Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Mr Abubakar Is The Ultimate Political Insider- BBC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr Abubakar Is The Ultimate Political Insider- BBC (1717 Views)

Thousands Of PDP, NNPP Supporters Reportedly Decamp To APC In Sokoto Mr Abubakar / Ahmad Abubakar Is Dead (Jigawa NUJ Chairman Dies) / Atiku Abubakar Is Not A Nigerian, APC Tells Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Abubakar Is The Ultimate Political Insider- BBC by WORDSENSEI: 1:38pm On Feb 07, 2019
The man aiming to wrest the Nigerian presidency from Muhammadu Buhari has built a career circling the summits of public life.

Atiku Abubakar has been a top civil servant, a vice-president, and a prominent businessman and philanthropist, making his fortune in the oil sector and giving some of it away to charity.

The highest office in the land has, however, eluded him. On three occasions, he has tried for the presidency and fallen short. On 16 February, the 72-year-old tries again, offering his credentials as a seasoned political operator and serial entrepreneur as the remedy for Nigeria’s ills.

If elected, Mr Abubakar will be confronted by soaring unemployment, chronic poverty, a legislature gridlocked by regional rivalries, and a sluggish economy heavily dependent on fluctuating oil revenues.

His campaign is exploiting the contrast between his image and that of an incumbent who has become a target for much of the frustration over the economy.

Mr Buhari’s critics say his personality – austere, aloof and inflexible – has proven ill-suited to the demands of governing Nigeria, even if it helped him win the last election, lending credibility to his pledge to fight corruption....

KINDLY READ THE REST AT https://www.makeitglobal.biz/atiku-abubakar-nigerias-political-operator-midas-touch/

CC; MYND44

5 Likes

Re: Mr Abubakar Is The Ultimate Political Insider- BBC by GMPO(m): 1:40pm On Feb 07, 2019
Articulate e oh, atiku for president.say articulate! articulate.the man ATIKU, is the man of the moment no matter the drama and rigging all indications shows the man will defeat buhari fair and square we just need to put in more effort we shall get there.for those who love APC I did a little research (correct me if I am wrong)I find out there are 3 states where buhari's ideology have been in Nigeria throughout the democracy these states are( borno,yobe and zamfara).now they have many things in common insecurities, poverty, unemployment, visionless leadership, failure and many more.now compare buhari's leadership in nigeria for four years.we have a wide spread increase of these same problems in nigeria.for me this is the best time to say no to buhari and no to failure.God bless Nigeria.

10 Likes

Re: Mr Abubakar Is The Ultimate Political Insider- BBC by Outreachms: 1:43pm On Feb 07, 2019
hmmmmmmmmmm FP Things

2 Likes

Re: Mr Abubakar Is The Ultimate Political Insider- BBC by SillyMods: 1:46pm On Feb 07, 2019
Effort in futility.

If any of Atiku's supporters really believe he will defeat Buhari in about 9 days from now, let them come out to stake their money.

Any amount, I am ready. Seun will coordinate the bet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Abubakar Is The Ultimate Political Insider- BBC by Racoon(m): 1:46pm On Feb 07, 2019
Even BBC have joined the Atikulation frenzy.Yet zombies are still generating a monumental failure of a president?

6 Likes

Re: Mr Abubakar Is The Ultimate Political Insider- BBC by BuhariLooter(m): 1:47pm On Feb 07, 2019
the first step towards progress in any democratic society is never to allow a failed government return to power. Even though I thought and knew Buhari was a higher evil than Jonathan, I was happy at Jonathan’s defeat, because it meant that Nigerians had learnt not to repeat failure. Whether or not the coming elections are rigged, Nigerians must once again show their power against an incumbent failure. This is a way to build up an ideology against bad governance and myopic leadership. It does not mean that I think Atiku is far better than Buhari, but I know that Buhari has done nothing that warrants his re-election.video evidence surfaced of Gandugge, a sitting governor in the ruling party collecting bribe of 5million dollar and yet Mr president celebrated him during his campaign and said he is innocent until proven guilty by the court of Law.

5 Likes

Re: Mr Abubakar Is The Ultimate Political Insider- BBC by Chigold101(m): 1:49pm On Feb 07, 2019
I stand with Atiku....
I am atikulated

5 Likes

Re: Mr Abubakar Is The Ultimate Political Insider- BBC by oyebanji44: 1:49pm On Feb 07, 2019
Is there anything good that can come out from this man? Because Atikulooter is well to known us..To.my.mind l see nothing different in him.
Re: Mr Abubakar Is The Ultimate Political Insider- BBC by Chigold101(m): 1:49pm On Feb 07, 2019
SillyMods:
Effort in futility.

