Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,430 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Thugs Destroy President Buhari's Posters In Taraba (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Destroy President Buhari's Posters In Taraba (Pictures) (27317 Views)

#NigeriaElections2023: Kogi Voters Flee As Thugs Destroy Electoral Materials / Thugs Destroy APC Vehicles In Edo (Photos) / Thugs Destroy APC Flags As Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon As Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Destroy President Buhari's Posters In Taraba (Pictures) by Patawaz: 1:18pm On Feb 07, 2019
The whole Taraba people are in the stadium to welcome President Buhari � � �. Some people will have heart attack today. � � �. PMB in Taraba. The love is everywhere.

Re: Thugs Destroy President Buhari's Posters In Taraba (Pictures) by Hajarajj: 1:19pm On Feb 07, 2019
This is not democracy. APC has been supporting the "Vote and not fight" campaign. I am not surprised at all because PDP is known for thuggery and violence. let's vote for a government that gives room for opposition and not a party that tries to squash it. PDP it's a shame. it doesn't matter if they destroy properties, the people still want PMB and that is all that truly matters. PMB for the win.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Destroy President Buhari's Posters In Taraba (Pictures) by sindercrid(m): 1:19pm On Feb 07, 2019
Taraba is in support of PMB.

Re: Thugs Destroy President Buhari's Posters In Taraba (Pictures) by douglaschukwu: 1:20pm On Feb 07, 2019
Smear who again? When we all know his personality, he admitted to have regretted not rigging Tinubu out of lagos, corruption is his middle name and now he is trying all dubious means to come back and re-loot the national treasury. Please Atiku call your thugs to order Nigeria has gone beyond politics of rogues and thugs.

Next Level Naija

Moana0635:
It’s just you, my dear
Re: Thugs Destroy President Buhari's Posters In Taraba (Pictures) by JasonScoolari: 1:22pm On Feb 07, 2019
Mynd44, continue what you're doing. You will meet it someday.
Re: Thugs Destroy President Buhari's Posters In Taraba (Pictures) by douglaschukwu: 1:24pm On Feb 07, 2019
Encouraging violence and when it eats you up you cry like Fayose " am in sifia pain"

EVILFOREST:

GOOD ONE from TARABA state.
They have proven to be enlightened
Re: Thugs Destroy President Buhari's Posters In Taraba (Pictures) by DaleYaks: 1:25pm On Feb 07, 2019
PDP is smelling defeat and they are doing everything possible to disrupt the elections.
Well this defeat is sure already. #FourMoreYearsNaija

1 Like

Re: Thugs Destroy President Buhari's Posters In Taraba (Pictures) by Patawaz: 1:26pm On Feb 07, 2019
Thugs?!
Some people are just enemies of progress o.
President Buhari is a MOVEMENT.
The love is everywhere. If they are angry they should go and hug transformers.
Taraba is for BUHARI, posters or no posters.
NEXT LEVEL NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Thugs Destroy President Buhari's Posters In Taraba (Pictures) by Hajarajj: 1:28pm On Feb 07, 2019
islandmoon:
there is no road to Taraba, motorist usually park and sleep in the bush to continue there journey the following day because of insecurity , yet, this man get mind to go and campaign there.
go and meet the legislators representing the state instead calling PMB. if other stakeholders don't do their work, how is that PMB's fault?

1 Like

Re: Thugs Destroy President Buhari's Posters In Taraba (Pictures) by DaleYaks: 1:34pm On Feb 07, 2019
PDP is already feeling the heat of defeat and they are reacting aggressively
This defeat is sure.
#FourMoreYearsNaija

Re: Thugs Destroy President Buhari's Posters In Taraba (Pictures) by Patawaz: 1:43pm On Feb 07, 2019
Some people will not sleep today ohhh. � � � They are angry that the whole streets are empty because the people of Taraba went to welcome and support President Buhari.

PMB/OSINBAJO FOR CONTINUITY
NEXT LEVEL
The People of TARABA HAVE DECIDED
NIGERIANS HAVE DECIDED

1 Like

Re: Thugs Destroy President Buhari's Posters In Taraba (Pictures) by Guntasama: 1:44pm On Feb 07, 2019
Yestadaynight APC went and destroy PDP posters almost every where in Jalingo...now they are lying here.that's how your APC candidate killed a little boy in wukari..somebody tell me if shooting guns is allowed in campaigns
Re: Thugs Destroy President Buhari's Posters In Taraba (Pictures) by WATCHOVER(m): 1:48pm On Feb 07, 2019
Tetehjewels:
So democracy is not in danger now because it wasn't the posters of PDP they destroyed.

