Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,059 members, 7,828,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

European Union Blasts Nasir El-rufai Governor Of Kaduna State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / European Union Blasts Nasir El-rufai Governor Of Kaduna State (394 Views)

Malam Nasir El-Rufai Delivers A Lecture To Senior Government Officials In Borno / Nasir El-rufai: Buhari Will Give Me A Job If I Lose / "Nasir El-Rufai Is My Brother" - Kadaria Ahmed Says In An Old Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

European Union Blasts Nasir El-rufai Governor Of Kaduna State by CertifiedConspi: 1:28pm On Feb 07, 2019
https://certifiedconspiracy.com/european-union-blast-nasir-el-rufai-governor-of-kaduna-state/

The European Union (EU) says it has taken note of the threat of Nasir el-Rufai, Governor of Kaduna State, that foreigners who interfere with the 2019 elections would return to their countries with “body Bags”..........

Click the link for full story

Re: European Union Blasts Nasir El-rufai Governor Of Kaduna State by GMPO(m): 2:10pm On Feb 07, 2019
I am sure even buhari cannot save this man called El rufai.I regret the day I treked down to vote APC in 2015.now is the time to articulate.Even buhari knows he is gone and a complete looser.and please where is The Jagaban, Okorochas, oshomole and amaechi are they going mute in this hot political season?APC get prepared we Nigerians are coming for you.to those who have not joined please join the articulated team.God bless nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

I Always Feel Very Sad When Ordinary Nigerians Who Love Me Die, Says Buhari / El-rufai Once Describe Buhari As Incompetent, Corrupt. - PDP / Why Nigerians Must Support My New Bride Come 16th February 2019 Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.