Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity (39473 Views)

Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money / Zlatan Ibile Rescued By Soldiers After Being Beaten By Rival Cultists / Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity by femi4: 8:43pm On Feb 07, 2019
deewhydoski:

There is no different between u and a girl that lost her own at d age of 17....u both lost it beefore u get married..skikena
abi o....as if there is a medal for losing it at late 20s
Re: Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 8:43pm On Feb 07, 2019
oshaosha2014:
Mumu boy.
sorry for the painment, take heart grin
Re: Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity by uthfaith(m): 8:44pm On Feb 07, 2019
The sad part is that the poor lady was fllogged twice
Re: Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 07, 2019
Ategberoson:
is actually wrong that's if they failed to give her sex education but if they give her sex education, I won't fault them

I can't imagine getting married to a lady that don't have her Virginity intact, she won't enjoy the marriage with me

Who are you that you must marry a virgin? Dey deceive urself
Re: Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 07, 2019
dopemama:
I lost my virginity at 27+....so 21 is still young

congratulations....u deserve a gold medal for keeping it till then
Re: Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 07, 2019
dopemama:
cos I am not from a cursed family like yours.... I had my reasons for waiting and I dint regret it

pls stfu and stop ranting shit about ur virginity dere..who cares about d time u loosed it........are u now married...if ur answer is NO den u just wasted 27 good yrs...or wat has ur virginity put on d table

1 Like

Re: Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity by dopemama(f): 8:56pm On Feb 07, 2019
Manpoly:

pls stfu and stop ranting shit about ur virginity dere..who cares about d time u loosed it........are u now married...if ur answer is NO den u just wasted 27 good yrs...or wat has ur virginity put on d table
idiot I lost it to my husband so you stfu.. Ewu

1 Like

Re: Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity by dopemama(f): 8:58pm On Feb 07, 2019
femi4:
It doesn't change anything if it happened before you got married
yes to my husband
Re: Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity by Ategberoson(m): 9:04pm On Feb 07, 2019
ceeroh:

Who are you that you must marry a virgin? Dey deceive urself

you be mumu I swear, I wonder how you feel you've right to put mouth in what I desire

non virgin lady will only suffer in my hand, I hate fairly use

2 Likes

Re: Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity by BABANGBALI: 9:05pm On Feb 07, 2019
oshaosha2014:
Why you no mind your business, male hoe.

you wan use me get her attention abi?bloody coward, e no go work because you're fokn ugly and you're also heavily blessed with both mouth and body odours tongue tongue
Re: Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity by Fourwinds: 9:08pm On Feb 07, 2019
deewhydoski:
I don't know the reason why I don't like a girl being a virgin....I can't marry one
others want a virgin... So your meat is another man's poison
Re: Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 07, 2019
Ategberoson:

you be mumu I swear, I wonder how you feel you've right to put mouth in what I desire

non virgin lady will only suffer in my hand, I hate fairly use

You'll end up robbing a cradle las las. Listen to yourself, non virgin go suffer for your hand.. Oro rirun
Re: Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity by dopemama(f): 9:10pm On Feb 07, 2019
oshaosha2014:
Mumu boy.

u see say I no answer the fool
Re: Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity by Fourwinds: 9:11pm On Feb 07, 2019
Manpoly:

are you so pain that she kept her virginity? angry angry angry
Re: Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity by Fourwinds: 9:14pm On Feb 07, 2019
deewhydoski:

There is no different between u and a girl that lost her own at d age of 17....u both lost it beefore u get married..skikena
there is difference young man... She said she lost hers to her husband.. Ok
Re: Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity by Fourwinds: 9:15pm On Feb 07, 2019
Johnny1013:
should we fry cement with that one??. the girl is an adult so she can do what she like..
you can fry granite with it
Re: Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity by dopemama(f): 9:15pm On Feb 07, 2019
femi4:
abi o....as if there is a medal for losing it at late 20s
no medal but at least I am proud only one man has known me sexually! Can you say same for your sisters?

