Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) (60692 Views)

Ganduje And His Wife Mock Maryam Shetty / Tinubu Withdraws Maryam Shetty's Nomination, Nominates Festus Keyamo As Minister / Buhari Can Do Little Or Nothing About Ganduje Video - Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by Biodun556(m): 1:19pm On Aug 07, 2023
cool

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by Biodun556(m): 1:19pm On Aug 07, 2023
Although he gandollard, Ganduje still the best in the north in terms infrastructure

Let's be mindful of our social media posts.

Is it right for Maryam Shetty to be seeking political appointment from people she does like?
She should have rejected the offer, if truly she was sincere with her post on social media

200 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by Obaofaba: 1:22pm On Aug 07, 2023
Now I see...

Well, well, well.

This is scandalous, if anything is learnt in this whole bruohaha, I think it's the fact that we must be mindful of our social media posts.

The rule is, don't go overboard except you are criticising terrorists like ipob terrorists, Boko Haram or bandits disturbing the peace of the nation.

190 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by Akaegwu(m): 1:22pm On Aug 07, 2023
Gandolfini

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by Isokotolopia: 1:24pm On Aug 07, 2023
I am shamed on behalf of Apc Gandollar faaah Party chiaaaman habaaa Jamaaa

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by gaby(m): 1:26pm On Aug 07, 2023
He is so greedy that asides being a shameless thief, he also grabbed ugliness and ran away with it.

Na these ones wan change Nigeria? Further in the negative, obviously.

155 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by Depriest2020: 1:31pm On Aug 07, 2023
I have no interest in this matter. It's more like a family affair.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by ElSudani: 1:33pm On Aug 07, 2023
The internet doesn't forget.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by Obaofaba: 1:35pm On Aug 07, 2023
gaby:
He is so greedy that asides being a shameless thief, he also grabbed ugliness and ran away with it.

Becareful with your post son.

Which court of law convicted him?

You might be in trouble just like this woman got served hot, hot.

82 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by Racoon(m): 1:38pm On Aug 07, 2023
"In times of universal deceit telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -( George Orwell Visionary English Journalist and Novelist)
She was removed because she boldly told Gandollar the crook the solemn truth he hates to hear. He is a shameless former public office holder caught on videos stuffing himself to death with wads of cripsy dollar notes.

It was incredible that a human being can load such amount of money on himself as seen on those videos which even the EFCC have long confirmed as absolute true. It is the shamelessness associated with indicted high profile criminals being shielded from justice by the executive privilege of belonging to the central govt.

Gandollar would have been arrested and jailed without trial were he an opposition leader. So much double standard and moral burden for an illegitimate government in Nigeria today.

91 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by SalamRushdie: 1:39pm On Aug 07, 2023
The person that should be face EFCC is the one replacing people for saying the truth ? This is how low Nigeria has sank under APC where youths are now being gaslighted into remaining silent on ills of govt as a requisite for political appointment in future

115 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by Kaido: 1:42pm On Aug 07, 2023
I am impressed by her resumé, and the fact that she called out Gandollars.

Truth can only be an offence in a corrupt country like Nigeria.

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by AsomughaChuks05: 1:45pm On Aug 07, 2023
She will get compensated. I trust Femi Gbajabiamila to do that.

6 Likes

Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by Racoon(m): 1:46pm On Aug 07, 2023
IGNORANCE - When you do not know

STUPIDITY: - When you know and doubt still

FOOLISHNESS: - When you refuse to know but still doubt and show that you know.

MADNESS: - When you know, or refuse to know but don't care in the face of obvious facts.

WISDOM: - When you know or don't know but are ready to play safe for self and others.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by FreeStuffsNG: 1:56pm On Aug 07, 2023
Biodun556:
cool
Hmmm. HE Ganduje is absolutely right with his response that she's not in APC and didn't support the party. She admitted it with pride and derided Ganduje and his whole family.

When you insult, derogate and criminally defame people because you have access to the social media like this insultive and arrogant ex-ministerial nominee, remember that you can be held to account. What struck me most is her arrogance and pride. I hope those insultive folks on the social media will learn from her fall.
Make your point, don't insult, curse or defame today and now claim you did so out of misguided anger instead of blaming your poor manners and upbringing. Check my signature for free stuffs!

