Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Picks APC Form - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Picks APC Form (30273 Views)

"The Whole Truth On Goodluck Jonathan Picking An APC Form" - Reno Omokri. / Reno Omokri Reacts To Fulani Group's Purchase Of APC Form For Goodluck Jonathan / ASUU To Nwajiuba: Tell Nigerians How You Came By N100m To Purchase APC Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Picks APC Form by politicoNG: 9:02pm On May 05, 2022
Previous Threads:
https://www.nairaland.com/6342071/abudu-balogun-attempted-rape-use-me

https://www.nairaland.com/6342624/attempted-rape-abiodun-abudu-balogun-denies#97657666 (Abudu-Balogun denied the allegation)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gxIWlMPERo

The suspended Commissioner for Environment in Ogun State, Abiodun Abudu-Balogun who was accused of sexually harassing a teenager has obtained the expression of Interest nomination forms of the ruling All Progressive Congress. (APC).

Abiodun Abudu-Balogun who seeks to represent Ogun Waterside, Ijebu East & Ijebu North Federal Constituency in the 10th National Assembly announced this on his Facebook page on Wednesday, April 27, 2022.

Announcing the development on the social media platform, the suspended commissioner prayed God makes the 2023 political contest easy for him.

It would be recalled that the suspended commissioner was accused of sexual harassment by a teenager, Barakat Melojuekun last year.

In January 2021, the teenager in a viral video alleged that Abudu-Balogun sexually harassed her by forcefully touching her breasts, caressing her and saying some incantations with an attempt to place his hand on her head.

“Hon Abudu-Balogun now moved closer to me and pressed my breast. I moved away from him. He said won’t I co-operate, and I replied by saying why will I co-operate. He now started pressing my breast, pressing my body and harassing me. Then, I was struggling to free myself from him to get freedom.

“He started reciting some incantations and wanted to place his hand on my head, I now moved away his hand and said nobody touches my head. He wanted to force me into his room, but I struggled with him and started shouting.”

https://www.pulse.ng/news/politics/suspended-commissioner-accused-of-sexual-assault-picks-apc-nomination-forms-in-ogun/e25dwwn?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

Abiodun Abudu-Balogun on Facebook:

APC EOI and Nomination form REPS 2023 obtained.Olorun a se ni irorun fun mi.Amin.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4997403423689832&id=100002606723094

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Picks APC Form by LibertyRep: 9:06pm On May 05, 2022
As ridiculous as this might sound, if the people of his constituency want him, there's nothing the rest of us can do.

The only people that can stop him from getting to Abuja are the people in his constituency.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Picks APC Form by DropsMic(m): 9:26pm On May 05, 2022
I love Nigeria grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Picks APC Form by Dozie32(m): 9:26pm On May 05, 2022
Suspected? That means you're Not even sure. My friend if you dont anything meaningful to say, go and seat down.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Picks APC Form by Omihanifa: 9:26pm On May 05, 2022
The way people are picking forms up and down shows they have stolen so much in this country (2015- till date)

Sometimes am even wondering if the fees are refundable

5 Likes

Re: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Picks APC Form by burantashii: 9:26pm On May 05, 2022
His people want him...none of my business.

Poster should go sleep abegi

1 Like

Re: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Picks APC Form by Kingcalls: 9:27pm On May 05, 2022
No be APC again??

2 Likes

Re: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Picks APC Form by BeardGangJnr1(m): 9:27pm On May 05, 2022
Be like na ritualist Oh....tell me how a grownup man will want to sex a teenager...how will u enjoy it.??
Anyways...APC is synonymous to everything bad and evil.....

2 Likes

Re: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Picks APC Form by Uniquetani1(f): 9:27pm On May 05, 2022
This life no balance
Anything is possible for the rich in Nigeria.
Life is unfair to the poor

3 Likes

Re: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Picks APC Form by everythinggirly(f): 9:27pm On May 05, 2022
What if it was all planned out?
Re: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Picks APC Form by InnoBest188(m): 9:27pm On May 05, 2022
Omor men wink
Re: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Picks APC Form by Naijatask: 9:27pm On May 05, 2022
In a sane country, he should still be serving the rest of his 6years in jail. But, alas! This is Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Picks APC Form by nwakibie3(m): 9:27pm On May 05, 2022
Afonja politicians no get shame

1 Like

Re: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Picks APC Form by majamajic(m): 9:28pm On May 05, 2022
Na only me remain to collect form

2 Likes

Re: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Picks APC Form by Afonjamuslim24(f): 9:29pm On May 05, 2022
No doubts the same Pathetic Afonja slaves that wants to vote for the old Iragbiji slave master will still vote him in. Afonja Slaves!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Picks APC Form by Thunderfayayou: 9:29pm On May 05, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Picks APC Form by Chatflick(m): 9:31pm On May 05, 2022
I buy PayPal funds. Quote me if you have
Re: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Picks APC Form by TheWolfen(m): 9:31pm On May 05, 2022
You chop I chop government
What do you expect undecided

1 Like

Re: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Picks APC Form by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:32pm On May 05, 2022
He wasted his money. That tag alone has destroyed his political career.

He should have used the money for business

57 Likes

Re: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Picks APC Form by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:32pm On May 05, 2022
Someone that should hide his head in shame for the rest of his life.
SHAME.

LibertyRep:
As ridiculous as this might sound, if the people of his constituency want him, there's nothing the rest of us can do.

The only people that can stop him from getting to Abuja are the people in his constituency.
The Sad truth!

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Picks APC Form by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:32pm On May 05, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
He wasted his money. That tag alone has destroyed his political career.

He should have used the money for business
You've said it all.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Picks APC Form by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 05, 2022
If buhari who does not have a primary school certificate was given certify by the court,I don't know why a rapist cannot be allowed to contest.
Re: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Picks APC Form by bobokeshington: 9:34pm On May 05, 2022
He hasn't been found guilty hence he is not a rapist. If he is actually a rapist, he would have been behind bars.

1 Like

Re: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Picks APC Form by TinubuGoQuench(f): 9:34pm On May 05, 2022
Na dem! ABIODUN ABUDU-BALOGUN. Only in brown roof republic will a child rapist still have the gut to purchase form to contest an elective seat. If no be SKULLARSHIP, na rape. Dem curse these people?

2 Likes

Re: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Picks APC Form by Neddstark: 9:34pm On May 05, 2022
Elections are not won on social media

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Kabir Marafa Blocks Ibe Kachikwu From Revealing Relationship With Buhari / Buhari, Amaechi, Others Attending Council Of State Meeting / How PDP Governors, Chieftains Endorsed Obaseki, Shaibu Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.