Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,827 members, 7,831,688 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Huawei Y9 2019- Power Pass Power. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Huawei Y9 2019- Power Pass Power. (543 Views)

Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 Vs Huawei Y9 2019 Speed Test & RAM Management (photos) / Huawei Y9 2019 Or Samsung Galaxy S8 As Xmas Gift, Which One Should I Choose? / HUAWEI Y9 2019 Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Huawei Y9 2019- Power Pass Power. by AmyStar16: 3:56pm On Feb 07, 2019
I went to bed last night with my phone’s battery on 20%, with the light that there was, I didn’t plug in my phone. I woke up at 2:21am to use the bathroom and there was still light. My phone was safely tucked under my pillow and I still didn’t power it. Only two things could have made me act that way.
1- I completely forgot the importance of a powered up phone.
2- I have so much confidence in the battery capacity of my phone.
You can tell that it is more of the latter than the former. I have had experiences with phones that boast of super powers when it comes to batteries, but oya come and perform na, battery will be falling hand. So it was only normal for me to be skeptical about the 4000mAh battery capacity claim of HUAWEI Y9 2019. I didn’t hope for such outstanding performance but to my amazement, the phone is out doing itself.
What attracted me to the phone when I received it (as it was a gift) was the screen size of 6.5”. Watching videos on the move, without necessarily having to stick my nose to my phone for a better view was okay for me. I was okay with the fantastic camera as well, but the battery guys, the battery has me on a different high. One would think that for a battery that can handle a full day of calls and browsing, the full charge time would take forever, but no. HUAWEI Y9 2019 is fast charging power efficient. It is absolutely amazing. And no, this doesn’t change with time as I’ve had this phone for three months or a little over and it is still the same experience. Now I have to literally give myself a pep talk to charge my phone, not because I’m worried but because I think it is the phone’s fundamental right to receive charge. Meanwhile, N76,900 for so much value to me is more than fair.

(1) (Reply)

Help! Help!! Help!! My Tencno L9 Plus Camera Has Stop Working / My Nokia 6.1 2018 Personal Review / MTN Revamps Yafun Yafun SIM Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.