100 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by Racoon(m): 2:00pm On Aug 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
..Then HE Ganduje was right with his response that she's not in APC and didn't support the party. When you insult, derogate and criminally defame people because you have access to the social media, remember that you can be held to account..
You lots are just shameless and irresponsible. What is derogatory in this woman stating the obvious. The gandollar dollar bribe videos have even been verified and authenticated to be true by the EFCC-your government anti-corruption lapdog.So why is Gandollar still a free man being defended by you lots?

Well, nothing new! "The choice of Dr. Ganduje by the APC as its National Chairman, in spite of the stinking corruption and bribery allegations against him in the public domain, further confirms that the APC is a cesspit of corruption and a haven for thieves, bribe takers and treasury looters.

By appointing Ganduje, notoriously referred to as “Gandola” by Nigerians over the infamous video of him barefacedly stuffing his gown with US Dollar notes as bribe allegedly from a contractor, while serving as Governor of Kano State, further validates that the APC is a putrid Party of embezzlers and charlatans.

It also underscores APC’s impunity and insensitivity to the demands of honesty, integrity and moral rectitude required of public office holders." Ganduje’s Emergence As National Chairman Has Confirmed APC As Haven For Bribe Takers And Treasury Looters – PDP
https://onlinenigeria.com/stories/345656-gandujes-emergence-as-national-chairman-has-confirmed-apc-as-haven-for-bribe-takers-and-treasury-looters-pdp.html

Tomorrow, you lots will be preaching the gospel of anti-corruption abi? That a druggie and bullion vans criminal is going to fight corruption? A friend to a criminal is also a criminal by default.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 2:05pm On Aug 07, 2023
[quote author=Racoon post=124945231][/quote]

Thinking of a response? Racoon. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by SpatialKing(m): 2:16pm On Aug 07, 2023
Biodun556:
Although he gandollard, Ganduje still the best in the north in terms infrastructure

Is it right for Maryam Shetty to be seeking political appointment from people she does like?
She should have rejected the offer, if truly she was sincere with her post on social media

Mindful of fire

Did she lie in her post?
Or was she distributing her n@des
So you are persecuting her for saying the truth

If Tinubu doesn't make her Minister another government because will she is a bright and brilliant lady..

This justifies how Tinubu's ministers were selected

Moreover, Wale Edun was ignored by Buhari for 8yrs today he is finally a minister

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by EcoNews: 2:20pm On Aug 07, 2023
He is triple time beta than the Pandora criminal who also took kickback possibly more than that of Ganduje because he confessed with his mouth which is aside many looting he was caught by Marvel Akpoyibo for but igbos will not open their mouth n talk about that out of bigotry. See confession n looting attached.

Biodun556:

Racoon post=124944721:
She was removed because she boldly told Gandollar the crook the solemn truth he hates to hear. He is a shameless former public office holder caught on videos stuffing himself to death with wads of cripsy dollar notes.

It was incredible that a human being can load such amount of money on himself as seen on those videos which even the EFCC have long confirmed as absolute true. It is the shamelessness associated with indicted high profile criminals being shielded from justice by the executive privilege of belonging to the central govt.

Gandollar would have been arrested and jailed without trial were he an opposition leaders. So much double standard and moral burden for an illegitimate government in Nigeria today.
Isokotolopia:
I am shamed on behalf of Apc Gandollar faaah Party chiaaaman habaaa Jamaaa
Akaegwu:
Gandolfini
gaby:
SalamRushdie:
The person that should be face EFCC is the one replacing people for saying the truth ? This is how low Nigeria has sank under APC where youths are now being gaslighted into remaining silent on ills of govt as a requisite for political appointment in future

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by PortHarcourtcit(m): 2:21pm On Aug 07, 2023
I'm a strong supporter of PBAT but if Ganduje who is the leader of APC in KANU and PBAT is not aware of how her name got into the list that means Femi Gbajabiamila has so many questions to answer...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by Okoroawusa: 2:23pm On Aug 07, 2023
Social media never forgets... that's why I no get Twitter account.
Most young people take their criticism of older people to the extreme forgetting that they would one day need their help for advancement in life.

Ganduje for leave her like Tinubu leave Bosun Tijani

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by gaby(m): 2:28pm On Aug 07, 2023
EcoNews:
He is triple time beta than the Pandora criminal who also took kickback possibly more than that of Ganduje because he confessed with his mouth which is aside many looting he was caught by Marvel Akpoyibo for but igbos will not open their mouth n talk about that out of bigotry. See confession n looting attached.

