Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,432 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation (39726 Views)

People Feared Dead At Buhari’s Rally In Jalingo, Taraba State. Photos / Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally / Photos From South-East APC For Buhari Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 07, 2019
Buhari has turned out to be the worst kind of catastrophe ever inflicted on Nigerians as a whole, till date. Even when Yar'Adua was comatose and a number of shadowy characters were ruling Nigeria by proxy, we still had laid down procedures via which we were able to get rid of him.

Buhari is a complete zombie that is totally useless to our national aspirations yet he has refused go away. Nigeria is trapped within a nightmare shocked

1 Like

Re: 5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation by AllenSpencer: 6:34pm On Feb 07, 2019
Dpharisee:
Taraba is one of the states that Buhari will not win except if they are suffering from myopia after the violence unleashed by herdsmen on the people.
I can feel the APC desperation in the air, even some Yoruba Muslims are beginning to change their minds against Buhari sad

You are hungry!
Re: 5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation by AllenSpencer: 6:34pm On Feb 07, 2019
GidiWoodsMan:
Buhari has turned out to be the worst kind of catastrophe ever inflicted on Nigerians as a whole, till date. Even when Yar'Adua was comatose and a number of shadowy characters were ruling Nigeria by proxy, we still had laid down procedures via which we were able to get rid of him.

Buhari is a complete zombie that is totally useless to our national aspirations yet he has refused go away. Nigeria is trapped within a nightmare shocked

Relax!

You can't wail till 2023 with this energy.
Re: 5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation by CoolAmbience(m): 6:34pm On Feb 07, 2019
PiusOlena:
HOW CAN A NORMAL PERSON SUPORT BUHARI? A RACIST IDIOT

Who is this slowpoke?
Re: 5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation by Sabby1(m): 6:35pm On Feb 07, 2019
APC is associated with violence and bad luck. Wherever they go, irregularities accompany them.

Am still trying to figuring out why some citizens are poised on voting APC once again

2 Likes

Re: 5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation by HomeOfMe(f): 6:37pm On Feb 07, 2019
Dammylink:

https://www.google.com/amp/thenationonlineng.net/breaking-five-killed-govs-convoy-attacked-at-buharis-rally/amp/
Apart from politicians,those other people who attend political rallies,don't they have jobs. I guess they're jobless because somebody who has a good job and everything going for him would be busy at his place of work or business. Just imagine the number of unemployed people!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation by adurisas: 6:38pm On Feb 07, 2019
ebig21:
this is the truth, I witnessed the Fight at ATC, kasua mbera, soldiers were brought to quel the fight. everything is normal now, there were multiple gun shots, my house is near there. I'm still there as I'm typing.

modified.
I saw trucks filled with hausa boys brandishing knifes and guns. fight broke out with kute,Kona and mumuye people with the hausa at ATC. all of them fought against the hausa boys. it didn't last up to thirty minutes.two people were shot by soldiers.
ure an ignorant liar nothing of such happen i was there and i saw the arrival of governor Darius Ishiaku Unarmed
Re: 5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation by adurisas: 6:38pm On Feb 07, 2019
ebig21:
this is the truth, I witnessed the Fight at ATC, kasua mbera, soldiers were brought to quel the fight. everything is normal now, there were multiple gun shots, my house is near there. I'm still there as I'm typing.

modified.
I saw trucks filled with hausa boys brandishing knifes and guns. fight broke out with kute,Kona and mumuye people with the hausa at ATC. all of them fought against the hausa boys. it didn't last up to thirty minutes.two people were shot by soldiers.
ure an ignorant liar nothing of such happen i was there and i saw the arrival of governor Darius Ishiaku with his convoy Unharmed
Re: 5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation by Isobug: 6:38pm On Feb 07, 2019
PiusOlena:
HOW CAN A NORMAL PERSON SUPORT BUHARI? A RACIST IDIOT
Demented Yorubas are supporting him not for anything but because Osibanjo is there
Re: 5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation by ruffDiamond: 6:41pm On Feb 07, 2019
pdp1SS just dey take heavy beating everywhere every Sai Baba campaign is a Hit back to back !

