Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,446 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

How A Rich Lekki Old Man Saved Me From Weak Erection Problem,& Saved My Marriage - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How A Rich Lekki Old Man Saved Me From Weak Erection Problem,& Saved My Marriage (276 Views)

You Don't Last In Bed?This 5HERBS Is For You,Treat Erection Problem Permanently / Man Saved By Doctors From Impaled Handle Of A Sledgehammer In Imo (Graphic Photo / Suffering from Weak Erection Caused By Masturbation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How A Rich Lekki Old Man Saved Me From Weak Erection Problem,& Saved My Marriage by adunjohn: 2:08pm On Feb 07, 2019
I will never forget the day I almost died of a heart attack...

my wife had just returned from bank and she was gisting me on how someone tapped her on her shoulder, and the person turned out to be Deji Oderinsoye her ex.

Deji happens to be her first love back in the University,

He broke up with her before we started dating, I could tell she was still nursing some feelings for him while we are dating. But as time passed by she gave me all her love, one of the reasons I married her.

To compound my woo, they exchange contacts!

Where are my manners?, let me introduce myself.

My name is Akinwale, I am 34 years old, well by September this year sha.

Married with 1 beautiful daughter, and I work in Lagos as an Agric Consultant.

For close to two years now I have been battling with weak erections, you know that feelings when your wife is in the mood/Hot, but your cassava decided to go on vacation without formal notice .

It wasn’t funny at all.

Like play, like joke my case degenerated, I was loosing my confidence gradually because I could no longer keep my wife happy. My sex life was becoming a mirage; I could no longer face my wife.

I prayed, I fasted..

I dont want to loose my wife, i want my family intact, and happy.

Friends started introducing all kinds of drugs and herbal dry gins, they worked for a little while but failed at the long run.

I could remember one particular Sunday afternoon, we were together in the room, one thing led to another, and pre-intimacy started, in less than 20 seconds my D was standing, I mean full erection, as my wife started riding in less than one minutes I noticed my reaction was getting softer gradually, but because my wife was really Hot, she did not noticed on time.

I was just praying inside my mind, I don’t want to fall her hand again.

With my eyes closed, a soft slap landed on my chick.

I quickly open my eyes, hmmm... words could not described the look on her face…all I could say was

”babe I am sorry”.

Again! She exclaimed!

Finally she got the courage to exhibit her anger, she started insulting me verbally, she was threatening me, threatening to cheat to my face.

My wife called me “Esin inu iwe”, meaning impotent man.

she could no longer endure.

She added how she almost cheated on me with her ex Jide when she visited him.

I was furious; my wife visited her unmarried ex without my knowledge.

I had to leave the house to cool off somewhere to avoid stories that touch.

I am financially ok, but I was not happy, I thought money could cover for my short coming, but then I realized that satisfying your wife sexually at all time is key to a happy home.

Hmmn… READ MORE HERE...http://wecarepublications.website/pre-sales-page/

(1) (Reply)

Advantage Of Laser Spine Surgery In India / Pink Lips Cream / Woman Forgets Last 38 Years Of Her Life After Strange Headache

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.