Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Just In: AGF Files 4 Processes In Industrial Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In: AGF Files 4 Processes In Industrial Court (14588 Views)

Malami Asks Court For More Time To File Processes In Kanu’s Suit / AGF Files Application To Vacate Court Order Restraining Igboho’s Arrest / Amotekun: Akeredolu Replies Malami, Says Laws Are Not Made In AGF’s Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just In: AGF Files 4 Processes In Industrial Court by franchasng: 2:21pm On Feb 07, 2019
Onnoghen is innocent of all accusations except the allegation that he didn't declare all his assets.
Re: Just In: AGF Files 4 Processes In Industrial Court by ucsquare(m): 2:21pm On Feb 07, 2019
Ebimor96:
grin hi
Ebimor96:
grin hi
Ebimor96:
grin hi grin
Ebimor96:
grin hi

no comment...
Re: Just In: AGF Files 4 Processes In Industrial Court by vRendoh(m): 2:23pm On Feb 07, 2019
dedonfranco:
U can't defeat FG, The embarrassment is getting too much. Just do the needful. Go home.

Hmmm....not surprised by your position but remember precedence is being set in all these. The next president could also sack if he does not like the face without following the right procedure
The Black man get problem she o
Re: Just In: AGF Files 4 Processes In Industrial Court by kings09(m): 2:27pm On Feb 07, 2019
mfm04622:

Is this a matter of employment? What is the Ex-CJN doing with cases at Industrial Court? Someone should please enlighten me
Read u no go read. It's d AGF dat filed the cases not d CJN. Olodo

2 Likes

Re: Just In: AGF Files 4 Processes In Industrial Court by MrThisandthat(m): 2:33pm On Feb 07, 2019
na2016:

Did he steal your money? If it was your father that Buhari is unlawfully maltreating like this, would you be so bold to come here and write this shit??

You good for nothing product of a retired sex worker... It is in your hopeless family obviously products of different spermbags that your obviously brain dead father will forget to declare millions of dollars in his account and call it a mistake...

Bastard son of a good for nothing LovePeddler!

1 Like

Re: Just In: AGF Files 4 Processes In Industrial Court by BIGGIE121(m): 2:33pm On Feb 07, 2019
This man should resign and save himself from imbroglio
Re: Just In: AGF Files 4 Processes In Industrial Court by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 07, 2019
naijapips02:
grin The same court they claimed has no jurisdiction?

Now FG is running helter skelter running from court to court.

Onnoghen is going to teach these fools a lesson, trust me.

make we dey see na grin grin grin
Re: Just In: AGF Files 4 Processes In Industrial Court by Akolawole(m): 2:34pm On Feb 07, 2019
naijapips02:

Who is running helter skelter?
Re: Just In: AGF Files 4 Processes In Industrial Court by Charly68: 2:40pm On Feb 07, 2019
Onnoghen should go for serious spiritual cleansing or else they will finish him
Re: Just In: AGF Files 4 Processes In Industrial Court by Promixfb: 2:43pm On Feb 07, 2019
BIGGIE121:
This man should resign and save himself from imbroglio
That's the Person who should RESIGN... a man filled of lies and deceit.

Re: Just In: AGF Files 4 Processes In Industrial Court by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:58pm On Feb 07, 2019
mfm04622:

Is this a matter of employment? What is the Ex-CJN doing with cases at Industrial Court? Someone should please enlighten me

His job is at stake and he is an employee of the FG
Re: Just In: AGF Files 4 Processes In Industrial Court by Baresure256: 2:59pm On Feb 07, 2019
See below
Re: Just In: AGF Files 4 Processes In Industrial Court by mu2sa2: 3:01pm On Feb 07, 2019
naijapips02:

Trust you for posting balderdash?
Re: Just In: AGF Files 4 Processes In Industrial Court by mfm04622: 3:02pm On Feb 07, 2019
Ghostmode2two:

His job is at stake and he is an employee of the FG

Not what Industrial court deal with. This is not something about his job. He remain a Supreme Court justice even after his suspension as the CJN
Re: Just In: AGF Files 4 Processes In Industrial Court by sacx: 3:10pm On Feb 07, 2019
franchasng:
Onnoghen is innocent of all accusations except the allegation that he didn't declare all his assets.

