Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Suffering from Weak Erection Caused By Masturbation. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Suffering from Weak Erection Caused By Masturbation. (2108 Views)

How A Rich Lekki Old Man Saved Me From Weak Erection Problem / From Weak Erection To Full Hard Erection / Are You Suffering From Weak Erection Of The joystick? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suffering from Weak Erection Caused By Masturbation. by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 25, 2018
Good morning Nairalanders..
sorry I'm here once again to bore you with one of the most recurring topics on Nairaland. please bear with me cause I would'nt have if it was not an issue of utmost concern to me.

I made a new year resolution to stop masturbation and all the activities that trigger it in general. which I have been able to keep so far. I know some would say I will relapse eventually as time goes on. But the truth of the matter is I don't think I will ever go back to it again because I have totally lost interest in it... I'm also using this avenue to tell everyone who is struggling to stop it that it can b stopped, and that the key to stopping it is to seldom do it.

My problem now is I had an encounter with a very beautiful girl yesterday. We went out had drinks(soft drink), went back home.
Then we got to cuddling, kissing and caressing. During this elongated fore play I could feel a little or no arousal.
Yes I had an erection but not the kind that could penetrate any hole. But to satisfy my curiosity I went ahead to penetrate, it was during my 10th thrusting(yeah I used to count my thrust during sex so I could improve the next time) that my dick went back to its default state. I was so embarrassed. All her efforts to keep alive the default dick particular through MouthAction were fruitless.

Now could it be that the masturbation I did over the years has had side effects on my dick and my arousal or is it down to any other factors?
I being one of the most healthy people I know, I would say I'm not suffering from any disease nor depression and tiredness from the happenings in my life. So I think incessant masturbation over the years has done more harm than good to my dick.

Please nairalanders if any of you know how this situation can be turned around naturally or medically should please say.

As I write this epistle now that same girl I had an encounter with is down on coming back to visit me again after I made an excuse that the hangover I had from the drinks I had the day prior to our last meeting was the cause.
Please guys help a brother out cause I don't want to fall my hand the second time.

Pardon my English and typographical errors..

And modes please help move it to front page.
Re: Suffering from Weak Erection Caused By Masturbation. by Shina500(m): 10:03am On Jan 25, 2018
Of course masturbation causes more harm than good. After masturbating over a very long period of time: you will start experiencing quick ejaculation and weak erection. You need to stop masturbating completely for 6months to get back your normal sexual life. For now, keep using sex enhancer and stay away from masturbation. Thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: Suffering from Weak Erection Caused By Masturbation. by princechurchill(m): 10:04am On Jan 25, 2018
Go back and masturbate it will get back to normal

1 Like

Re: Suffering from Weak Erection Caused By Masturbation. by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 25, 2018
princechurchill:
Go back and masturbate it will get back to normal
Stop being sarcastic this is a serious matter
Re: Suffering from Weak Erection Caused By Masturbation. by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 25, 2018
Shina500:
Of course masturbation causes more harm than good. After masturbating over a very long period of time: you will start experiencing quick ejaculation and weak erection. You need to stop masturbating completely for 6months to get back your normal sexual life. For now, keep using sex enhancer and stay away from masturbation. Thank me later.
Thanks and good to hear that I will eventually get my sex life back to normal.
Re: Suffering from Weak Erection Caused By Masturbation. by happeningsmedia: 1:10pm On Jan 25, 2018
Addictive Masturbation will always result into long term effects.
Eating a balanced and healthy diet with some strategic food can go a long way in keeping everything in peak condition.

Life style factors such as stress, obesity, and poor nutrition can impact sexual performance and sperm’s health. Your body is the most precious possession you will ever own, and so you should love and care for all of it.
continue here https://happenings.com.ng/food-healthy-sperm/?utm_source=cdnhappenings&utm_medium=Yinka&utm_campaign=CDN
Re: Suffering from Weak Erection Caused By Masturbation. by bubbybillion: 6:37pm On May 08, 2019
quit masturbation....Eat proteinous food alot.check your health status in Lab.use sex enhancer.i hope u are cured
Re: Suffering from Weak Erection Caused By Masturbation. by healthpriority: 8:06pm On May 08, 2019
Ighoga898:
Good morning Nairalanders..
sorry I'm here once again to bore you with one of the most recurring topics on Nairaland. please bear with me cause I would'nt have if it was not an issue of utmost concern to me.

