Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,523 members, 7,826,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Interview With Krystali - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview With Krystali (712 Views)

Interview With Fidelity Bank / How Bad Is It, Going To An Interview With Native Wear? / Interview With Jumia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interview With Krystali by akonamone(m): 10:36pm On Apr 21, 2007
Hello nairalanders, i have just been invited for an interview with a company called Krystali, i dont even remeber applying to them. Anyone been invited too?Anyone know about them? what they are into?, the interview is for 24th of april at ogba, pls i need help fast.
Re: Interview With Krystali by georgee(m): 12:37pm On Apr 22, 2007
am in thesame shoes. pls we need help,i called the numer and the guy said they are service delivery compnay, who knows wat dat means

(1) (Reply)

Does Chevron Refund Transport Fare / Marketers Needed / Bankhb Test?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.