell more online.
Re: How To Make More Sales On Social Media, Fast. by Jaxx123: 2:30pm On May 13, 2021
YOU WANT CONTINOUS SALE AND PASSIVE INCOME OVER THAT YOUR BUSINESS? PLEASE BUILD GOOD LEAD LIST

To be candid, I never thought u were legit cos of scammers everywhere

The above statement is what I received this morning from one of my subscriber from marketing funnel list.

Hey, can you help me promote this cream I made it my self? she asked

Yes of course, we can help you automate it using online digital lead.

We set up the funnel and the whole process, boom! after few days’ success she desire keep coming.

Let me tell you this if u have any business you are running.

If u place ad or Facebook, Google ad or any platform and all you are doing is directing visitor to your landing page .

You are missing enough!!!

Let me tell you.

IMAGING, over 1,000 people visited your website and they all left within 20 seconds without buying or take any good action.
Do you know, it is not good enough?

READ THIS They don’t buy your offer did not mean they don’t need your offer.

-They don't buy because
-They are not convince enough
-They don't have your fee

-They don't trust you and your offer as well.

THIS IS WHERE YOU NEED THIS DIGITAL MAGIC CALLED LEAD MAGENTIC PAGE SET UP

If you build good lead magnetic capture page in the beginning, those 1000 visitor are already yours automatically.

THIS IS THE MOST SIMPLE FUNNEL TO USE AND FOLLOW

AD+LEAP CAPTURE PAGE+SALE PAGE=LIST
AD+LEAP CAPTURE PAGE+SALE PAGE+EMAIL SWIPE=SUCCESS

It mean you can automated following up those 1,000 people with your email or Whatsapp swipe even when you are not there for 5,7,10days

DON’T JUST SET UP EMAIL LEAD BUT ALSO WHATSAPP LEAD AS WELL.

This is one of the winning funnel till day that convert well.

Don’t ignore the process

Because the outcome is awesome.

No Product Is Old but Our Marketing Style Does

For any business marketing boosting and promotion guide

WEBHOUSE LAB
HOLLA ME ON
Webhousemax2020@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

TEF 2020 $5,000 Grant: A Shortlisted Nairalander Needs Help / How To Make At Least 30k Weekly With Your Smart Phone / Dstv, Gotv Startime Cable Tv Subscription

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.