Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,690 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

I Was Anointed Presidential Candidate By Late Shehu Yar’adua In 1993 – Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Anointed Presidential Candidate By Late Shehu Yar’adua In 1993 – Atiku (13100 Views)

In 1993, Atiku Supported Muslim-muslim Ticket When He Wanted To Be Abiola's VP / Shehu, Yar’adua’s Son Weds Yacine, Mohammed Nur Sheriff's Daughter In Maiduguri / IBB, Shehu Yar’adua And Murtala Nyako In Mecca (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Anointed Presidential Candidate By Late Shehu Yar’adua In 1993 – Atiku by sogodihno: 7:24am On Feb 08, 2019
Afamed:

You have mortgaged your Intergrity for a few Atiku $

Don't mind that Tonyebarcanista, I used to respect his analysis b4 o. No Shame, no honour. Spit! like Obj like Ipob miscreants, Dollars don change brain.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Anointed Presidential Candidate By Late Shehu Yar’adua In 1993 – Atiku by ijustdey: 7:50am On Feb 08, 2019
Cc lalasticlala
Re: I Was Anointed Presidential Candidate By Late Shehu Yar’adua In 1993 – Atiku by AllenSpencer: 10:52am On Feb 08, 2019
grin grin grin

Atiku is a comedian grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Anointed Presidential Candidate By Late Shehu Yar’adua In 1993 – Atiku by Saviola14: 10:55am On Feb 08, 2019
Re: I Was Anointed Presidential Candidate By Late Shehu Yar’adua In 1993 – Atiku by 912(m): 10:55am On Feb 08, 2019
Chei lies no dey finish for this man mouth? He can say anything just to win election
Re: I Was Anointed Presidential Candidate By Late Shehu Yar’adua In 1993 – Atiku by Afamed: 10:57am On Feb 08, 2019
deboysben:
a word is enough for the wise
More of a word is enough for a slave. Because Nnamdi Kanu has told you in the east that it's only the slave that will vote for Atiku
Re: I Was Anointed Presidential Candidate By Late Shehu Yar’adua In 1993 – Atiku by Ashoore: 11:04am On Feb 08, 2019
Re: I Was Anointed Presidential Candidate By Late Shehu Yar’adua In 1993 – Atiku by Online4u: 11:04am On Feb 08, 2019
MUST WATCH VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9znzTFqsLs

Rochas Okorocha - See The Difference Between Atiku And Buhari (MUST WATCH)
Who will you entrust with your child's education? This is beyond religious and ethnicity affinity. It's all about a #BetterNigeria. #LetsMakeNigeriaWorkAgain without the #NextLevel propaganda. Vote wisely!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlr00QCgh3I
Certificate Scandal - Ogun State APC Governorship Aspirant Has No Certificate #AdedapoAbiodun #APC #Ogunstate #Nextlevel #Renosdart #NextLevelNigeria #BetterNigeria #GNWA #LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain

Adedapo Abiodun, the All Progressives Congress (APC) governorship candidate in Ogun State, has been caught in a messy scandal that could see him disqualified as the flag-bearer of the ruling party in the February 2019 gubernatorial election.

Re: I Was Anointed Presidential Candidate By Late Shehu Yar’adua In 1993 – Atiku by HegenIkomkeh(m): 11:05am On Feb 08, 2019
abduljabbar4:

You have been writing a lot of poo against Buhari on this forum and we have written down your name. Just pray Atiku wins this election cos if he doesnt, we will surely arrest you. Write it down cos i am not joking.
abeg shift joor!
Mumu.

Re: I Was Anointed Presidential Candidate By Late Shehu Yar’adua In 1993 – Atiku by lexy2014: 11:07am On Feb 08, 2019
abduljabbar4:

You have been writing a lot of poo against Buhari on this forum and we have written down your name. Just pray Atiku wins this election cos if he doesnt, we will surely arrest you. Write it down cos i am not joking.

