Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Tosinadeda Diss! - Rap Battles (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Tosinadeda Diss! (10000 Views)

8 Bars/16lines Diss Beef Anybody / Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) / 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tosinadeda Diss! by funkybaby(f): 9:13am On Aug 26, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Nigga u crazy! I'd sooner do a 8ball of Colombian raw, while shooting pure, high grade, China white straight from Bangkok, chumping on 2 thumb sized pills of Cyanide, and straight guzzling a 3 litre keg of Henny all at once than listen to wuteva crap that Mo'hawk wearing pseudo-gay will put out! U gotta be nuts!

shocked shocked angry grin grin

****retweets to saucekid*****
Re: Tosinadeda Diss! by Fred87(m): 9:28am On Aug 26, 2010
Oga nd boy don enta Jeez!!! More salt to injuri.eeeezz
Re: Tosinadeda Diss! by 04kaa: 9:30am On Aug 26, 2010
tosinaded@:

Real rap head?
I resemble rap head to u ni. . . .

fool you are even proud to say it openly, then why do u open ur mouth as if you are an authority in ur fadas house??
oshi oda.omo ofo

Fred87:

Oga nd boy don enta Jeez!!! More salt to injuri.eeeezz

he deserves it.!serves him right
Re: Tosinadeda Diss! by tosinaded(m): 10:49am On Aug 26, 2010
Ofoka ashamed?
Oya ni e sha. . . .
Re: Tosinadeda Diss! by mcbhydemi: 1:02pm On Aug 26, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Nigga u crazy! I'd sooner do a 8ball of Colombian raw, while shooting pure, high grade, China white straight from Bangkok, chumping on 2 thumb sized pills of Cyanide, and straight guzzling a 3 litre keg of Henny all at once than listen to wuteva crap that Mo'hawk wearing pseudo-gay will put out! U gotta be nuts!
Damn!
Re: Tosinadeda Diss! by Genuflect(m): 5:03pm On Aug 26, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Nigga u crazy! I'd sooner do a 8ball of Colombian raw, while shooting pure, high grade, China white straight from Bangkok, chumping on 2 thumb sized pills of Cyanide, and straight guzzling a 3 litre keg of Henny all at once than listen to wuteva crap that Mo'hawk wearing pseudo-gay will put out! U gotta be nuts!
Lmaoo. Gotta try this someday tho
Re: Tosinadeda Diss! by bkbabe97y(m): 7:35pm On Aug 26, 2010
Genuflect:

Lmaoo. Gotta try this someday tho

Do that and ur heart will shut down faster than industries in Detroit. . . . . .

Just remember to pick out ur casket first! grin
Re: Tosinadeda Diss! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 26, 2010
04kaa:

ileke idi , this is tosin's battle, why are u calling ebora merindinlogun here again, trouble sleep iyanga wan wake am, if na me person diss like this for nairaland the guy no go go scot free o, plus tosinadeda you are a big disgrace to the nairaland fun and enjoyment committee,  grin u insult and criticise all nigerian rappers who are doing it big time and making money , u listen to saucekid and do orizaa like an agbero like 24hrs a day, yet u cant spit a single logical line,somtimes i wonder whether u went to that unilag school sef.  grin

@iam hiphop
next time u wanna diss him , arrange your lines properly so we cant read, btw, i think u got good lines, i only wished u spat em on a real beat cuz it would have been more fun for people like us, meanwhile thanks for ffcuking up that foolish tosinadeda everyone here despise the way he insults people's father for no reason at all. 90% of music radio users hates him wit a passion too cuzz of his insults without reasoning. its a pity the fool cant rhyme a single line and has the biggest mouth in here/ grin grin  even lalaboi music promoter no disgrace hin fans like this.

@crowd
if yall got a problem wit anyone online call out the person , me ebora merindinlogun and  the nairaland trouble group will pour fire on it. grin grin

@ileke idi my pretty honey and nellaluv
i am beefing u both next, me and u will soon battle, oya call me out now. grin grin
ofoka vs ileke idi+nellaluv grin grin

o4kaaa, o lenu, o ti n soro ju.

