Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Leaked Audio:- PDP Campaigners Calls Several Random Nigerians For Votes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leaked Audio:- PDP Campaigners Calls Several Random Nigerians For Votes (648 Views)

Akeredolu Faults Tinubu Campaigners Over ‘comment’ On Osinbajo / FG Under Fire For Tagging #EndSARS Campaigners Terrorists / Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leaked Audio:- PDP Campaigners Calls Several Random Nigerians For Votes by InvestorTy: 8:37pm On Feb 07, 2019
Nigeria, has it gotten to this?

A leaked recorded call conversation between a random unknown Nigerian and an alleged PDP campaigner shows the campaigner begging to vote PDP presidential candidate Atiku Abubakar and all PDP contesting candidates in all government positions/offices.

” I Received A Call From An Unknown Contact Around About 7:41pm Tonight, She Called Herself Joy And Pleaded I Vote PDP And Every PDP Contesting Candidates In Each Of The Government Offices As She Claims PDP Candidates Are The Right Choices…. Omo Naija Don Tire Me Ooo! Nah By Force Now?"

– Aminu Olalekan A Facebook User Posted On His Facebook Wall Including The Video He Recorded Of The Conversation.

Watch & Listen To The Entire Call Conversations Via:- https://gidient9ja.com/leaked-audio-pdp-campaigners-calls-several-random-nigerians-for-votes/

Re: Leaked Audio:- PDP Campaigners Calls Several Random Nigerians For Votes by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:40pm On Feb 07, 2019
Useless fake news..

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio:- PDP Campaigners Calls Several Random Nigerians For Votes by buhariguy(m): 8:43pm On Feb 07, 2019
Thief atiku don't have anything to offer, begging to come back for their continue stealing is what they know how to do.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio:- PDP Campaigners Calls Several Random Nigerians For Votes by Binikingdowm: 8:45pm On Feb 07, 2019
Don't know what APC take Nigerians for.

You think we are stupid?
Re: Leaked Audio:- PDP Campaigners Calls Several Random Nigerians For Votes by Daviddson(m): 8:48pm On Feb 07, 2019
Nothing wrong with that. It's a legal way of reaching out to voters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Audio:- PDP Campaigners Calls Several Random Nigerians For Votes by Daviddson(m): 8:51pm On Feb 07, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Useless fake news..
It's not fake news. It's normal and legal. In the US, that's one of the most important aspects of campaigns over there. In fact, I suppose that's what a bulk of the campaign staff do.
Re: Leaked Audio:- PDP Campaigners Calls Several Random Nigerians For Votes by helinues: 8:53pm On Feb 07, 2019
Even if it is true, any big deal about that?

That's simply mobile campaign
Re: Leaked Audio:- PDP Campaigners Calls Several Random Nigerians For Votes by Corrinthians(m): 9:17pm On Feb 07, 2019
Got the stupid call today. It was a lady. Warned her never to call me in her life again. angry

Stupid call almost ruined my day.
Re: Leaked Audio:- PDP Campaigners Calls Several Random Nigerians For Votes by Asshurbanipal: 9:34pm On Feb 07, 2019
Normal campaign strategy
Re: Leaked Audio:- PDP Campaigners Calls Several Random Nigerians For Votes by SalamRushdie: 9:36pm On Feb 07, 2019
Useless OP , it's called telemarketing and the Buhari campaign has also called me thrice asking me to vote their evil dullard and I tell them God punish them !!!
Re: Leaked Audio:- PDP Campaigners Calls Several Random Nigerians For Votes by jamace(m): 9:36pm On Feb 07, 2019
Daviddson:
Nothing wrong with that. It's a legal way of reaching out to voters.
Gbam
Re: Leaked Audio:- PDP Campaigners Calls Several Random Nigerians For Votes by NigeriaIsDoomed: 9:38pm On Feb 07, 2019
Discard fake news from APC, the party of lifeless folks, illiterates and certificate forgers.
Re: Leaked Audio:- PDP Campaigners Calls Several Random Nigerians For Votes by Dannyset(m): 9:43pm On Feb 07, 2019
There's nothing wrong in this. APC does it too........It's done everywhere in the world. They are merely canvassing for vote.

But you know what? We will still beat them blue black. grin

(1) (Reply)

Congratulations To President Buhari In Advance.please How Do We Celebrate It? / Tinubu Speaks On Bullion Vans Spotted In His House; Nigeria Decides 2019; Court / National Assembly Passes New Housing Law, Over 200% Of Income Tax On Low Earners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.