Las las Atiku will lose like mad. I saw it in a dream last night.

Any interested party can ask me to open a thread and I will share the revelation from the dream there
Olodo!
Re: Thugs Destroy President Buhari's Posters In Taraba (Pictures) by douglaschukwu: 1:54pm On Feb 07, 2019
Why are so pained? I mean sifia pain, why?

WATCHOVER:

Olodo!
Re: Thugs Destroy President Buhari's Posters In Taraba (Pictures) by Guntasama: 1:57pm On Feb 07, 2019
Hajarajj:
This is not democracy. APC has been supporting the "Vote and not fight" campaign. I am not surprised at all because PDP is known for thuggery and violence. let's vote for a government that gives room for opposition and not a party that tries to squash it. PDP it's a shame. it doesn't matter if they destroy properties, the people still want PMB and that is all that truly matters. PMB for the win.
when you are not in a place dnt jumb into conclusion. deep inside you you know who fights
Re: Thugs Destroy President Buhari's Posters In Taraba (Pictures) by yemi15(m): 2:21pm On Feb 07, 2019
Tetehjewels:
So democracy is not in danger now because it wasn't the posters of PDP they destroyed.

Las las Atiku will lose like mad. I saw it in a dream last night.

Any interested party can ask me to open a thread and I will share the revelation from the dream there

Dream or malaria is worrying you?
Re: Thugs Destroy President Buhari's Posters In Taraba (Pictures) by yemi15(m): 2:28pm On Feb 07, 2019
luizkyworld:
Why Jonathan lost in 2015: He lost Middle belt & South West. Why Atiku will win in 2019: He will win Middle belt & Southwest. South East is sure, South South is over sure, North west & North East are split

The South West we know are "educated" slaves ruled by the man in Bourdillon? Atiku better pray for at least 30%, I dey tell am as Atikulate fan.
Re: Thugs Destroy President Buhari's Posters In Taraba (Pictures) by yemi15(m): 2:29pm On Feb 07, 2019
Tetehjewels:

If you are sincere, tonight, go down on your knees with a clear grateful heart and ask God to reveal to you who will win.

The entire script will be shown you and who the winner is.

One of the key things I saw was a light rising out of a rock and that rock was Nigeria but the light was Buhari and he was shining in brilliance and was smiling. I then saw the flag of Nigeria in his hand and many cheering in joy.

I will stop there in order not to derail this thread.

What I am sure of is that his second tenure which is guaranteed will see so much rejoicing in the land

This malaria is badt lol cheesy
Re: Thugs Destroy President Buhari's Posters In Taraba (Pictures) by beegodson: 2:33pm On Feb 07, 2019
Despite all their doings.....Take a look at the turn out for Mr President at Taraba. No matter what they say, or wetin dem do we stand fit for Mr President. 4+4

Re: Thugs Destroy President Buhari's Posters In Taraba (Pictures) by SOFTENGR: 3:04pm On Feb 07, 2019
Evablizin:
Okayyy.
I like those who mind their business.
Pls keep it up.
Re: Thugs Destroy President Buhari's Posters In Taraba (Pictures) by ajericho(m): 6:43pm On Feb 07, 2019
maybachmusic:

yes cause Killing people and mailing them home in body bags

is the same thing with billboard papers

that apc have been tearing agbajes own per minute in lagos

zommbie

just wait for kano PDP rally

just wait cheesy cheesy cheesy pain has not yet started
campaign has nothing to do with victory
Re: Thugs Destroy President Buhari's Posters In Taraba (Pictures) by GSA01: 6:48pm On Feb 07, 2019
Massive support for President Muhammadu Buhari in a supposed PDP stronghold of Taraba.

Re: Thugs Destroy President Buhari's Posters In Taraba (Pictures) by BunmiSkye: 6:49pm On Feb 07, 2019
Again & Again..... This is a massive turnout,just like when they expected to see PMB fail more, the glory flames up in Taraba..... #Nextlevel#4+4

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC / Peter Obi Arrives Enugu, On A Visit To Ugwuanyi (Photos) / Ambode Was Unhappy Because Of Tinubu’s Overbearing Nature – Dominic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.