Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Abike Dabiri Shares Buhari's Electric Entrance To Rally In Adamawa, Atiku State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abike Dabiri Shares Buhari's Electric Entrance To Rally In Adamawa, Atiku State (60693 Views)

Pictures From President Buhari Rally In Adamawa, Atiku's State. / PDP Blasts Tinubu For Attacking Atiku's State Of The Nation Address / CJN: "Executive Lawlessness"- Atiku State Of The Nation Address(full TRANSCRIPT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Buhari's Electric Entrance To Rally In Adamawa, Atiku State by Agugbadin: 8:56pm On Feb 07, 2019
helinues:
Electric or mechanic entrance?

You do not need to tell a blind man is raining.

Sai baba like MTN , everywhere you go

4+4 = 2023

Buhari sense of reasoning is impaired so he should retire to Daura and rest
Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Buhari's Electric Entrance To Rally In Adamawa, Atiku State by Bimpe29: 9:03pm On Feb 07, 2019
And Jagaban says 4+0 = 2019

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Buhari's Electric Entrance To Rally In Adamawa, Atiku State by sangresan(m): 9:16pm On Feb 07, 2019
Amarabae:
Zombies will shed tears after the election.
I have lived in the north, I know them very well.
This is not 2015 where buhari got sympathy votes from the north because it was northerner vs southerner and the north want power back.
2019 it's Northerner vs Northerner.
Northern votes will be divided.
I laugh at those celebrating crowd at buhari campaign,
It's normal,
When a president is in town, people will troop out to view him ,
But for Atiku who is not in power and also an opposition to be pulling crowd should tell you something.
Saraki, obj and kwankwaso are strong cartel.
Buhari will feel the heat.
They played a very crucial part in making him president in 2015.
Atiku will win.
Atiku is not the gentle Jonathan.
If you want am rough, you go get am rough

See mumu comment from a deluded political analyst...Na you go fight for Atiku abi who?...
Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Buhari's Electric Entrance To Rally In Adamawa, Atiku State by NdiaraIGBO: 9:17pm On Feb 07, 2019
RTSC:

Go to the street and tell them buhari is doing anything and see if they will not beat you to stupor.
Look at the poverty and insecurity in the country.

Dumb Yoruba fellow. Carry buhari for head because of vice presidency.

When Yoruba were dragging past governments through the mud in the name of opposition, nobody took it in bad faith.

Once buhari is done with his presidency either now or in 2023, you and your people should just follow him to his house.

Because there is no way you are going to rebuild the bridges you people have burnt with bigotry.

I personally will never vote for a Yoruba candidate ever again.

Oloriburuku leave Yoruba land, useless refugee people!

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Buhari's Electric Entrance To Rally In Adamawa, Atiku State by RTSC: 9:27pm On Feb 07, 2019
NdiaraIGBO:

Oloriburuku leave Yoruba land, useless refugee people!
If we leave Yoruba land, your own people would be the ones to protest about our leaving.

Anu mpama.
Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Buhari's Electric Entrance To Rally In Adamawa, Atiku State by BabbanBura(m): 9:46pm On Feb 07, 2019
Amarabae:
This is not 2015 where buhari got sympathy votes from the north because it was northerner vs southerner and the north want power back.
It's normal,
But for Atiku who is not in power and also an opposition to be pulling crowd should tell you something.
Atiku will win.

Then you are ignorant of the North if this is your submission on the North - February 16 will prove my point and your ignorance. Atiku can not win any core northern state including Adamawa.
Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Buhari's Electric Entrance To Rally In Adamawa, Atiku State by skukimania(f): 10:16pm On Feb 07, 2019
Electric entrance bi bawo? What of solar entrance? Because I don't want to here someone was electrocuted o.
Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Buhari's Electric Entrance To Rally In Adamawa, Atiku State by augins: 10:45pm On Feb 07, 2019
shameless woman, may your family be like buhari.
Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Buhari's Electric Entrance To Rally In Adamawa, Atiku State by Vikky014(f): 3:47am On Feb 08, 2019
ClearFlair:

Hahaha! You thought you were smart but he obviously played you to get what he wants.

So if people are tired, is it the people who created their problems that are now suddenly the solution?
Wht was raining in 2015 was sai Baba,but if u try it now u will b abused or countered with Sai Atiku.An average hausa man cnt survive hunger!!!Baba now represents hunger and hardship to them
Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Buhari's Electric Entrance To Rally In Adamawa, Atiku State by Parada: 4:13am On Feb 08, 2019
The foolish reason of a bimbo Biafran.
The problem with your like n that of pachuckudi77 is the waste in replying your gibberish because when you assertion falls short the foolishness in you will be out to spill more foolish rants. How you live a life of eternal foolishness is incomprehensible.

Atiku / PDP will fight for every single vote. Your entire Biafra race will wail to death after election result is declared in FeBuhari. Quote this comment for your renewed wailing till 2023. Mumu girl.
Amarabae:
It's normal,
Atiku will win.
Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Buhari's Electric Entrance To Rally In Adamawa, Atiku State by Flatheadpig: 6:19am On Feb 08, 2019
mai gaskiya I know,wawa dan wahala I know not,Atikulooted Zombies are senseless
Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Buhari's Electric Entrance To Rally In Adamawa, Atiku State by Rolings: 6:58am On Feb 08, 2019
Amarabae:
It's normal,
Atiku will win.

Just wait till feb17 then you will know who really runs the north........ Besides none of you including atiku himself has denied his being from Cameroun ....at least buhari has denied he is not jubril...... To make it more interesting the accusations are from the same person...... Ova2u
Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Buhari's Electric Entrance To Rally In Adamawa, Atiku State by Smooyis(m): 7:07am On Feb 08, 2019
After much killings here and there. If Nigerians are stupid let them go ahead and elect Buhari, they will learn the hard way. As bad as Atiku is portrayed to be, he's is far better than Buhari. shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apc Supporters Set Peter Obi's Convoy On Fire In Abuja (video) / Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) / APC Conducted An Online Assessment Polls Of Their Performance (see Results)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.