Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,744 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

'Accidental Public Servant' — Man Rain Curses On El-Rufai, Sets His Book Ablaze - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Accidental Public Servant' — Man Rain Curses On El-Rufai, Sets His Book Ablaze (28995 Views)

Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) / Presidency Keeps Watch On El-Rufai As Plot To Scuttle APC Convention Thickens / El-Rufai: N3.5M Spent On El-Zakzaky's Food & Security Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: 'Accidental Public Servant' — Man Rain Curses On El-Rufai, Sets His Book Ablaze by ClearFlair: 1:53pm On Feb 09, 2019
bilulu:

will you admit u re on monthly stipend? if you are a patriotic citizen as u claimed it allegiance will be to the country and not an individual.... I guess u can differentiate both....

I won’t discuss my finances with you, sorry. You are not CCB. What makes you think my allegiance is to an individual? I support Buhari because he’s the right choice for Nigeria and not because his name is Buhari or because I know him. Get your facts right.
Re: 'Accidental Public Servant' — Man Rain Curses On El-Rufai, Sets His Book Ablaze by GeorgeTheCoder: 2:17pm On Feb 09, 2019
Timinho23:
Burn his book all you want

But that doesn't change the fact that there are millions of northerners like him who don't give a hoot about anyone not a northerner..

During Nysc whilst teaching, I just shake my head at the people who would still rule me and my generation to come.

They are born to rule

They are not born to rule. They drive their power fun lazy youth like you who will not challenge them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili: Bloomberg News On Seyi Tinubu Has Been Seen By Nine Million / Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years / Abba Kyari In Mecca At Stoning The Devil Venue (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.