Na me you wan battle? Have you ever seen an ant fight an elephant? sho ara e o.
Re: Tosinadeda Diss! by tosinaded(m): 2:49am On Aug 27, 2010
bk.babe97y:

oponu oshi. . .
Y did u buy the album?
Come here dey form gangsta
Re: Tosinadeda Diss! by 04kaa: 8:58am On Aug 27, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

o4kaaa, o lenu,

Na me you wan battle? sho ara e o.

yea molenu ke?? how can my first wife agree that ofoka lenu.impossible,
come to think of it ,,, an o4ka vs ileke idi battle would be load of fun, make we battle now, come and battle me now
i beg grin grin grin ileke idi mi atata grin

ileke idi vs ebora merindinlogun lmao
Re: Tosinadeda Diss! by bkbabe97y(m): 10:54am On Aug 27, 2010
tosinaded@:

oponu oshi. . .
Y did u buy the album?
Come here dey form gangsta

Show me where I said I bough that trash?!?

p.s: I still owe ur boyfriend a slap when next he bring his skinny self to the Big Apple! Shoulda slapped him when we was in that condo in NY just for G status when he was here with that fat nigga that exposed his lil pee pee to the world! Groupie aszz nigga!
Re: Tosinadeda Diss! by tosinaded(m): 11:33am On Aug 27, 2010
bk.babe97y:

For some weird reason, cus I never saw him here nomore, I thot Tosinedad had been forcefully sent into exile to Siberia after his boyfriend ,Stinkkid, released that trash he called an album. Duke, I want my damn money back! angry

bk.babe97y:

Show me where I said I bough that trash?!?

are u actually dis stupid? Get a fukkn life and stop clowning wiv ur fake gangsta life on the net!
Re: Tosinadeda Diss! by 04kaa: 12:55pm On Aug 27, 2010
tosinaded@:

are u actually dis silly? Get a fukkn life and stop clowning wiv your fake gangsta life on the net!
[size=28pt]
grin grin grin grin grin grin
[/size]
Re: Tosinadeda Diss! by vcvision: 6:14pm On Aug 27, 2010
This video is my piece of work, please check it out;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDoYM33V0sM

In addition to this, i have 10 audio tracks. Advice, ideas and support are needed, thankx.

Tel: +2347038072382
Email: vc_vision@yahoo.com

Re: Tosinadeda Diss! by bkbabe97y(m): 7:38pm On Aug 27, 2010
tosinaded@:

are u actually dis silly? Get a fukkn life and stop clowning wiv your fake gangsta life on the net!

Tel ur boi to get a freaking day job, rapper he aint!
Re: Tosinadeda Diss! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 27, 2010
04kaa:

yea molenu ke?? how can my first wife agree that ofoka lenu.impossible,
come to think of it ,,, an o4ka vs ileke idi battle would be load of fun, make we battle now, come and battle me now
i beg grin grin grin ileke idi mi atata grin

ileke idi vs ebora merindinlogun lmao
lol you don craze cheesy
Re: Tosinadeda Diss! by bouzymill(m): 6:12am On Aug 28, 2010
@ Tosin,

I saw this coming to you big time. . . It's just funny it came this late, It should have come when There was still that "Skingo" pseudonym. . . You guys were both exhibiting Foolishness back then. . .

It's really crazy people were expecting you to drop a single line. . . It's obvious you don't know jack the way you d!ck ride Sauce Kid. . . serves ur a!ss right.
Re: Tosinadeda Diss! by tosinaded(m): 7:02am On Aug 28, 2010
bouzymill:

@ Tosin,

I saw this coming to you big time. . . It's just funny it came this late, It should have come when There was still that "Skingo" pseudonym. . . You guys were both exhibiting Foolishness back then. . .

