Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,358 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

How I Built And Equipped A Befitting Library During My NYSC Service Year 2014/15 - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How I Built And Equipped A Befitting Library During My NYSC Service Year 2014/15 (485 Views)

My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service / What's Your Take On 2-Year NYSC Service? / Should The NYSC Service Year Be Converted To Military Service? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Built And Equipped A Befitting Library During My NYSC Service Year 2014/15 by OlayinkaOladepo: 5:01pm On Feb 07, 2019
God is proud of me. Thank God the student and community are making use of the library. The only library in GSS AGAM, Nasarawa State. A big thank you to His Royal Highness, the Former Deputy Governor of Plateau, Alh. Bala Usman for commissioning the Library. Thanks to Nasarawa State for commending and awarding me as the best corp member of the year 2014/15.

I hope this project will encourage all youths out there. Let's passionately serve out country.

Thanks and God bless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Built And Equipped A Befitting Library During My NYSC Service Year 2014/15 by AyodeleOlufunmi: 5:39pm On Feb 07, 2019
This is Outstanding
Re: How I Built And Equipped A Befitting Library During My NYSC Service Year 2014/15 by Mrukk: 12:24pm On Feb 09, 2019
AyodeleOlufunmi:
This is Outstanding
Welldone bro

(1) (Reply)

Discriminatory Exclusion And Rationing Of Corp Members As Inec -adhoc Staff. / NYSC Intern Looking For PPA? / NYSC On New Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.