Y wait? Y not arrest him now?
Re: I Was Anointed Presidential Candidate By Late Shehu Yar’adua In 1993 – Atiku by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 08, 2019
abduljabbar4:

fook you, fook Buhari. Even if you are presidency police. Fook you! You think you are talking to children? What kind of tyrannical statement is that? Bloody idiot!!!

Fook El'Rufai too! He will be hanged in Kaduna May 29 in sha allah
Re: I Was Anointed Presidential Candidate By Late Shehu Yar’adua In 1993 – Atiku by Pakerlokor: 11:11am On Feb 08, 2019
U r a big Mumu... Zombie
abduljabbar4:
Just continue wasting your stolen money. Buhari is here to stay. By 2023, Nigerians (not pigs or biafrans) would be ordering their senators to make provision for third term so tham Baba can continue leading us.

Re: I Was Anointed Presidential Candidate By Late Shehu Yar’adua In 1993 – Atiku by adecz: 11:11am On Feb 08, 2019
cool cool cool cool cool

What Atiku said concerning Shehu Yar'Adua
(Elder brother to our late President) is true.

In the early 90s, Shehu & some other top
notch politicians were banned by IBB, the
so-called military President of the time from
contesting political office.

He then decided to achieve his ambitions
through his political acolyte & disciple
Atiku.

Atiku contested the SDP presidential primaries with
the likes of MKO Abiola, Babagana Kingibe & others.

It is history now, that MKO emerged victorious & the issue of who to choose as running mate became a problem.

Yar'adua insisted that his 'boy' Atiku be adopted as running mate, ehich MKO accepted based on a gentleman agreement with Shehu.

However, serving SDP governors rejected Atiku & went instead with Kingibe, who MKO was then 'forced' to accept.

This was the remote & immediate cause of the rift in SDP that, at the time, tore the party into two factions.

It is thus clear that Atiku's current assertion concerning his 'anointing' has historical & empirical evidence & backing.

I urge all lovers of this great country to remain
steadfastly AtiKulated;

if he screws up after 4 years, we shall
kick him out of Aso Rock to his village, Kojoli in Jada LGA of Adamawa State, just like Buhari is going back to
his 150 cattle because he fukkkd up big time.

Re: I Was Anointed Presidential Candidate By Late Shehu Yar’adua In 1993 – Atiku by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 08, 2019
dre11:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/02/i-was-anointed-presidential-candidate-by-late-shehu-yaradua-in-1993-atiku/

lol, I WASN'T Even Born at that time, PLEASE THIS OLD CARGOES FOR APC & PDP should give way for us Youths...I dey beg woh atleast for now
Re: I Was Anointed Presidential Candidate By Late Shehu Yar’adua In 1993 – Atiku by Beetobee(f): 11:17am On Feb 08, 2019
abduljabbar4:

As a, clone, at least the Sudanese guy has some of Buhari's genes but what of Atiku? grin

Let him show his bum bum.
Re: I Was Anointed Presidential Candidate By Late Shehu Yar’adua In 1993 – Atiku by unity004(m): 11:19am On Feb 08, 2019
grin atiku atiku atiku if u no get something to talk please stop talking trash before i change my mind.... bt i will never vote dat lifeless dullard
Re: I Was Anointed Presidential Candidate By Late Shehu Yar’adua In 1993 – Atiku by Corrinthians(m): 11:25am On Feb 08, 2019
sarrki:

One magarita for you

You are a patriotic Nigeria
Sarrki the foremost Patriot of Ndi Nairaland, stop these deliberate gbagauns. cheesy

We've seen you weave complex sentences seamlessly, so ain't no way you can fool us you don't have a good diction. The same way we came to find out our dearest Musiwa, the King of England, was just pretending "not to know" all along. cheesy

We do enjoy them though. wink
Re: I Was Anointed Presidential Candidate By Late Shehu Yar’adua In 1993 – Atiku by ElsonMorali: 11:26am On Feb 08, 2019
And some people who weren't even born in 1993 are here supporting him. I laugh in Cantonese. grin
Re: I Was Anointed Presidential Candidate By Late Shehu Yar’adua In 1993 – Atiku by Corrinthians(m): 11:28am On Feb 08, 2019
deboysben:
A vote for buhari is a vote for cabals ruling by proxy

Nigeria shine your eyes

Buhari is not in control of this administration, he doesn't know what's going on. Let's not be blind by sentiments but vote the right person
A vote for Ati'aku is a vote for a foreign thief from the worst country in the world, Cameroon.

