Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Nasir El-rufai: Buhari Will Give Me A Job If I Lose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasir El-rufai: Buhari Will Give Me A Job If I Lose (37995 Views)

El-Rufai: Buhari Should Campaign For APC & Leave Free & Fair Election For INEC / El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him / El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nasir El-rufai: Buhari Will Give Me A Job If I Lose by damiloladuke: 6:11am On Mar 10, 2019
The Kaduna State Governor, Mallam Nasir el-Rufai, said he will not lose sleep over the result of the Saturday’s Governorship polls in the state and the the President will offer him a job should he loses.

The governor who spoke to journalists while waiting to cast his vote at his 024(A) Runka Street, Unwgan Sarki polling unit, said with President Muhammadu Buhari’s reelection, he already got a job.

He said the only set of people that should be jittery are his staff as there is every possibility they will lose their jobs if he is not re-elected.

El-Rufai said:

“I am not under tension because President Muhammadu Buhari has won his election.“Even if I lose, I already have a job. It is just my staff that are jittery because if I lose, they will lose their jobs.”

https://lailasnews.com/buhari-ll-give-me-a-job-if-i-lose-mallam-nasir-el-rufai/

Re: Nasir El-rufai: Buhari Will Give Me A Job If I Lose by successmatters(m): 6:11am On Mar 10, 2019
The ICC are waiting to try you and keep you in Hague forever.

227 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Nasir El-rufai: Buhari Will Give Me A Job If I Lose by johnlvis(m): 6:13am On Mar 10, 2019
Reasoning and talking like a child.

161 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nasir El-rufai: Buhari Will Give Me A Job If I Lose by BuhariAdvocate: 6:14am On Mar 10, 2019
Fake news .
Re: Nasir El-rufai: Buhari Will Give Me A Job If I Lose by Nobody: 6:19am On Mar 10, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Fake news .
it's not fake and el rufai will win Kaduna

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nasir El-rufai: Buhari Will Give Me A Job If I Lose by Caseless: 6:30am On Mar 10, 2019
FCT needs your hands, but kaduna needs you more. That current abuja minister na misfit.

14 Likes

Re: Nasir El-rufai: Buhari Will Give Me A Job If I Lose by MrAJQ(m): 6:32am On Mar 10, 2019
Lols. This guy and his mouth ehn. Though he will win.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nasir El-rufai: Buhari Will Give Me A Job If I Lose by galadima77(m): 6:32am On Mar 10, 2019
That's a brutal truth...whether it's pleasant or not

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nasir El-rufai: Buhari Will Give Me A Job If I Lose by yuanexchanger: 6:38am On Mar 10, 2019
Must he say it out.Religious bigot.You are on mislim-Muslim ticket,unless you rig.We sell and buy RMB.check sig for contacts

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nasir El-rufai: Buhari Will Give Me A Job If I Lose by SmartPolician: 7:16am On Mar 10, 2019
Call him whatever you will, el Rufai is one of the few intelligent political leaders from Nigeria’s north.

He will do a better job as a minister.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nasir El-rufai: Buhari Will Give Me A Job If I Lose by OddsIsland(m): 7:28am On Mar 10, 2019
He just said the truth.

6 Likes

Re: Nasir El-rufai: Buhari Will Give Me A Job If I Lose by Menusvan: 8:20am On Mar 10, 2019
I need mtn card 0816 371 3574

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nasir El-rufai: Buhari Will Give Me A Job If I Lose by blackpanda: 8:21am On Mar 10, 2019
Yes o. I pray u come back to Abuja
Cos the whole place has been bastardized

1 Like

Re: Nasir El-rufai: Buhari Will Give Me A Job If I Lose by kristian98(m): 8:27am On Mar 10, 2019
J

1 Like

Re: Nasir El-rufai: Buhari Will Give Me A Job If I Lose by Financesiq(f): 8:27am On Mar 10, 2019
Mmm
Re: Nasir El-rufai: Buhari Will Give Me A Job If I Lose by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 10, 2019
WE ARE GOING TO SURVIVE.
Despite the chaos we found ourselves in, we are going to survive.

Go check history, the thriving nations were once in this mess. Their response to their troubles produced the effect of their present stance. America, Scotland, Russia, China, Japan and the rest of them were once in Chaos.

The great citizens of this thriving nations remained positive despite the woes that befell them.

They believed they were gonna dive out to safety.

NIGERIAN YOUTHS :
I disregard negative comments made about us. I also know some of you thinks otherwise, but this is what I believe,
Nigerian Youths are the greatest on the planet;
Nigerian Youths are the most talented;
Nigerian Youths are the most intelligent on the planet;
Nigerian Youths are so so hardworking;
Nigerian Youths are simply the Best.

Let us not give up on our beloved nation, Nigeria. Let us "Love her" irrespectively. It breaks my heart in my discovery that an average Nigerian youth have nothing good to say about this Nation.
They lacks patriotism.
They see nothing good about Nigeria, so so heartbreaking�.

