Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,636 members, 7,827,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Just In: AGF Files 4 Processes In Industrial Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In: AGF Files 4 Processes In Industrial Court (14594 Views)

Malami Asks Court For More Time To File Processes In Kanu’s Suit / AGF Files Application To Vacate Court Order Restraining Igboho’s Arrest / Amotekun: Akeredolu Replies Malami, Says Laws Are Not Made In AGF’s Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Just In: AGF Files 4 Processes In Industrial Court by banio: 9:42pm On Feb 07, 2019
naijapips02:
grin The same court they claimed has no jurisdiction?

Now FG is running helter skelter running from court to court.

Onnoghen is going to teach these fools a lesson, trust me.

Onnoghen has a farm. Thus his wealth are from his farm produce. FG is confused
Re: Just In: AGF Files 4 Processes In Industrial Court by na2016: 10:24pm On Feb 07, 2019
MrThisandthat:

You good for nothing product of a retired sex worker... It is in your hopeless family obviously products of different spermbags that your obviously brain dead father will forget to declare millions of dollars in his account and call it a mistake...

Bastard son of a good for nothing LovePeddler!

This is all you can do. Hide at the back of some meagre data to insult people who dont even know. Its sad that you have refused to read what the CCB act says. I will not glorify you by trying to call you names. All I would say is: let the way Buhari and his cabal are treating southern professionals at the apex of their career, be the way you will be treated if you ever get to the apex!
Re: Just In: AGF Files 4 Processes In Industrial Court by MrThisandthat(m): 1:09am On Feb 08, 2019
na2016:

This is all you can do. Hide at the back of some meagre data to insult people who dont even know. Its sad that you have refused to read what the CCB act says. I will not glorify you by trying to call you names. All I would say is: let the way Buhari and his cabal are treating southern professionals at the apex of their career, be the way you will be treated if you ever get to the apex!

If I have your time you will consider taking your own life... Clown!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benjamin Kalu: National Assembly Is Broke, Needs Bigger Budget To Be Efficient / Ameerah Sufyan: Police Investigate Kidnap Of Woman In Abuja / Readout Of Joe Biden’s Engagement With President Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.