Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Diana Asamoah: Those Who Drink Alcohol Don’t Have Sense – Evangelist Says - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Diana Asamoah: Those Who Drink Alcohol Don’t Have Sense – Evangelist Says (13712 Views)

Is It Morally Wrong For Pastors To Drink Alcohol? / Gospel Icon Turns Slayqueen - Evang Diana Asamoah. / 75 Biblical Reasons Why You Should Not Drink Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diana Asamoah: Those Who Drink Alcohol Don’t Have Sense – Evangelist Says by sky124: 5:21pm On Feb 07, 2019
greenguy:

A pastor said it is juice. Very funny!
sevo:
If people say buhari don't have sense, and this woman say people who drink alcohol don't have sense, that means bubu is drinking 2 cartons of alcohol daily.

Chai.. Too much sense wee nor kee me

Re: Diana Asamoah: Those Who Drink Alcohol Don’t Have Sense – Evangelist Says by asawanathegreat(m): 5:22pm On Feb 07, 2019
Abeg give me one bottle is Guinness, so that dis Ghana girl will be sensible

2 Likes

Re: Diana Asamoah: Those Who Drink Alcohol Don’t Have Sense – Evangelist Says by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 07, 2019
face like a hooker.
Re: Diana Asamoah: Those Who Drink Alcohol Don’t Have Sense – Evangelist Says by Treasure17(m): 5:24pm On Feb 07, 2019
Their headache with what they do with their lives. If they feel it's morally right to indulge with consumption of alcohol, so be it.
Re: Diana Asamoah: Those Who Drink Alcohol Don’t Have Sense – Evangelist Says by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 07, 2019
That's kinda true because alcohol kills and causes hepatitis.
Re: Diana Asamoah: Those Who Drink Alcohol Don’t Have Sense – Evangelist Says by abbeyty(m): 5:33pm On Feb 07, 2019
The drunkard won't be happy about this and for the pastor, those pastors who trick their followers to pay tithes and offerings with their hard earned money are heartless

1 Like

Re: Diana Asamoah: Those Who Drink Alcohol Don’t Have Sense – Evangelist Says by SOFTENGR: 5:36pm On Feb 07, 2019
jamaicabakare:
I don't know what she's going through, let me not add to it.

Meanwhile me right now grin grin grin
Confirm!
I dey with my can of Hero here.

1 Like

Re: Diana Asamoah: Those Who Drink Alcohol Don’t Have Sense – Evangelist Says by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 07, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I don't know why all these fairly used house wife cum "Gospel artist" finds it difficult to give their own opinion without being vituperative.
Try and stop referring to women as "fairly used".
Re: Diana Asamoah: Those Who Drink Alcohol Don’t Have Sense – Evangelist Says by JasonScoolari: 5:38pm On Feb 07, 2019
chiefqueen:

Try and stop referring to women as "fairly used".
Have I referred to you as one before?
Re: Diana Asamoah: Those Who Drink Alcohol Don’t Have Sense – Evangelist Says by jeremiahbdrc(m): 5:38pm On Feb 07, 2019
dis woman shld re-read the bible very well
Re: Diana Asamoah: Those Who Drink Alcohol Don’t Have Sense – Evangelist Says by Nicoddemus(m): 5:39pm On Feb 07, 2019
Austindark:

Carbohydrates breaks down to release glucose in glycogenolysis and further in glycolysis and Krebs cycle to release the energy we all need.
The processes above involves the utility and production of alcoholic metabolites.

Alcohol is needed in the body.

She should keep quiet and get informed.

no mind them. Have investigated my bottles to know which of them was hiding sin but they were all innocent

1 Like

Re: Diana Asamoah: Those Who Drink Alcohol Don’t Have Sense – Evangelist Says by seanjost: 5:50pm On Feb 07, 2019
She's missinformed with wherever version she read that passage from. The passage says thus; do not get DRUNK on wine, which leads to debauchery. Instead, be filled with the Spirit.

Isn't getting drunk different from drinking in it's entirety?

As a matter of fact, that wasn't even God nor Jesus talking. It was some prophet advising his people.
Re: Diana Asamoah: Those Who Drink Alcohol Don’t Have Sense – Evangelist Says by johhbekeboh09: 5:51pm On Feb 07, 2019
FlirtyKaren:
Gospel musician Evangelist Diana Asamoah has labeled all those who drink alcohol as senseless people. Acording to the minister of God, the Bible in the book of Ephesians 5:18 categorically described such people as senseless.

The Ghanaian evangelist gave the remark in response to a question about whether the Bible speaks against drinking of alcohol. She stated this during a recent interview on the ‘Zionfelix Uncut’ show.

Diana Asamoah also wondered why some people who see nothing wrong in drinking alcohol would still not board a vehicle being driven by someone drunk on alcohol. To her, that is another height of senselessness.

https://lailasnews.com/alcohol-senseless-diana-asamoah/

Ignorant idiot
Re: Diana Asamoah: Those Who Drink Alcohol Don’t Have Sense – Evangelist Says by Lisa001: 5:54pm On Feb 07, 2019
sevo:
If people say buhari don't have sense, and this woman say people who drink alcohol don't have sense, that means bubu is drinking 2 cartons of alcohol daily.

Chai.. Too much sense wee nor kee me
Says who?Buhari that's on a Codeine Diet
All The Emzolyn are at Bubu's Store grin grin
Re: Diana Asamoah: Those Who Drink Alcohol Don’t Have Sense – Evangelist Says by melodyogonna(m): 5:55pm On Feb 07, 2019
aaaaabbbbbccccc:
Jesus that turn water to wine, imagine what he will think about this lady.
Bible no really specify if na alcohol Jesus turn it, dem even know wetin b alcohol then?
Re: Diana Asamoah: Those Who Drink Alcohol Don’t Have Sense – Evangelist Says by Gforce2019: 5:58pm On Feb 07, 2019
hischoice:
Hmmm. Exactly what Christ would say to a drunk, in order to get him saved.

