Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,990 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

City Of Los Angeles Recognises Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / City Of Los Angeles Recognises Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde (24767 Views)

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos / Is This Albino Guy Hot? Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Asks (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

City Of Los Angeles Recognises Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by Mcoutureankara(f): 10:39am On Feb 07, 2019
City Of Los Angeles Recognises & Celebrates Omotola Jalade Ekeinde as a notable Black actor.

Sharing the certificate of recognition, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde who is a year older today wrote;

Thank You #CityofLosAngeles for this Amazing Recognition and Happy Birthday to Me. ��❤��
#BlacksinCinema #BlackHistoryMonth

She also shared pictures with Beyonce's mum, Mrs Tina Lawson.

see more photos;

http://mercyobidakemedia.com/city-of-los-angeles-recognises-celebrates-omotola/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: City Of Los Angeles Recognises Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by NIKEDEEDS(m): 1:44pm On Feb 07, 2019
Space booked.....

Make i go learn chinese come back.

3 Likes

Re: City Of Los Angeles Recognises Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by agylistic77: 1:44pm On Feb 07, 2019
Happy birthday omotola
This is how the world will recognize and recommend us as the most fast growing economy when Atiku and obi assume office..

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: City Of Los Angeles Recognises Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by ofiko123(m): 1:45pm On Feb 07, 2019
Nice one..

2 Likes

Re: City Of Los Angeles Recognises Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by Craigslists: 1:45pm On Feb 07, 2019
LA, the city of angels kiss

8 Likes

Re: City Of Los Angeles Recognises Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by DonPablo007(m): 1:45pm On Feb 07, 2019
G
Re: City Of Los Angeles Recognises Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by okuneddie(m): 1:45pm On Feb 07, 2019
That’s good.
Meanwhile.....

5 Likes

Re: City Of Los Angeles Recognises Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by FuckoffMOD: 1:45pm On Feb 07, 2019
Nice gesture kiss
Re: City Of Los Angeles Recognises Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by GOFRONT(m): 1:45pm On Feb 07, 2019
Omo sexy.....Where is that her sweet daughter??
Re: City Of Los Angeles Recognises Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by DonPablo007(m): 1:45pm On Feb 07, 2019
In the land of oil and the tenure of corrupt government the destiny of a great kingdom rest ON the shoulder of a young man his name ATIKU!!!!!
SAI ATIKU
SAI PETER OBI
SAI SARAKI
SAI PDP

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: City Of Los Angeles Recognises Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by anonymous1759(m): 1:45pm On Feb 07, 2019
... Inferiority complex at is peak you're a good Actress we know and recognize you in Nigeria you don't need to show us some sort of certificate to prove your worth.. Lastly the Word BLACK is a racial statement.. You can never get to hear white people in the cinemas or a rich white man. We still have a long way to go.
Happy birthday!!!

16 Likes

Re: City Of Los Angeles Recognises Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 07, 2019
Ride on ma!!!

Some Feminist won't be happy with this development!
Re: City Of Los Angeles Recognises Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 07, 2019
That’s my CITY
Venue please
Re: City Of Los Angeles Recognises Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by NMotorwerks: 1:46pm On Feb 07, 2019
CONGRATULATIONS!

1 Like

Re: City Of Los Angeles Recognises Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by IJOBA2: 1:46pm On Feb 07, 2019
OLD CARGO
Re: City Of Los Angeles Recognises Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by femijay8271(m): 1:46pm On Feb 07, 2019
Can't just wait for Atiku to kick out Buhari dis coming days

4 Likes

Re: City Of Los Angeles Recognises Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by Akuruoulo(m): 1:47pm On Feb 07, 2019
That's my best actress alongside Regina askia. Shine on Mrs

2 Likes

Re: City Of Los Angeles Recognises Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by Amuluonyenaego: 1:47pm On Feb 07, 2019
congratulations fine woman with brain.

1 Like

Re: City Of Los Angeles Recognises Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by ucsquare(m): 1:48pm On Feb 07, 2019
agylistic77:
I
DonPablo007:
G
barrMo:
fine woman still glowing
anonymous1759:
agylistic77:
I
grayht:
cheesy
agylistic77:
I

nothing to say
Re: City Of Los Angeles Recognises Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by Akuruoulo(m): 1:48pm On Feb 07, 2019
GOFRONT:
Omo sexy.....Where is that her sweet daughter??

U are a suspect
Re: City Of Los Angeles Recognises Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by DonPablo007(m): 1:49pm On Feb 07, 2019
ucsquare:

nothing to say
First come first serve
Re: City Of Los Angeles Recognises Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by agylistic77: 1:49pm On Feb 07, 2019
NIKEDEEDS:
Space booked.....

Make i go learn chinese come back.
Ur network safe u ooo. If not I would have been the first to comment

2 Likes

Re: City Of Los Angeles Recognises Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by MerxyX(f): 1:49pm On Feb 07, 2019
Happy for her... Good work i hear, pays
Re: City Of Los Angeles Recognises Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by GOFRONT(m): 1:51pm On Feb 07, 2019
shocked

Someone cannor even ask of her daughter in peace again??
Re: City Of Los Angeles Recognises Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 07, 2019
ucsquare:

nothing to say
oya unquote us..

2 Likes

Re: City Of Los Angeles Recognises Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by agylistic77: 1:55pm On Feb 07, 2019
ucsquare:

nothing to say
Go back and check my comment

1 Like

Re: City Of Los Angeles Recognises Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by 1miccza: 2:05pm On Feb 07, 2019
Problem won niyen oo, ko kan aiye
Re: City Of Los Angeles Recognises Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by Sabby1(m): 2:07pm On Feb 07, 2019
Aunty Omotola that refused to congratulate Sister Genevieve on her Netflix movie " Lion heart"

Nevertheless, she's still looking gorgeous, pretty, adorable and flawless.

In other news, my PVC just landed and I am ready to vote someone out....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Joseph And Adaeze Yobo At "Stalker" Premiere / Miracle Ikechukwu Arrives In Imo After Long Vacation, Shares Adorable Photos / Beautiful Selfie Of Actress Joke Silva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.