You'd think I am rooting or supporting any one thief holding the country down just as you and your ilks would do...naaah

I only feel sorry for the mistake of a contraption the British set up as a farming company and decided to call it a country for ease of administration.

I pity all of una lives...

If e too hot, we don dust kpali, pack our kaya....vooom

Make una enjoy una calamity.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by PortHarcourtcit(m): 2:29pm On Aug 07, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Social media never forgets... that's why I no get Twitter account.
Most young people take their criticism of older people to the extreme forgetting that they would one day need their help for advancement in life.

Ganduje for leave her like Tinubu leave Bosun Tijani
I have been trying to register on tweeter for the past 4 yrs now but not to avail.. maybe it's a blessing in disguise...

5 Likes

Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by PortHarcourtcit(m): 2:38pm On Aug 07, 2023
gaby:

You'd think I am rooting or supporting any one thief holding the country down just as you and your ilks would do...naaah

I only feel sorry for the mistake of a contraption the British set up as a farming company and decided to call it a country for ease of administration.

I pity all of una lives...

If e too hot, we don dust kpali, pack our kaya....vooom

Make una enjoy una calamity.
Ipob apologist sighted...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by Akaegwu(m): 2:40pm On Aug 07, 2023
EcoNews:

This one of the 30k soldiers on Nairaland.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by Acidosis(m): 2:55pm On Aug 07, 2023
Biodun556:

More like "let's be mindful of tweeting the truth". "Although he built a few flyovers with monies belonging to the masses, it is OKAY for him to accept bribe in dollars." What a shameless generation of looters and lootocrats.

Men with honour do not reason like you do. They stand, live, and die for the truth.

Ministerial job will end in few months, max 4 or 8 years, so what?? Is there any honour in being a serving minister in one of the most corrupt countries in the world? Let's start with that..

16 Likes

Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by Ayed44: 2:57pm On Aug 07, 2023
Biodun556:

The appointment was not to serve Ganduje.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by CharleyBright(m): 3:00pm On Aug 07, 2023
Hmmm.
You this Social Media - Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WhatsApp, Ticktock etc, they have ruined many lives and caused too much sorrows.
When I tell people to be careful how they run their mouths or put their private lives on social media, them no wan hear.
You go Shopping Mall, you carry post for social media. You do wedding and child naming, the world must know.
You go toilet, you go snap and tell the world the color of your shiit.
Accident victim or even your loved one is struggling with pains and taking last breathe, instead of helping, you carry phone record and put on internet.
People don't have private life again.
The same way they take post and put their marriage proposal on the internet, it the same way they will soon post the marriage break up with abuses on internet.
The event or news you are celebrating today, can be your nemesis tomorrow to hunt you.
Internet and social media don't ever forget.

Thank God for Seun's Faceless Nairaland platform that hides people's identity small (even though some teenagers are hiding under it to misbehave and insult their elders).

Pls people should learn to keep some of their private lives and private businesses. It is easier now for your enemies to harm you going thru your social media activities.
It is my candid advice.

9 Likes

Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by Britishpea: 3:11pm On Aug 07, 2023
Social media is a nemesis waiting for so many in future. Most youths don’t know yet

However, that Bosun Tijani was supposed to toll the path of honor by simply rejecting the ministerial nomination but he shamelessly apologized befor the senate.

How can someone who said he didn’t believe in Nigeria and her passport two years ago go ahead to want to be a minister in thr same country? What has changed.

If you want to be a fighter remain a fighter. Rejecting the nomination would have put his name on a luminous than accepting it. He is the group admin of most frustrated Nairaland losers 😂🤓😡😡 who don’t see anything good about Nigeria and the leaders but are quickly throwing names up and down.

44 Likes

Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by ANIMABIDR: 3:12pm On Aug 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmm. Then HE Ganduje was right with his response that she's not in APC and didn't support the party. She admitted it with pride and derided Ganduje and his whole family.
When you insult, derogate and criminally defame people because you have access to the social media, remember that you can be held to account. What struck me most is her arrogance and pride. I hope those insultive folks on the social media will learn from her fall.
Make your point, don't insult, curse or defame today and now claim you did so out of misguided anger. Check my signature for free stuffs!

Shatap

3 Likes

Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by harmargedon: 3:18pm On Aug 07, 2023
grin grin
Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by kokoA(m): 3:19pm On Aug 07, 2023
Those who live in glass houses don't throw stones.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG / President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters / Fintiri Defeats Binani In Adamawa Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.