Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,080 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:24 PM

Obaseki Inspect Revamped Abudu College - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Inspect Revamped Abudu College (247 Views)

Okonjo-Iweala, Mo Abudu Make Forbes’ 100 World’s Most Powerful Women List / Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Picks APC Form / Rochas Okorocha & His Daughters Uloma Nwosu, Uju Anwuka Inspect Statues In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obaseki Inspect Revamped Abudu College by kingsley52(m): 7:08pm On Feb 07, 2019
Obaseki inspects revamped Abudu College
7th February 2019 News, Politics No comments

…assures Benin-Abraka Road to be completed in 2 years

Edo State Governor, Mr. Godwin Obaseki, has said that the reconstruction of the College of Education in Abudu, which will serve as Special Training Centre for teachers in the Edo Basic Education Sector Transformation (EDOBEST) programme, will open up new opportunities for development and capacity building in the state.

The governor said this when he inspected the ongoing reconstruction work at the College during his visit to Orhionmwon Local Government Area, where he campaigned for candidates of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

While addressing APC members and supporters in Abudu, headquarters of the LGA, he assured residents that his administration will complete the Benin-Abraka Road project within two years.

He urged the residents to vote massively for APC candidates in the forthcoming elections to enable them join him in developing the state, adding, “Orhionmwon has 118,000 registered voters and the target for me is 75,000 votes from Orhionmwon, I will not let you down. My administration will complete the 106km Benin-Abraka Road, within the next two years. I know how important that road is to you and with the completion of the road, development is sure for Orhionmwon LGA.”

He continued, “I need help from Abuja and support from the state, and a vote for APC will ensure we sustain the development in the state as our representatives in Abuja and Edo will join hands with me to embark on the massive development of our dear state.”

Obaseki promised not to disappoint residents of Orhionmwon, noting that he will continue to work to develop the local government area.

APC candidates contesting to fill elective offices in the area, include Hon. Nosayaba Okunbor, Edo State House of Assembly (EDHA) candidate for Orhionmwon East Constituency; Hon. Roland Asoro, EDHA candidate for Orhionmwon South Constituency; Rt. Hon Patrick Aisowieren, House of Representatives candidate for Orhionmwon/Uhunmwode Federal Constituency, and Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon, Edo South Senatorial District candidate.

The APC candidates pledged to team up in their support for President Muhammadu Buhari and Governor Obaseki’s development agenda for the state.
Re: Obaseki Inspect Revamped Abudu College by BuhariLooter(m): 7:13pm On Feb 07, 2019
A Vote for buhari is SATANIC!If a president should say he has not perform well in his govt andyou still want to vote for him you need a brain check
If a president should go out of the country to say the youths in his country are lazy when he hasn't provide jobs and you still want to vote for him you need a brain check
If a president doesn't answers questions correctly even after being explained to like he's in pry 2 and still the answer didn't hit the question and you still want to vote for him my brothers and sisters you have brain tumor
If the wife of the president should come out to say his husband govt has been hijack by the cabals and you still feel that president deserve second term you need a brain check I will pay the bills

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Inspect Revamped Abudu College by BuhariLooter(m): 7:14pm On Feb 07, 2019
#OperationBackToDauraHow can someone that can't take his animals to the next level and be successful in It take the most populous and richest black country in the world to the next level?1.Setting and achieving goals
2.Dependability
3.Creating a good environment
4.Using own initiative
5.Being a Team-player
6.Effective communicator
7.Flexibility
If we use above yardstick, Atiku is a better candidate in my opinion.
Re: Obaseki Inspect Revamped Abudu College by BuhariLooter(m): 7:14pm On Feb 07, 2019
APC BUNCH OF GANGTSERS.What conscience has buhari to ask Benue, Taraba, Niger, kogi, Zamfara, Adamawa, Kaduna, Plateau, Nasarawa to vote for him after "deliberately" allowing fulani herdsmen to kill thousands of their people and rendering many homeless? Is it not shocking that over 73 people were killed in Benue in a day by people who are still in our midst? Why is Buhari protecting serial murderers like the fulani herdsmen? Why have we not seen any serious effort from the govt in arresting and prosecuting these mass murderers instead of asking Nigerians to submit their land for ranch or be killed? Is anything wrong with those supporting Buhari or are they part of the killer-herdsmen?anybody that supports Buhari is my enemy. Such person is evil and should be dreaded.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

'uche Okwuwu Is On His Own'- Prof ABC Nwosu / Politics / Ondo Police Command Warns Politicians Against Unauthorized Rallies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.