"O ye adulterous woman, you are senseless" Luke 89:37

Only God knows where these people get their genre of Christianity from.

Gospel according to Luke do not have chapter 89:37 check your Bible very well and correct yourself ASAP
Re: Diana Asamoah: Those Who Drink Alcohol Don’t Have Sense – Evangelist Says by nephemmy(m): 6:05pm On Feb 07, 2019
see this one...your husband drinks too.. shocked shocked or u think I don't know.
In conclusion, your husband has no sense, u too tongue
Re: Diana Asamoah: Those Who Drink Alcohol Don’t Have Sense – Evangelist Says by hischoice(m): 6:05pm On Feb 07, 2019
Gforce2019:

Gospel according to Luke do not have chapter 89:37 check your Bible very well and correct yourself ASAP

Apologies. It was supposed to be Luke 98:37.

There you go. Start the search.

1 Like

Re: Diana Asamoah: Those Who Drink Alcohol Don’t Have Sense – Evangelist Says by Enniez2018(m): 6:06pm On Feb 07, 2019
Me right now.....oloshi

Re: Diana Asamoah: Those Who Drink Alcohol Don’t Have Sense – Evangelist Says by AHCB: 6:08pm On Feb 07, 2019
This is like me saying "those who go to church don't have sense".
Re: Diana Asamoah: Those Who Drink Alcohol Don’t Have Sense – Evangelist Says by Gforce2019: 6:12pm On Feb 07, 2019
hischoice:

Apologies. It was supposed to be Luke 98:37.

There you go. Start the search.

You can quote this to your gullible church members and your friends around beer joint
Re: Diana Asamoah: Those Who Drink Alcohol Don’t Have Sense – Evangelist Says by Pat081: 6:20pm On Feb 07, 2019
Aldebaran:

True...

Even Islam forbids it...

If you tell them,they will say their God or his son even turned water into wine - so it's good grin
but ur Alfa can drink and smoke like fish abi
Re: Diana Asamoah: Those Who Drink Alcohol Don’t Have Sense – Evangelist Says by PapaAdanna: 6:23pm On Feb 07, 2019
Look at her evangelical face

Re: Diana Asamoah: Those Who Drink Alcohol Don’t Have Sense – Evangelist Says by akoaki(m): 6:33pm On Feb 07, 2019
Frustrated woman, senseless ,unstable and beggarly evangelist. She belongs in the dustbin of history.
Re: Diana Asamoah: Those Who Drink Alcohol Don’t Have Sense – Evangelist Says by adelee777: 6:39pm On Feb 07, 2019
Aldebaran:

True...

Even Islam forbids it...

If you tell them,they will say their God or his son even turned water into wine - so it's good grin
Islam forbids it? I thought we were being serious here!
Re: Diana Asamoah: Those Who Drink Alcohol Don’t Have Sense – Evangelist Says by Surefixedgame56: 7:08pm On Feb 07, 2019
See prove below

Re: Diana Asamoah: Those Who Drink Alcohol Don’t Have Sense – Evangelist Says by palldepall: 8:24pm On Feb 07, 2019
Most senseless woman in west Africa.
Re: Diana Asamoah: Those Who Drink Alcohol Don’t Have Sense – Evangelist Says by TadM: 8:32pm On Feb 07, 2019
life has so much truth to shun for the sake of sentiments. A pastor who takes one bottle of alchohol would canter her sharp sharp with another verse from the same bible and then the circle continues, general truth - people hardly judge themselves wrong and the pastors are humans and humans always bend anything to favour their bad behaviours and dim inhuman thinking as holiness at the face of the world, truth, we are most senseless compare to truth of circumstances and God, and for some its takes time to accept and others not (wisdom).
Re: Diana Asamoah: Those Who Drink Alcohol Don’t Have Sense – Evangelist Says by DavidEsq(m): 8:36pm On Feb 07, 2019
Ephesians 5:18: "Also, do not get drunk with wine, in which there is debauchery, but keep getting filled with spirit".
It says "do not get drunk". It didn't say do not drink. Could drinking be the same as drunk? Deuteronomy 14:26 answers that question:
"You may then spend the money on whatever you desire—cattle, sheep, goats, wine and other alcoholic beverages, and anything you please; and you will eat there before Jehovah your God and rejoice, you and your household".
Isn't it clear enof that drinking and getting drunk are different? In fact Psalms 104:14-15 tells us that God made alcohol which make us merry:
"He is making grass grow for the cattle And vegetation for mankind’s use,To grow food from the land 15 And wine that makes man’s heart rejoice,Oil that makes the face shine,And bread that sustains the heart of mortal man".
Ecclesiastics 9:7 further says: "Go, eat your food with rejoicing, and drink your wine with a cheerful heart, for already the true God has found pleasure in your works".
Why exactly do ppl claim drinking alcohol is sin? The bible answers that:
Psalms 49:13 says:
"This is the way of the stupid ones And of those who follow them, who take pleasure in their empty words. (Selah)"
Ephesians 5:6 says:
"Let no man deceive you with empty words, for because of such things the wrath of God is coming upon the sons of disobedience".

1 Like

Re: Diana Asamoah: Those Who Drink Alcohol Don’t Have Sense – Evangelist Says by Nwaohafia1: 8:47pm On Feb 07, 2019
As for me, i drink for stomach's sake

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help Me Complete And Translate This Hausa Song. / In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? / Crumbs Under The Table: Explain This Verse Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.