Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Cost Of Building - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Building (435 Views)

Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat / 6 Tips To Estimate The Cost Of Building A Duplex In Nigeria / Cost Of Building A Mini Flat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Building by sowuama: 4:05pm On Feb 07, 2019
I recently bought a land somewhere in Alimosho LGA and will like to know the cost of building a 3 bedroom (4 flat) on the property. Each of the room will have toilet and bath. The livingroom will have standard visitor toilet. What should i looking to budget.

On the second note, what is the estimated cost of building 4 bedroom duplex. I just want to know what i am about to walk in. An ideals would be appreciated. thanks
Re: Cost Of Building by desse: 5:13pm On Feb 07, 2019
sowuama:
I recently bought a land somewhere in Alimosho LGA and will like to know the cost of building a 3 bedroom (4 flat) on the property. Each of the room will have toilet and bath. The livingroom will have standard visitor toilet. What should i looking to budget.

On the second note, what is the estimated cost of building 4 bedroom duplex. I just want to know what i am about to walk in. An ideals would be appreciated. thanks
contact me on 08033506527,08073711489.watsap or call .desse- architect/builder
Re: Cost Of Building by desse: 5:20pm On Feb 07, 2019
desse:
contact me on 08033506527,08073711489.watsap or call .desse- architect/builder
I know alimosho very well .
Re: Cost Of Building by raymondFirstborn(m): 6:14pm On Feb 07, 2019
sowuama:

a 4bedroom bungalow would cost within the range of N8-10m depending on the level of finishing.

while a 4bedroom duplex would cost between N18 - 26m depends on the level of finishing.

you can contact me on
09056082348(call & whatsapp)
for the cost breakdown
Re: Cost Of Building by ikezudon(m): 11:17pm On May 14, 2019
sowuama:

Hello

Check out this cost breakdown for a 4 bedroom duplex and use it as a yardstick for your design. However, your design is the ultimate factor in generating your cost.

https://thearchitect.com.ng/cost-building-duplex-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

44 Rooms Hostel close to Funaab Abeokuta / Kubwa Abuja - 2 Bedroom For RENT / Cheap 4 Bedroom Terrace Duplex Houses For Sale In Unilag Estate Magodo Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.