Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Chris Brown And Offset Fight On Instagram Over 21 Savage Meme - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown And Offset Fight On Instagram Over 21 Savage Meme (643 Views)

Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas / Rita Daniels: Regina Daniels' Mother Blasted On Instagram Over Daughter Marriage / Fans Go Gaga For Tiwa Savage On Instagram Over These Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown And Offset Fight On Instagram Over 21 Savage Meme by iamocheme: 3:43pm On Feb 07, 2019
American singer and songwriter, Chris Brown Last night fired back at Offset after he called him out for encouraging the onslaught of jokes about 21 Savage’s immigration case.
Taking to his Instagram page, Chris wrote;

“@offsetyrn Bleep YOU LIL BOY,” Brown began his angry response.

“BETTER WORRY ABOUT WHAT U GOT GOING AND FOCUS ON ‘YOU.’ ALL THIS CAP ON IG IS WHAT’S LAME. YO ENERGY WONT LIKE THAT WHEN I CAME TO DRAKE SHOW IN LA.

IF YOU DON’T GET YO A HIP A HOP A HIBBET A HIBBET TO THE HIP HOP AND YA DON’T STOP THE ROCKIN FACEASS OUT OF MY COMMENTS. SENSITIVE ASS NIGGA. CALL ME PERSONALLY.

U WANT SOME CLOUT WHEN ALL U GOTTA DO IS PULl UP No camera no flexing and all at!!!!! IF YOU A REAL MAN FIGHT ME. Oh and another thing, SUCK MY DICK!!!!”

Recall Offset called Brown out for uploading a video meme to mock 21 Savage following his arrest by ICE agents on Sunday for overstaying his immigration visa.

Offset wrote;

“Memes ain’t funny lame.”

Read more: https://mycelebritygist.com/chris-brown-offset-fight-instagram-21-savage-meme/

(1) (Reply)

"I Love To Help, But I Can't Be Your Dad And Also Your Mum" - Dremo / P-swag Working On His New Rap Track (GHOST) / Half Naked Video Of Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu In Bed With A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.