Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

More Pictures, As Buhari Campaigns In Taraba - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Pictures, As Buhari Campaigns In Taraba (24885 Views)

Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia: Pictures From Enyimba Stadium / President Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia State (Live Updates) / Reactions As President Buhari Campaigns In Anambra (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Pictures, As Buhari Campaigns In Taraba by Newznow: 2:43pm On Feb 07, 2019
Re: More Pictures, As Buhari Campaigns In Taraba by Mcreloaded(m): 2:59pm On Feb 07, 2019
Let's be honest I will jejely shower and put on my clothes and put on shoes and suffer to get to the stadium and back because of another human being who is senior to my father that's 80yrs old all because I love him; it's a lie I won't do that without incentive or alterior motive.

If you are in the same school of thought with me please click on SHARE

If you believe the crowd are there air of love and not because of the N2000 click on LIKE
Re: More Pictures, As Buhari Campaigns In Taraba by adelaja70(m): 3:04pm On Feb 07, 2019
Mcreloaded:
Let's be honest I will jejely shower and put on my clothes and put on shoes and suffer to get to the stadium and back because of another human being who is senior to my father that's 80yrs old all because I love him; it's a lie I won't do that without incentive or alterior motive.

If you are in the same school of thought with me please click on SHARE

If you believe the crowd are there air of love and not because of the N2000 click on LIKE
TRASHY TRASH....
Re: More Pictures, As Buhari Campaigns In Taraba by Madas1986(m): 3:10pm On Feb 07, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
PDP pulled more crowd in Taraba than this..

Zombies don't quote me
Hammer head don't share it
Re: More Pictures, As Buhari Campaigns In Taraba by abd4jhd: 3:10pm On Feb 07, 2019
Centcanada:
It is not by populations. Some people even CE down there just to mock you.
If your statement is applicable to other parties then no problem.
Re: More Pictures, As Buhari Campaigns In Taraba by abd4jhd: 3:16pm On Feb 07, 2019
DonPablo007:
People are getting paid to come for campaign.
We have heard of different states that they mobilized people with funds to turn up for campaigns.
We are not afraid of campaign crowd
We are gallantly confident
Come fail buhari
Sai atiku
Sai Saraki
Sai PDP

Nigeria shall be great again
Do u actually believe all the people in the crowd are paid to attend the rally? Sai Baba as we love him unconditionally
Re: More Pictures, As Buhari Campaigns In Taraba by alowonle02(m): 3:22pm On Feb 07, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
This is a man they said wanted to rig Election? grin cheesy

How do you rig an election, you are expected to beat your opponent before noon on the election day?

Let's stand up for the man of integrity.

Pls jst do me this favour, don't let Atiku see this oo. This crowd may send him to early grave before the election day.
Re: More Pictures, As Buhari Campaigns In Taraba by Ricky109: 3:30pm On Feb 07, 2019
una eye go clear wen pmb win's the election come Feb 16, una go cry wolf and results to election rigging,.ipob una biafra slogan and leflendom to come Feb
Re: More Pictures, As Buhari Campaigns In Taraba by bbamusa: 3:43pm On Feb 07, 2019
PDP will be defeated before noon on 16th February.
Re: More Pictures, As Buhari Campaigns In Taraba by newoffer: 3:46pm On Feb 07, 2019
Nigerians are like two face. the same people that gathered for apc will also gather for pdp. Who pay pipers definitely define and determine the tunes.
Re: More Pictures, As Buhari Campaigns In Taraba by Heavance(m): 4:00pm On Feb 07, 2019
This same state that herds men were killing their people anyhow, and the person they are cheering didnt stop the killing.
Our mumu never do
Re: More Pictures, As Buhari Campaigns In Taraba by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 07, 2019
ofiko123:
Sai Atiku 2019..
WaziriAnini of adamawa..
Re: More Pictures, As Buhari Campaigns In Taraba by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 07, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

How do you rig an election, you are expected to beat your opponent before noon on the election day?

Serving Commissioner, PDP Assistant Secretary, SSA to the Governor on Conflict Resolution, Fmr. State PDP Chairman and Amb. George SSA to the Governor, PDP Federal Lawmakers decamped to the APC in Taraba
Re: More Pictures, As Buhari Campaigns In Taraba by ibietela2(m): 4:27pm On Feb 07, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Yw
Re: More Pictures, As Buhari Campaigns In Taraba by Belluchii: 4:29pm On Feb 07, 2019
This is the real meaning of acceptance.

Re: More Pictures, As Buhari Campaigns In Taraba by kaen1317: 4:46pm On Feb 07, 2019
olajizz01:
Your type will shed bitter tears come Febuhari 16 by God grace.
does he even know when elections will hold?
Re: More Pictures, As Buhari Campaigns In Taraba by fakuta(f): 5:08pm On Feb 07, 2019
Anytime I see people talking about crowd I laugh, same sets of guys always attend both PDP and APC rallies, especially here in the north. .as an aspirant in this coming election,
There was a time youth in my area attended a political rally and collected some money from there.
Later at night they came to my house and told me please let's go for your campaign we will use the money we collected from yesterday's rally and campaign for you. shocked
Behold the next morning we went for campaign.
Don't be received by Crowd �
Re: More Pictures, As Buhari Campaigns In Taraba by fakuta(f): 5:10pm On Feb 07, 2019
Anytime I see people talking about crowd I laugh, same sets of guys always attend both PDP and APC rallies, especially here in the north. .as an aspirant in this coming election,
There was a time youth in my area attended a political rally and collected some money from there.
Later at night they came to my house and told me please let's go for your campaign we will use the money we collected from yesterday's rally and campaign for you. shocked
Behold the next morning we went for campaign.
Don't be received by Crowd �

1 Like

Re: More Pictures, As Buhari Campaigns In Taraba by edupedia: 5:15pm On Feb 07, 2019
Binikingdowm:
30%
That's the best buhari can get in taraba, you can ask anybody there.
g..

Butt he needs only 25%....and he does not need to win Taraba to be reelected.... Says Leadership Newspaper... Sai Baba Sai 2023
Re: More Pictures, As Buhari Campaigns In Taraba by kayusely70(m): 5:32pm On Feb 07, 2019
Daring the enemy in his strong hold I mean T Y Danjuma, the man who killed the only Igbo head of state, but ironically now their soulmate
Re: More Pictures, As Buhari Campaigns In Taraba by Abaje195(m): 6:17pm On Feb 07, 2019
sai baba
Re: More Pictures, As Buhari Campaigns In Taraba by BuhariAdvocate: 7:40pm On Feb 07, 2019
grin
Re: More Pictures, As Buhari Campaigns In Taraba by MOOJIMOH(m): 8:24pm On Feb 07, 2019
DonPablo007:
People are getting paid to come for campaign.
We have heard of different states that they mobilized people with funds to turn up for campaigns.
We are not afraid of campaign crowd
We are gallantly confident
Come fail buhari
Sai atiku
Sai Saraki
Sai PDP

Nigeria shall be great again

See mumu... Ode
Re: More Pictures, As Buhari Campaigns In Taraba by DonPablo007(m): 10:43pm On Feb 07, 2019
MOOJIMOH:

See mumu... Ode
Yes a mumu is better than a lifeless person

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Professor Effah-Attoe Is Dead, PDP National Woman Leader / Port Harcourt Airport Named ‘Worst Airport In The World 2015' [Throwback] / Katsina Hisbah Destroys 300 Cans And Bottles Of Alcohol (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.