You see, the way you see your Nation is the same unconscious envision you have about yourself. Some of you sees Nigeria as a shethole, you pronounce shityy things on this Nation(your home) out of Ignorance, that's the same way you are, shityy, because that's all you could picture of the land that produced you, Shame.
If you think you are not shityy but Nigeria is, why are you not working at your dream job? Why do you feel so unfulfilled? Why are you still struggling to survive? Why is your marriage problematic? Why are you still struggling to put your career on the right path? Why are you so dishonest? Why are you failing in your relationships? Why are you so worried�? It is only you who can answer this questions with utmost honesty.

If you think someone is responsible for your predicaments, then you have a problem. The biggest enemy of you is you. The biggest enemy lies deep in you. Dishonesty is your enemy, are you honest? Selfishness is your enemy, are you selfless? Intolerance is your enemy, are you tolerant? Fear is your enemy, are you fearless? Hate is your enemy, do you love? Let a Nigerian youth answer this questions with top honesty.

Let Nigerian youths not settle for a smaller goal.
We don't want a better Nigeria.
We demand a great Nigeria.

The greatest purpose why God created this planet is for the amalgamation of its environment. Living together as One. Understanding Love, Peace & Unity.

..Yes! you are right, our leaders are corrupt.
...Yes! we are corrupt because everyone of us are leaders. Agree or disagree, we are all leading in one way or the other.
We all are leaders.
Nigerians are leaders.
Yeah! We are leaders.

"IN OTHER FOR US TO BEHOLD A GREAT NIGERIA, NIGERIA NEED GREAT NIGERIANS".

Nigerian Youths are Great.

I Love Nigeria with all my Breath.

If you feel the same, you know what to do.

"Like and Share" until every youths out there gets it right.

God bless you all, I Love you. �

Author: Ola Balogun.

WE ARE GOING TO SURVIVE.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nasir El-rufai: Buhari Will Give Me A Job If I Lose by McCarlito(m): 8:28am On Mar 10, 2019
Of course he will.... When Nigeria has become his farmland..
Re: Nasir El-rufai: Buhari Will Give Me A Job If I Lose by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 10, 2019
Baba wan secure seat for abuja before it is too late
Re: Nasir El-rufai: Buhari Will Give Me A Job If I Lose by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 10, 2019
Foolish terrorist. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Nasir El-rufai: Buhari Will Give Me A Job If I Lose by semyman: 8:29am On Mar 10, 2019
successmatters:
The ICC are waiting to try you and keep you in Hague forever.
Iliterate

6 Likes

Re: Nasir El-rufai: Buhari Will Give Me A Job If I Lose by dlondonbadboy: 8:29am On Mar 10, 2019
So what becomes your fate when Atiku reclaims his mandate? The fool knows he would lose and wants to pretend it's not paining him.

Buhari would give you nothing, cos even Buhari's job is not guaranteed.

#ElectionRiggingIsStealing.
#StealingIsCorruption.
#AtikuIsComing.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasir El-rufai: Buhari Will Give Me A Job If I Lose by Legolast: 8:30am On Mar 10, 2019
Your father with all the atrocities you've cursed in Kaduna. Werey

I stay in Sokoto, but the way this man handles herdsmen/Fulani killing is devilish. Though, Kaduna has never being known has a peaceful state just like Rivers doesn't experience peace during election.

2 Likes

Re: Nasir El-rufai: Buhari Will Give Me A Job If I Lose by Horlubunmmy: 8:30am On Mar 10, 2019
idiot
Re: Nasir El-rufai: Buhari Will Give Me A Job If I Lose by Guyman02: 8:30am On Mar 10, 2019
Yes we know, all northern politicians already have a job as long as Niger Delta oil is there to pay for your excesses wink

3 Likes

Re: Nasir El-rufai: Buhari Will Give Me A Job If I Lose by sammyj: 8:31am On Mar 10, 2019
This stup.d unreasonable man as come to see the reality of not aligning with the people’s interest. Buhari giving you a job can never equate the access and power of a governor. This should server as a lesson to others!! shocked

1 Like

Re: Nasir El-rufai: Buhari Will Give Me A Job If I Lose by stasius: 8:31am On Mar 10, 2019
Haba!
El rufai loose? For what na?

Unpossible. Hahhahaha.

2 Likes

Re: Nasir El-rufai: Buhari Will Give Me A Job If I Lose by IvarTheBoneless: 8:32am On Mar 10, 2019
shocked

Re: Nasir El-rufai: Buhari Will Give Me A Job If I Lose by sammyj: 8:32am On Mar 10, 2019
After failing as a governor!!
SmartPolician:

Call him whatever you will, el Rufai is one of the few intelligent political leaders from Nigeria’s north.

He will do a better job as a minister.

1 Like

Re: Nasir El-rufai: Buhari Will Give Me A Job If I Lose by ifyalways(f): 8:32am On Mar 10, 2019
Truth. For once hes honest

1 Like

Re: Nasir El-rufai: Buhari Will Give Me A Job If I Lose by noisy45(m): 8:32am On Mar 10, 2019
He has job for u to be shining the Congo of Aisha and her daughters

1 Like

Re: Nasir El-rufai: Buhari Will Give Me A Job If I Lose by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:33am On Mar 10, 2019
Time will tell.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military / Photo Of NLC Chairman's Landcruiser, Same Man Condemning Senators Lol / Kiki Osinbajo , Dangote, Saraki, Alakija, Spotted At Polo Tournament In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.