I made a new year resolution to stop masturbation and all the activities that trigger it in general. which I have been able to keep so far. I know some would say I will relapse eventually as time goes on. But the truth of the matter is I don't think I will ever go back to it again because I have totally lost interest in it... I'm also using this avenue to tell everyone who is struggling to stop it that it can b stopped, and that the key to stopping it is to seldom do it.

My problem now is I had an encounter with a very beautiful girl yesterday. We went out had drinks(soft drink), went back home.
Then we got to cuddling, kissing and caressing. During this elongated fore play I could feel a little or no arousal.
Yes I had an erection but not the kind that could penetrate any hole. But to satisfy my curiosity I went ahead to penetrate, it was during my 10th thrusting(yeah I used to count my thrust during sex so I could improve the next time) that my dick went back to its default state. I was so embarrassed. All her efforts to keep alive the default dick particular through MouthAction were fruitless.

Now could it be that the masturbation I did over the years has had side effects on my dick and my arousal or is it down to any other factors?
I being one of the most healthy people I know, I would say I'm not suffering from any disease nor depression and tiredness from the happenings in my life. So I think incessant masturbation over the years has done more harm than good to my dick.

Please nairalanders if any of you know how this situation can be turned around naturally or medically should please say.

As I write this epistle now that same girl I had an encounter with is down on coming back to visit me again after I made an excuse that the hangover I had from the drinks I had the day prior to our last meeting was the cause.
Please guys help a brother out cause I don't want to fall my hand the second time.

Pardon my English and typographical errors..

And modes please help move it to front page.
hello
A lot has already been said and you need to follow it...but there are more questions I'd love to ask you personally...that will help you... You can click on the link below...if you are intrested
Re: Suffering from Weak Erection Caused By Masturbation. by NAJALYN: 11:09am On May 11, 2019
STC30 will solve your problem.

STC30 is a New Technology in the world of Stem Cell Therapy. The Product works from the body’s cellular level to reactivate dead cells, tissues and organs, repair dead cells, and rejuvenate the body’s cells for optimum health.
It is estimated that in the next 10 years, 80% of developed Countries will embrace Stem Cell Wellness Technologies.
STC30 Prevents as well as Treats over 134 diseases, including Stoke, heart attack, diabetes, hypertension, cancer, fibroid, ovarian cyst, leukemia, infertility, impotency, stomach ulcer, sickle cell, it’s anti-aging, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, Crohn’s disease, autism, liver cirrhosis, cardiomyopathy, cerebral palsy, lung diseases, vitiligo, paraplegia, renal failure, buerger’s disease, rheumatoid arthritis, rheumatism, brain trauma, spinal cord injury/paralysis, congestive heart failure, orthopedic injuries, deafness, blindness, glaucoma, bone marrow transplant, kidney stones and failure, prostate enlargement, prostate cancer, wound healing, liver diseases, pancreative dysfunction, cardiovascular diseases, skin repair, mudcukoskeletal problems, stress, muscle pull, dental problem, gastrointestinal disease, skin infection, hemorrhoids, headache, improve blood flow, cardiovascular disease, traumatic brain injury, learning defects, missing teeth, amyotrophic lateral-sclerosis, myocardial infarction, muscular dystrophy, multiple sites cancers, etc.
Please Watch Videos of Testimonies on the potency of STC30. See more on STC30 here
https://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2019/04/18/superlife-total-care-stc30-stem-cell-treatment-a-must-use/ Mrs. E. Oforofuo (08097890448)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me, How Do I Get Rid Of This On My Face (photos) / EBOLA: This Is What US Gave To Nigeria To Contain Spread Of The Virus / STC30 - A Cure For Diabetes,hypertension, Hypo Tension, Arthritis, Fibroid, Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.