Only a slave will vote for Ati'aku Frimpong Al'Camerooni - Ohamadike Nnamdi Kanu. cool
Re: I Was Anointed Presidential Candidate By Late Shehu Yar’adua In 1993 – Atiku by Sirmee(m): 11:34am On Feb 08, 2019
Shehu Yar'Adua anointed you a presidential candidate, and a candidate you will remain! Never a president.
Re: I Was Anointed Presidential Candidate By Late Shehu Yar’adua In 1993 – Atiku by abduljabbar4(m): 11:41am On Feb 08, 2019
Pakerlokor:
U r a big Mumu... Zombie
Pakerlokor:
U r a big Mumu... Zombie
SThats your name, jaki
Re: I Was Anointed Presidential Candidate By Late Shehu Yar’adua In 1993 – Atiku by abduljabbar4(m): 11:43am On Feb 08, 2019
beatcoins:
fook you, fook Buhari. Even if you are presidency police. Fook you! You think you are talking to children? What kind of tyrannical statement is that? Bloody idiot!!!

Fook El'Rufai too! He will be hanged in Kaduna May 29 in sha allah
Its like losses from your bitcoin buskness is heavily affecting your psyche, Dan shegiyagrin
Re: I Was Anointed Presidential Candidate By Late Shehu Yar’adua In 1993 – Atiku by daddytime(m): 11:49am On Feb 08, 2019
abduljabbar4:

Who is this and what's the meaning of the poo crap you spewed up there?

As much as I would prefer a Buhari over an Atiku for lack of a better choice I'd say your statement up there is bullocks. Do you think we are in a North Korea?

E be like say brain dey pain you walahi...

All these small small rats wey dey litter nl these days sha...
Re: I Was Anointed Presidential Candidate By Late Shehu Yar’adua In 1993 – Atiku by Indispensable85(m): 11:50am On Feb 08, 2019
Just imagine what this criminal is saying.
Why not campaign with your achievements as a VP for 8yrs or with the achievements of your party for 16yrs.
Just imagine having 2 bloody liars as president and vice in Aso villa.
God forbid! Tufiakwa!
Re: I Was Anointed Presidential Candidate By Late Shehu Yar’adua In 1993 – Atiku by adekalumichael: 11:52am On Feb 08, 2019
Anointed presidio! God's time is the best.

Join other non-lazy youths to learn how to do design for M&E companies. Available training are HVAC, electrical, fire fighting and plumbing including Revit MEP. Check siggy for more details.
Re: I Was Anointed Presidential Candidate By Late Shehu Yar’adua In 1993 – Atiku by mikejimm: 11:54am On Feb 08, 2019
sarrki:
1993 to date is ow many decades?

As far as we know

When you talk about 1993

Hope 93 comes to mind

Mko is our man ooo

Atiku you are a liar

Atiku was not telling lies, the history is there. He came third position during the primary with MKO Abiola and co.
Re: I Was Anointed Presidential Candidate By Late Shehu Yar’adua In 1993 – Atiku by daddytime(m): 11:56am On Feb 08, 2019
Afamed:

Will you keep your mouth closed?

You are a genius archealogist.

What a bust??
Re: I Was Anointed Presidential Candidate By Late Shehu Yar’adua In 1993 – Atiku by infogenius(m): 11:59am On Feb 08, 2019
abduljabbar4:

So we should vote a Cameroonian puppet?
For ur information
If a dog was contesting against d lifeless one, I'd rather vote d dog.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Happened To The Federal Government's Whistle-Blowing Policy? / Salisu Garba Appointed Administrator Of NJI; Voluntarily Retires As Chief Judge / 2023 Presidency: Why Pro-Tinubu Elements Goofed On Osinbajo Betrayal Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.