Mai Gaskiya ti take over.. gbagb
e e
Re: 5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation by ebig21(m): 6:41pm On Feb 07, 2019
adurisas:
ure an ignorant liar nothing of such happen i was there and i saw the arrival of governor Darius Ishiaku Unarmed

I was talking about the fight at ATC,
Re: 5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation by BigBashiru: 6:42pm On Feb 07, 2019
deboysben:
Apc and killing are like 5&6

Most of Buhari's rallies na death

Buhari is a bloody tasty vampire
D man resemble wizard. U sure say dat broom were den dey hold no be juju incantation?
Re: 5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation by GoldChest(m): 6:44pm On Feb 07, 2019
Buhari can't believe the norths will reject him
Re: 5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation by discusant: 6:44pm On Feb 07, 2019
Buhari known for blood.

The man of blood of the baboon and the dog fame
Re: 5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 07, 2019
Nsimaimeh:
stop this fake news. U must be PDP agent

dont be stupid, go to Road Block, Investiment and Road About and see how thugs from other states got covered by popo as they destroyed PDP billboards and attack people, people want to fight back but police scared them, you are here saying rubbish! we need more international election observers please, no wonder they changed the commissioner of police.
Re: 5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation by Pavarottii(m): 6:52pm On Feb 07, 2019
hisexcellency34:
One state in the North will cancel all Atiku's vote in the South East
Did this one read d topic?
Re: 5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 07, 2019
in fela's voice... DEM LEAVE SORROW TEARS AND BLOOD, DEM REGULAR TRADE MARK!
Re: 5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation by limeta(f): 6:55pm On Feb 07, 2019
“They carried guns, cutlasses and sticks, which they displayed openly and in the full glare of security agents who merely looked the other way,” Abu said.

Long live biafra
Re: 5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation by kachistone: 6:56pm On Feb 07, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Have you forgotten that Igbos are also based in the north. For your information, after the indigenous people in any area, the Igbos are the next largest ethnic group.
Don't under estimate our voting strengths.
Re: 5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation by Jochabed(f): 6:59pm On Feb 07, 2019
It's not fake,I am a tarabian. It really happened today
Nsimaimeh:
stop this fake news. U must be PDP agent
Re: 5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation by tyup(m): 7:05pm On Feb 07, 2019
ebig21:

modified.

Bless you bro....I hope everything is safe n okay now
Re: 5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation by BurbeeStyles(m): 7:21pm On Feb 07, 2019
I guess they will bury the onions they collected with them...common sense is indeed not common.

Re: 5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation by Slynation(m): 7:21pm On Feb 07, 2019
The same faces boarding bus just to attend APC rallies in almost all states, btw APC and Violence works simultaneously

Re: 5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation by Slynation(m): 7:30pm On Feb 07, 2019
Tetehjewels:
It was overcrowding that caused the casualties.

The so called attack is PDP stage managed attack against PDP just to.discredit Buharis visit.

Na their way as PMB came.to their territory and took over everywhere
Always lying just like your mentor Lai Mohammed....
I won't be surprised if the real Lai Mohammed is behind this Moniker
Re: 5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation by TalkTalkTwins(m): 8:13pm On Feb 07, 2019
Na why I no dey attend any nonsense rallies undecided

Favvys Consults
Re: 5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation by elonize(m): 8:16pm On Feb 07, 2019
ebig21:

modified.
plz reporter, did any npower volunteer die? Cos dey wer Der for d rally

1 Like

Re: 5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation by mozona(m): 8:16pm On Feb 07, 2019
APC and blood hmm...
Re: 5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation by ogunsbanjul(m): 8:23pm On Feb 07, 2019
Please tell them and the enemies of next level. Everybody knows and no doubt about that because Southwest can never sell their future to agents of MY WATCH writer. Good governance, integrity, tested and trusted and highly respected candidate is what we believe and support and that's why southwest northwest, northeast, Northcentral and Southsouth have decided to follow next level. Osibanjo/Buhari we know, take it or leave it
hisexcellency34:
Re: 5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation by ezkimow(m): 8:30pm On Feb 07, 2019
MirJay:
he never goes anywhere without leaving his trademark killing. This senile old man needs to be deported back from where he came from.

Fela said it na:
'Them leave sorrow tears and blood, their regular trade mark'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member / 2023: Only God Can Stop Me From Being Atiku’s Running Mate ― Okowa / PDP Presidential Aspirants Meet, Sign MOU To Support Whoever Wins The Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.