If any of Atiku's supporters really believe he will defeat Buhari in about 9 days from now, let them come out to stake their money.

poor man on parole

4 Likes

Re: Mr Abubakar Is The Ultimate Political Insider- BBC by Saao(m): 1:50pm On Feb 07, 2019
Our next president

4 Likes

Re: Mr Abubakar Is The Ultimate Political Insider- BBC by SillyMods: 1:51pm On Feb 07, 2019
Chigold101:
poor man on parole

Na you wey no get money be poor man.

Ok, put down N20k against my N30k.
Re: Mr Abubakar Is The Ultimate Political Insider- BBC by richidinho(m): 1:58pm On Feb 07, 2019
He remains the Best President we never had, thank God there is a chance come Feb 16

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Abubakar Is The Ultimate Political Insider- BBC by mbaboy(m): 2:07pm On Feb 07, 2019
Even international media houses are Atikulating El rufai u see your life?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Abubakar Is The Ultimate Political Insider- BBC by genternity(m): 2:13pm On Feb 07, 2019
SillyMods:
Effort in futility.

zombie goan hang ur self

2 Likes

Re: Mr Abubakar Is The Ultimate Political Insider- BBC by Asshurbanipal: 2:13pm On Feb 07, 2019
BBC will return in body bag - Hell Rufai

1 Like

Re: Mr Abubakar Is The Ultimate Political Insider- BBC by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 07, 2019
Behold, your Next President.

If we fail to put this man in Aso Rock, then expect the Next Level of what the country is facing now.

I will be waiting for the result, if Buhari, who by the way can not win due to dementia, an innocent man being forced to stay in power by the people sharing the money, is forced to remain in power via rigging mechanisms, then it is time you all build 15-feet walls around your homes.

Hope and Faith can not save you all from Hunger and Pant-sellers.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Abubakar Is The Ultimate Political Insider- BBC by SalamRushdie: 2:15pm On Feb 07, 2019
Atiku has attracted me already

2 Likes

Re: Mr Abubakar Is The Ultimate Political Insider- BBC by nwanyionitsha: 2:15pm On Feb 07, 2019
SillyMods:
Effort in futility.

Stake your money with yourself.
Atiku will win buhari with a wide margin.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Abubakar Is The Ultimate Political Insider- BBC by izaray(f): 2:25pm On Feb 07, 2019
Na so, if u kno, u kno

1 Like

Re: Mr Abubakar Is The Ultimate Political Insider- BBC by biosilicon: 2:34pm On Feb 07, 2019
Racoon:
Even BBC have joined the Atikulation frenzy.Yet zombies are still generating a monumental failure of a president?

If you think bbc has your interest at heart. Then you are obviously still wallowing in ignorance.
Re: Mr Abubakar Is The Ultimate Political Insider- BBC by helinues: 2:34pm On Feb 07, 2019
Paid article of course

1 Like

Re: Mr Abubakar Is The Ultimate Political Insider- BBC by SalamRushdie: 3:27pm On Feb 07, 2019
Nigerians have the chance to choose between Lifeless body bags and Living Prosperity

1 Like

Re: Mr Abubakar Is The Ultimate Political Insider- BBC by Gandollar(f): 3:31pm On Feb 07, 2019
SillyMods:
Effort in futility.

If you need an avenue to spend some of your pant and bra money, start from the hordes of almajiri in your locality. The demented lifeless Sudanese is long gone.

1 Like

Re: Mr Abubakar Is The Ultimate Political Insider- BBC by NigeriaIsDoomed: 3:38pm On Feb 07, 2019
SillyMods:
Effort in futility.

I stake my life, poor Buhari's zombie!
If Buhari defeats Atiku let that day be my last.
Buhari can only defeat Atiku in the next life.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Abubakar Is The Ultimate Political Insider- BBC by WORDSENSEI: 4:25pm On Feb 07, 2019
CC; MYND44 OAM4J

Kindly help push to FP.
Re: Mr Abubakar Is The Ultimate Political Insider- BBC by Chipink(f): 5:29pm On Feb 07, 2019
undecided
Re: Mr Abubakar Is The Ultimate Political Insider- BBC by saaron(m): 5:47pm On Feb 07, 2019
Just as religious extremist make the worst leaders, Businessmen are better leaders anywhere in the world.
Re: Mr Abubakar Is The Ultimate Political Insider- BBC by Chigold101(m): 10:42am On Feb 08, 2019
SillyMods:

Na you wey no get money be poor man.

Ok, put down N20k against my N30k.
See funny guy... shocked

(1) (Reply)

Photos of ex-president Olusegun Obasanjo in suit in Vietnam / See The Proof That FFK Is Right About The Origin Of The Word "Yoruba" / BREAKING: Obaseki Mobilizes Thugs To Attack Oshiomhole At Benin Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.