Even that is not an offence. Check the CCB act again
Re: Just In: AGF Files 4 Processes In Industrial Court by BABANGBALI: 3:39pm On Feb 07, 2019
dedonfranco:
U can't defeat FG, The embarrassment is getting too much. Just do the needful. Go home.
to use you do black soap for me to dey bath and make money just dey hungry me
Re: Just In: AGF Files 4 Processes In Industrial Court by Tolowodara: 3:46pm On Feb 07, 2019
Criminal.....
Re: Just In: AGF Files 4 Processes In Industrial Court by AnanseK(m): 3:49pm On Feb 07, 2019
When is this man going to prison? It is taking too long.
Re: Just In: AGF Files 4 Processes In Industrial Court by mfm04622: 3:50pm On Feb 07, 2019
kings09:

Read u no go read. It's d AGF dat filed the cases not d CJN. Olodo

Your father, or whoever is my mate in your family is the olodo! It is time you know your father's mate are online too!

To the matter, The Ex-CJN filed the case at the industrial court and i have been wondering why. I just used this opportunity to asked to be enlightened if the Industrial Court has jurisdiction in this case
Re: Just In: AGF Files 4 Processes In Industrial Court by mfm04622: 3:52pm On Feb 07, 2019
Stalwert:

When the CJN was shopping injuctions from NIC you didn't ask what was he doing there? Being a wailing is highly correlated with hypocrisy.

All i asked is do the Industrial court have jurisdiction in cases that do not involve employment/employer issue? Just seeking information. No hypocrisy involved
Re: Just In: AGF Files 4 Processes In Industrial Court by kings09(m): 3:53pm On Feb 07, 2019
mfm04622:

My father, or whoever is my mate in my family is the olodo! It is time you know my father's mate are online too!

To the matter, The Ex-CJN filed the case at the industrial court and i have been wondering why. I just used this opportunity to asked to be enlightened if the Industrial Court has jurisdiction in this case

Now i know. Kpele s'o gbo
Re: Just In: AGF Files 4 Processes In Industrial Court by 0koyeeboz: 4:02pm On Feb 07, 2019
naijapips02:

The PO filed by the AGF is as to the jurisdiction of the court.
Also, PO as to Locus Standi would be filed.
Thereafter, the court would agree and throw the suit out based on both grounds.

That's when you'll start crying again.

Let me add a bonus for you: by next week, they would issue a bench warrant for the former CJN's arrest. Wanna bet?

2 Likes

Re: Just In: AGF Files 4 Processes In Industrial Court by naijapips02: 4:06pm On Feb 07, 2019
0koyeeboz:

The PO filed by the AGF is as to the jurisdiction of the court.
Also, PO as to Locus Standi would be filed.
Thereafter, the court would agree and throw the suit out based on both grounds.

That's when you'll start crying again.

Let me add a bonus for you: by next week, they would issue a bench warrant for the former CJN's arrest. Wanna bet?

by next week, Buhari would be crying in Aisha's bosom somewhere in Duara. Wanna Bet?
Re: Just In: AGF Files 4 Processes In Industrial Court by 0koyeeboz: 4:15pm On Feb 07, 2019
naijapips02:

by next week, Buhari would be crying in Aisha's bosom somewhere in Duara. Wanna Bet?

I'm giving you legal answers to the nonsense you typed and you're yarning dust.

Last CCT sitting, the Chairman wanted to issue a bench warrant for Onnoghen's arrest but his counsel pleaded. Next sitting, let Onnoghen not appear in the dock, he'll be picked up like trash.
Re: Just In: AGF Files 4 Processes In Industrial Court by middlebelter(m): 7:05pm On Feb 07, 2019
MrThisandthat:
Aint a Buhari supporter but a thief should be prosecuted accordingly... Period!

I am not a supporter of Onnoghen but FGN under PMB watch should learn to follow due process especially when it appears there is a conflict of interest.
Imagine a court giving a ruling that Buhari didn't win 2015 election when the court in question was required by appellant to determine an issue not related to wining elections or not? That should be an abuse of due process. If the judiciary should not do it, then the executive shouldn't either.
Many instances of disobedience to court order: Dasuki, El-zakzaky etc.

1 Like

Re: Just In: AGF Files 4 Processes In Industrial Court by shekauvsbuhari: 7:27pm On Feb 07, 2019
dedonfranco:
you are dumb to say so. A lot of even low-life individuals have trashed FG in court and collected monumental millions as compensation. They went into this matter the wrong way. It has hooked on their throat and the CJN will trounce them. They know it, thats why they were pressing him to settle and go home, but he wont bcs he knows he will win them.
Re: Just In: AGF Files 4 Processes In Industrial Court by edupedia: 8:52pm On Feb 07, 2019
naijapips02:

Which helter skelter?.... Keep deceiving yourself....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Will Privatize Refineries Before December / Soldiers Kill 14 Boko Haram Suspects, Rescue 21 Hostages – Official / Tony Momoh: Obaseki, Not Oshiomhole Is Leader Of Edo APC – Ex-Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.