2 Likes

Re: Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity by Fourwinds: 9:17pm On Feb 07, 2019
femi4:
It doesn't change anything if it happened before you got married
it matters...
Re: Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 07, 2019
dopemama:
You sha lost it
Re: Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 07, 2019
So cane will now replace her virginity. African mentality is something else entirely
Re: Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity by Phoenix999: 9:23pm On Feb 07, 2019
Earthquake1:
21 years Chai, the girl try o shocked

My landlord last born is fvcking regularly at 13 years

When u go give that small girl belle... Ur eyes go clear no worries
Re: Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity by Ogbenimax(m): 9:23pm On Feb 07, 2019
dopemama:

Re: Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity by Crayn8: 9:27pm On Feb 07, 2019
This is in anyway not right at 21 for God sake, people get married at that age and this girls parent are beating her. I just tire for nigerian parent. shes an adult for crying out loud and by law this is a crime. Such an annoying news
Re: Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity by Ategberoson(m): 9:32pm On Feb 07, 2019
ceeroh:

You'll end up robbing a cradle las las. Listen to yourself, non virgin go suffer for your hand.. Oro rirun

see this stock fish carrying my matter for head like gala grin

I won't marry non Virgin and if your sister happen to fall in my hand with open hymen, i'll throw her out like dustbin, if I discover. nonsense
Re: Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity by jclassiq(m): 9:49pm On Feb 07, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
African parents don't give sex education.
It was easier to act like it doesn't exist.

However it did and it does exist. We are a sexually charged generation, in a society where sex is at the forefront of everything that sells. Sex is the universal act that triggers a common feeling amongst people, whether in the Bandundu region of Congo or in metropolitan cities like London. So why have some of our African parents avoided teaching us this very important thing whilst growing up? Why is it an unspoken rule not to mention sex in a sex-saturated world? How do we learn without being taught?
There is an African proverb that goes: ‘It takes a whole village to raise a child’, but we all know that education first begins at home. So if our parents don’t teach us about sex, then ultimately we will learn it elsewhere, to our detriment or not. I always say a lesson hard learned should teach a person not to make the same mistake twice, but what do you do when that mistake stays with you for life? And who is to blame? Sex education at school was the first and only time some of us received it. Some of us in our twenties are still waiting to have that ‘talk’ with our parents. Many will die waiting.

You are still waiting to have 'the talk' with your parents but your body count is already in the hundreds...
nawa you oh..
Re: Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity by Olawalesmarter(m): 10:04pm On Feb 07, 2019
Like Virginity is still Valuable in Nigeria. These parent are just too harsh nothing more, some parents are even the one giving their daughters out to Guys at their Younger age in this Nigeria.
Re: Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity by Somemma13: 10:27pm On Feb 07, 2019
The way things are going I don't think in 10yrs time Africa will still be Africa. We don't respect culture and norms anymore. We don't fear God anymore. We don't preach righteousness anymore. Where now is our ego. What else do we have to brag with Wen we meet the white men.
How would an African say virginity is overrated. If righteousness is not overrated what else?
Should we overrate stealing of panties or ashawo business.
Anyway the parents shouldn't flog her but accept her with much love and correct her wrong ways. Youths claim to be adults at 18 not knowing that they don't even know what they need in life.
18 is the legal age for sex but our good African culture says till marriage.
Now that we explore the way Oyibo explore before marriage, we see how ppl cheat and divorce in marriages like oyibos.
Please let's embrace only the good things the white brought and still maintain our good culture and norms.

We are African we think differently

2 Likes

Re: Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity by sacx: 10:28pm On Feb 07, 2019
dopemama:
Re: Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity by Johnny1013(m): 10:29pm On Feb 07, 2019
Fourwinds:
you can fry granite with it
or maybe asphalt lol
Re: Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity by Johnny1013(m): 10:33pm On Feb 07, 2019
dopemama:
no medal but at least I am proud only one man has known me sexually! Can you say same for your sisters?
you are just same with the lady in question.. so don't judge her at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] / Man Scams Shop Owner With Fake Bank Alert After Buying 32" TV In Delta. Photo / Female Kidnappers In Who Abduct Children From Schools, Arrested. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.