It's really crazy people were expecting you to drop a single line. . . It's obvious you don't know jack the way you manliness ride Sauce Kid. . . serves your a!ss right.

ure such a f.ool sha!
Serves me right? Like i got beat up in d streets!
Its nairaland b!tch. . .if u didnt notice,ure here to learn and catch fun. . . . . . .
Re: Tosinadeda Diss! by Genuflect(m): 7:37am On Aug 28, 2010
tosinaded@:

ure such a f.ool sha!
Serves me right? Like i got beat up in d streets!
Its nairaland b!tch. . .if u didnt notice,ure here to learn and catch fun. . . . . . .
Lmao. You go fear fear. Grown men dey catch feelings on net. Why so serious?
Re: Tosinadeda Diss! by CLASSIFYD(m): 8:19am On Aug 28, 2010
Una still dey dis talk?
Re: Tosinadeda Diss! by dawhizkid1(m): 8:35am On Aug 28, 2010
0ne Stupid idiot named iamhiphop wey dey use text battles tey dey live life cum nl wan cum form champ for tosin wey no dey battle(even 4 nl) head. . . Tseew!

@iamhiphop
If u know say u strong wella, go to 'official call-out thread' for rap battle section make u go call out Streetwize or Ibime or H.J or DBR or even Mailmalc u hear!!!

N some people 4 here juzt dey do like say person must sabi rap first b4 him fit criticize rap songs. Tseew!
Re: Tosinadeda Diss! by tosinaded(m): 8:46am On Aug 28, 2010
Nairaland like hitv. .
Relax,learn and enjoy
Re: Tosinadeda Diss! by Fred87(m): 8:47am On Aug 28, 2010
@wizkid.d guy had his reasons which he mentioned above.eeeezz
Re: Tosinadeda Diss! by Fred87(m): 8:49am On Aug 28, 2010
@Tosin u dont mean it.eeez
Re: Tosinadeda Diss! by tosinaded(m): 8:51am On Aug 28, 2010
@fred
The reason's were stupid my friend. . .stop justifying bullsh!t. . . . . .
Only enjoyd this cos of the fun. . .5 pages of fun!
Re: Tosinadeda Diss! by Fred87(m): 9:11am On Aug 28, 2010
@tosin.d guy poured his heart out nd u had a chance of squashin it bt u choose to give a kindergaten reply thats were u lost it as well as kill/murder(in) d fun sametym.do d pollvote(4/against) urself nd d ur result says all bru.eeezz
Re: Tosinadeda Diss! by tosinaded(m): 9:40am On Aug 28, 2010
Youngman stop blabbing abeg. . . . .i only replied to make music section lively!
Get a grip dude. . .nairaland isnt ur life!
Just have fun common!
Re: Tosinadeda Diss! by 04kaa: 10:24am On Aug 28, 2010
lol cant nobody here  have fun like ebora merindinlogun

@wizkid
iamhiphop doesnt want to battle any of those boys u mentiond, he only wanted to air tosinadeda out maybe cuz tosinadeda insulted him too, for goodness sake, tosin insults everybody that doesnt agree wit his view, u can even see the reply he gave bouzymill up 2 posts above me, its just good to know that tosinadeda cannot take e-beef , so why are u giving e-insults and abuse peoples e-parents when he knows we are all having fun ?? think my hommie think, tosinadeda deserves every bit of this nairaland fun drama

04ka a.k.a. ebora merindinlogun
Chairman, Chief patron, Governing council , Board of trustees Nairaland fun and enjoyment committee.   (genuflect , nellaluv and ileke idi see my new title) grin
Re: Tosinadeda Diss! by tosinaded(m): 10:28am On Aug 28, 2010
People would think ofoka is really dis stupid. . . Naaah dats nairaland!
Re: Tosinadeda Diss! by 04kaa: 10:55am On Aug 28, 2010
tosinaded@:

People would think ofoka is really dis silly. . . Naaah dats nairaland!

nice one tosin u don catch me for there, i don senpe grin
Re: Tosinadeda Diss! by Fred87(m): 11:03am On Aug 28, 2010
Nice title bru.eeeezz
Re: Tosinadeda Diss! by Djswaggz(m): 11:29am On Aug 28, 2010
Still on this? WOW!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is Rakim The Greatest Rapper Of All Time? / Calling All Female Battle Rappers:Come Battle (Holla At Cray).and battle 2fine4u / "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.