Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Huawei Nova3i For The Busiest Cities. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Huawei Nova3i For The Busiest Cities. (902 Views)

Get A Bigger Screen View With The HUAWEI Nova3i Mirror Share. / HUAWEI Nova3i Private Space- Two Phones In One. / Huawei Nova3i- Dressed To Impress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Huawei Nova3i For The Busiest Cities. by AmyStar16: 3:45pm On Feb 07, 2019
On my way back from work yesterday, around Obalende, I got a call. Through the hustle and bustle of pedestrians trying to get a bus, drivers and riders honking with no restraint and hawkers loudly announcing their merchandise, I hesitantly brought out my phone from the inner-inner-side pocket of my handbag where it had been neatly tucked it in for security reasons. I rolled my eyes when I saw that the call was from a guy who has been talking to me (you know what I mean). The plan was to pick up, hoping that by the time my voice is being drowned out in the surrounding noise, he’d use his brain to know that it just wasn’t a good time. Worst mistake. I picked up the call and my guy started a full blown conversation, seriously taking his time and giggling at everything I grudgingly said. I could hear him crystal clear. Next thing he asked me “Are you still at the office, why is it so quiet?” That was when I concluded that this guy had lost it. “I am at Obalende, trying to get a bus home. Can you not hear all this noise?” I blurted out in exasperation. He hesitated, and then asked “Are you sure? Because it’s really quiet there?” I was about to blast him, when he cut in again and asked “Oh, what phone do you use?” And that was when I remembered my HUAWEI nova 3i Noise Cancellation and Voice call Enhancement feature. Snap! It occurred to me there and then that this guy was enjoying very clear and noiseless conversation and I could also hear him so clearly because of my AI geared nova 3i connectivity. This tremendous phone al also supports Dual 4G-LTE meaning that I can use 4G on both sims at the same time. Turns out I’ll have to find another excuse for stalling on conversations because my HUAWEI nova 3i noise cancellation feature has cancelled noise from the list

1 Like

Re: Huawei Nova3i For The Busiest Cities. by Mizik(m): 4:02pm On Feb 07, 2019
AmyStar16:

On my way back from work yesterday, around Obalende, I got a call. Through the hustle and bustle of pedestrians trying to get a bus, drivers and riders honking with no restraint and hawkers loudly announcing their merchandise, I hesitantly brought out my phone from the inner-inner-side pocket of my handbag where it had been neatly tucked it in for security reasons. I rolled my eyes when I saw that the call was from a guy who has been talking to me (you know what I mean). The plan was to pick up, hoping that by the time my voice is being drowned out in the surrounding noise, he’d use his brain to know that it just wasn’t a good time. Worst mistake. I picked up the call and my guy started a full blown conversation, seriously taking his time and giggling at everything I grudgingly said. I could hear him crystal clear. Next thing he asked me “Are you still at the office, why is it so quiet?” That was when I concluded that this guy had lost it. “I am at Obalende, trying to get a bus home. Can you not hear all this noise?” I blurted out in exasperation. He hesitated, and then asked “Are you sure? Because it’s really quiet there?” I was about to blast him, when he cut in again and asked “Oh, what phone do you use?” And that was when I remembered my HUAWEI nova 3i Noise Cancellation and Voice call Enhancement feature. Snap! It occurred to me there and then that this guy was enjoying very clear and noiseless conversation and I could also hear him so clearly because of my AI geared nova 3i connectivity. This tremendous phone al also supports Dual 4G-LTE meaning that I can use 4G on both sims at the same time. Turns out I’ll have to find another excuse for stalling on conversations because my HUAWEI nova 3i noise cancellation feature has cancelled noise from the list
e be like say we don get Huawei marketer for nl o shocked

Re: Huawei Nova3i For The Busiest Cities. by eki2000(m): 8:56pm On Feb 07, 2019
I am saving to get Huawei Nova 3i, thank God it's now #99k.
Re: Huawei Nova3i For The Busiest Cities. by Mizik(m): 9:19pm On Feb 07, 2019
eki2000:
Huawei phones are also good but e be like say Our Op na Huawei marketer grin
Re: Huawei Nova3i For The Busiest Cities. by Ejadike(m): 9:30pm On Feb 07, 2019
Mizik:
Huawei phones are also good but e be like say Our Op na Huawei marketer grin
so? No be work?
Re: Huawei Nova3i For The Busiest Cities. by Ejadike(m): 9:31pm On Feb 07, 2019
eki2000:
Why not just buy a TECNO Camon 11 pro for 76k?
Re: Huawei Nova3i For The Busiest Cities. by Mizik(m): 9:31pm On Feb 07, 2019
Ejadike:
so? No be work?
lol don't take me serious cheesy wink.
At all.
Re: Huawei Nova3i For The Busiest Cities. by Mizik(m): 9:39pm On Feb 07, 2019
Ejadike:
shut up. I even think say na human being dey talk. So nah Shitco Marketer you be sef undecided.
Advertising overpriced Garbage trash to your fellow Nigerians when even the shitco company cannot take their trash to China cos they know they're substandard.
People like you are ready and willing to sell your vote. To sell your country all for a little amount that won't last you a month. But you'll suffer your fellow Nigerians for Years.
I pity you.
Ejadike:
so? No be work?
there's no big deal being a marketer but not marketing trash to your own people for a bunch of Chinese idiots that aren't even using their products angry.
Re: Huawei Nova3i For The Busiest Cities. by Mizik(m): 9:42pm On Feb 07, 2019
Ejadike:
Don't ever compare your Tecno to Huawei again. They're not in the same league. angry.
Mu² angry
Re: Huawei Nova3i For The Busiest Cities. by Ejadike(m): 8:22am On Feb 08, 2019
Mizik:
shut up. I even think say na human being dey talk. So nah Shitco Marketer you be sef undecided.
Advertising overpriced Garbage trash to your fellow Nigerians when even the shitco company cannot take their trash to China cos they know they're substandard.
People like you are ready and willing to sell your vote. To sell your country all for a little amount that won't last you a month. But you'll suffer your fellow Nigerians for Years.
I pity you.
there's no big deal being a marketer but not marketing trash to your own people for a bunch of Chinese idiots that aren't even using their products angry.
stay on your Lane and I'll stay on mine, if you push me I'll serve you well and you'll regret ever sliding on my mention. I no de talk pass like this.
Re: Huawei Nova3i For The Busiest Cities. by MrBONE2(m): 9:35am On Feb 09, 2019
How i wish Our Seun of Nairaland can create Debate and Yabbing sections grin
Re: Huawei Nova3i For The Busiest Cities. by Mizik(m): 9:39am On Feb 09, 2019
MrBONE2:
How i wish Our Seun of Nairaland can create Debate and Yabbing sections grin
lmao

I go single-handedly finish all the Tecno and shitfinix Marketers grin grin
Re: Huawei Nova3i For The Busiest Cities. by MrBONE2(m): 9:52am On Feb 09, 2019
Mizik:
lmao
I go single-handedly finish all the Tecno and shitfinix Marketers grin grin
I know now grin
Re: Huawei Nova3i For The Busiest Cities. by eki2000(m): 1:14pm On Feb 09, 2019
Ejadike:
I bind you and your suggestion, how can you say that. For your info.am using Gionee S11 Lite now. Infinix and Tecno are over priced pieces of garbage. I long ported from fake overpriced with washed out camera and stupid chipset phones!

(1) (Reply)

Nokia 9 Pureview With Five(5) Rear Cameras, 6GB RAM: Specs, Reviews And Price / Very Neat Android Tab For Sale @17k / Samsung Galaxy Note Edge For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.