Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Guidelines For Recharge Card Selling Or Printing Business In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Guidelines For Recharge Card Selling Or Printing Business In Nigeria (1717 Views)

I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines / Guidelines For Company Registration In Nigeria (register Your Company) / Guidelines For Importing Goods Into Nigeria (clearing Your Goods) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guidelines For Recharge Card Selling Or Printing Business In Nigeria by brianromel(m): 4:28pm On Jun 25, 2012
Recharge business in Nigeria: issues and Problems.

I have see alot about the profit boom of recharge card printing as a business here and on some other sites.
I have wondered at times if this so call boom made by others is so true.
Well let me enlighten you.

The business of recharge selling is as old as Nitel in nigeria, While the issue of recharge card printing is a business as the selling of the card is a business. they are one and the same.

From whats gathered there are a lot of companies doing the business of recharge card printing and recharge card printing business. From you local area to a typical google search will yield results.

Question is. Is it profitable ?

Answer - look at those vendors that sell recharge card around you, are they still there sell over the years, if yes then it is profitable to sell or print them

But before you leap into it because someone told you about it, or you have been hearing about it, a word of caution. Know what your getting into.

If your gonna print the cards, your gonna need a market. people you can sell the cards to.

Answer these questions.
A. Do i know the company selling the machines for the business
B. Who are their clients
C. Find some of them, offline or online
D. How is their service.
E. How long have they been in business
F. What are their rates
G. How much do people selling recharge card around me buy for.
H. Can i supply them if it is cheaper.
I. What is their payment plan(as u know some sells buy on credit)
J. Where will i do the business to attract more market.
H. How can i attract more market for my Products.

If you can answer all these questions before you commited your money(it is your money your commiting so know all first, before you throw it away or gain from it) in to it.

The answers you provide for these questions if positive will show you how you profit and loss margin will look like and how much you will need to invest. Before you actually put down money for it.

Its called research for a reason

I believe you can use this as a framework if you want to get into the recharge card printing business.
If you have questions,or comments or arguements for or against, leave them in the reply section below.

Unemployed Researcher

(1) (Reply)

Trade Binary Option - "The Mobile Way" / New METHOD To Get A Verified Paypal In Nigeria / Elotpayment.com Customer Support Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.