Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,243 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Have You Seen This Young Man? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Seen This Young Man? (21332 Views)

Is It Too Late To Know How To Do This As A Young Man Like Me? / Missing Person - Have You Seen Barbara Odiase? / Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Seen This Young Man? by canalily(m): 12:28pm On Feb 18, 2019
he is an ad hoc staff! he stays in inec office at jos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen This Young Man? by apelike1: 12:29pm On Feb 18, 2019
yuncka:

I understand your point .. I was in Jos too for service and I know a lot of stories within that period that ended well .. I am believing it will be same here ...
I lost some family members in Jos due to those guys down there!

Sorry for your lost!

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Young Man? by Princeakin4u: 12:33pm On Feb 18, 2019
yuncka:
Please help us .
Prayer is that he will soon be find in Jesus Name Amen................I am into JAVA & web programming,BlockChain Tech. internet consulting, information & affiliate marketing, also hardware& software who also loves social media. Training and Installation of various Accounting Softwares Peachtree,Sage Line 50, Sage pastel etc,

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Young Man? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 18, 2019
please is this the value that graduated from uniben?
Re: Have You Seen This Young Man? by yuncka: 12:42pm On Feb 18, 2019
apelike1:
I lost some family members in Jos due to those guys down there!

Sorry for your lost!

Wow, am so sorry...

My sincere condolences..
Re: Have You Seen This Young Man? by yuncka: 12:43pm On Feb 18, 2019
canalily:

Brother are you serious...?
Re: Have You Seen This Young Man? by blackgold2018(m): 12:44pm On Feb 18, 2019
Princeakin4u:
Prayer is that he will soon be find in Jesus Name Amen................I am into JAVA & web programming,BlockChain Tech. internet consulting, information & affiliate marketing, also hardware& software who also loves social media. Training and Installation of various Accounting Softwares Peachtree,Sage Line 50, Sage pastel etc,
IDIOT.. no alter of respect for human life in Nigeria.
Someone is missing and you are here advertising nonsense.
I have NEVERwished bad or prayed bad to someone but at ur own level of cruelty and at detriment of a human life MAY you never find SUCCESS in this your business.
Re: Have You Seen This Young Man? by finest0007(m): 12:52pm On Feb 18, 2019
This is just sad especially seeing people using the thread to advertise.

I'm lost though.

The police (Jos south division) was pressurized by the family, hence they claimed that the nonchalant attitude of NYSC Plateau STATE in providing funding was the reason they could not carry out their duties.

Nysc has to provide funding for police to do something? Their job?

I hope he's found safely

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Young Man? by yuncka: 12:53pm On Feb 18, 2019
Tmaniss:
please is this the value that graduated from uniben?

Yea, he's the one...
Re: Have You Seen This Young Man? by ThothHermes: 1:03pm On Feb 18, 2019
safarigirl:
This country is just a mess. How can a family sens their son for service and the NYSC cannot acccount for his whereabouts and cannot make any attempts to find him? Was he not left in their care? Are they not responsibke for all corpers?

This country is filled with organizations that lack accountability. Be it the NYSC or that useless Customs, they all refuse to be acvountable and Nigerians fail to hokd them accountable.

NYSC should be sued for negligence if this boy is not found. I cannot send my child for service in a foreign land and the organisation cannot account for his whereabouts at the end of servuce. That is wrong. Somebody must be held responsible.

I hope he is returned to his family safe and sound
Is this a joke. What exactly should he NYSC do? Exactly?
Re: Have You Seen This Young Man? by skinnyzsam(m): 2:05pm On Feb 18, 2019
ThothHermes:
Is this a joke. What exactly should he NYSC do? Exactly?
how will it be a joke that nysc shouldn't be sued, have you heard the story?? Or take your time to research what happened?? Nysc showed negligence of duties, go read one of the comment there and get the gist. Even I created a trend for this on Nairaland

Finding value

Check NYSC section on this platform and educate yourself

That's the petition link read and find out

http://chng.it/CjdpH6v8rS
Re: Have You Seen This Young Man? by ThothHermes: 2:07pm On Feb 18, 2019
skinnyzsam:
how will it be a joke that nysc shouldn't be sued, have you heard the story?? Or take your time to research what happened?? Nysc showed negligence of duties, go read one of the comment there and get the gist
What should the NYSC have done. EXACTLY?
Re: Have You Seen This Young Man? by skinnyzsam(m): 2:10pm On Feb 18, 2019
ThothHermes:
What should the NYSC have done. EXACTLY?

Let me be diplomatic here have you read the story or make research??

Before you say what should NYSC do please read the story with the link below and enlighten yourself

http://chng.it/CjdpH6v8rS
Re: Have You Seen This Young Man? by skinnyzsam(m): 3:04pm On Feb 18, 2019
canalily:

Please can you verify this information you're typing,
If YES
Please contact his family or the authorities they've not seen nor heard from him since December.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Young Man? by Eenee(m): 3:33pm On Feb 18, 2019
apelike1:
Fulani must have demarcated his body! May his soul rest in peace
some people dont know how to talk o
Re: Have You Seen This Young Man? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 18, 2019
Really terrible news, we often don't know the gravity of thing like this until it happens to someone we care about, I see folks advertise or make degrading comments about a very sensitive situation. just because they can hide behind their phones and type stuff because it doesn't affect them.

I've had to report a missing case of a loved one, I know the pain and travails and sleepless nights. I pray he's found safe and sound. For starters I'll advise the family

1) to use the help of telecoms operators to get info about his last calls and text msgs and/or whatsapp chats.

2) Interrogate people (mostly indigenes) in his PPA for info about who his best friends were, any local girl he might be hanging out with?,

3) Religious affiliations. If he's a religious person, his place of worship can also be used to harvest data on his whereabout.

4) Nothing wrong in posting his pictures around the area, people may come forward to say something or even raise some background chatters.

I believe no one can disappear like that without leaving a trace.. Try not to wait so much on the police , do some fact finding around the location he served.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen This Young Man? by KillTheZombies: 10:29pm On Feb 18, 2019
Chai...a young man serving his fatherland yet Buhari's agencies do not care! Why? Because Booharri himself do not care! Nigerian lives mean nothing to that idiot dumbohari.

It is his job to provide security for corpers but he won't, after all Yusuf Booharri his broken-headed is serving in luxury and safety of Ask rock. Other Nigerians children can die off, he simply won't give a damn. God punish Booharri! I spit on his vulture skull!
Re: Have You Seen This Young Man? by hinere(m): 12:36am On Feb 19, 2019
Let everyone join hands and post this on their social media platforms. It needs to go viral. That's the least you can do.
We also need to join the family in prayers.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Young Man? by finest0007(m): 7:41pm On Feb 24, 2019
OP what's the update on this guy?
Re: Have You Seen This Young Man? by yuncka: 8:51pm On Mar 10, 2019
finest0007:
OP what's the update on this guy?

Am do sorry, just seeing this ..
Nothing yet. Still hoping on..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Join Mblog.ng All Mtn Users And Get Free Credits Every Month Upto 5k / Prayer For All I'm Karid(kegite) For Dec, 2013. / Punch Threatens To Sue Vanguard, Thisday & The Sun Over Fake Advert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.