Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Governor. Amosun Defrauded Ogun Unemployed Youths Through Ascon - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Governor. Amosun Defrauded Ogun Unemployed Youths Through Ascon (919 Views)

Registration Guide For Forthcoming Ascon Oil Recruitment 2018/19 / 3 Sectors With High Employment Rate Unemployed Graduates Should Consider / Ascon (Ogun State Civil Service Commission) Form Is OUT..!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor. Amosun Defrauded Ogun Unemployed Youths Through Ascon by platorepublic(m): 9:18pm On Feb 07, 2019
AMOSUN DEFRAUDED OGUN UNEMPLOYED YOUTHS THROUGH ASCON

We would recall that Amosun promised to provide jobs for the unemployed youths in Ogun state during his campaign.

Afterwards, Amosun directed that interested candidates should pay N10,000 before being allowed to sit for ASCON exam.

The Civil Service Commission claimed the exam was meant to screen the candidates so as to get the best and most outstanding ones to fill the vacancies in the Ogun State Civil Service.

Over 20,000 candidates paid the N10,000 ASCON fees and sat for the exam at the former MAPOLY, Ojere, Abeokuta and during the exam, Amosun said he will employ 5,000 candidates (comprising new applicants and other sub cadres) through the ASCON examination and other related processes.

After the exams, the successful/qualified ones were then invited for interview and they went through the rigorous processes of interview, document verification and other stages and are anxiously expecting to resume work as a civil servant BUT hitherto, we haven’t heard anything, and bearing in mind that Amosun’s government is almost rounding up.

This is a clear case of fraud as it is now clearly evident that Gov. Amosun has duped the unemployed youth of over N200m (over 20, 000 candidates paid the N10,000 ASCON fees) and this same Amosun wants to represent us at the Senate and also install his stooge (Akinlade) as the next Governor.

We the youth of Ogun state say a big NO to Akinlade as we see it as a continuation of fraudulent government in Ogun state. We also demand immediate employment of the 5,000 that have passed the ASCON exams or a total refund of our N10,000.

We cannot be unemployed and still be scammed by Gov. Amosun of our hard-earned N10,000, totaling over N200m and still, he wants to scam us of our votes again.

Ogun indigenes, pls shine your eyes, Gov. Amosun is a fraudster and a big thief.

Babatunde Taiwo
Abeokuta.

1 Like

Re: Governor. Amosun Defrauded Ogun Unemployed Youths Through Ascon by lytech1(m): 9:25pm On Feb 07, 2019
ASCON is a form I regret obtaining.
Chai,the money pain me die.
10k plus tutoring fee of 5k.

I knew it was a scam immediately afterwards the exam when some guys approached me and told me they could help me do follow up to my answer booklet. I just need to pay them 30k.

The thing weak me die.
Immediately, I lose interest.

Am not surprise when am not shortlisted for further processing
Re: Governor. Amosun Defrauded Ogun Unemployed Youths Through Ascon by platorepublic(m): 9:34pm On Feb 07, 2019
It is very pathetic

10k for government employment.
What a scam

Admin kindly move these to front page.
Re: Governor. Amosun Defrauded Ogun Unemployed Youths Through Ascon by zeniola: 10:05pm On Feb 07, 2019
The scam called ASCON in Ogun state. If the youths can vote out these fraudulent politicians Nigeria will be better place. Afteral youths constitute a large population in Nigeria
Re: Governor. Amosun Defrauded Ogun Unemployed Youths Through Ascon by holytribe(m): 11:02pm On Feb 07, 2019
I regretted obtaining the form. Is he expecting the unemployed to stay unemployed since December 2017? I remembered how difficult it was for me to get the form. We went through rigorous interviews but our God will punish him. He is playing politics with our being unemployed. Such will happen to him and his descendants. Just so unfortunate that this country is in a mess.

Cc: seun lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! / How My 3000 Naira Turned 150,000 Naira Through This App / 560,000 Young People In Nigeria To Secure Work Through Babban Gona & Mastercard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.