Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,967 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

I Was Anointed Presidential Candidate By Late Shehu Yar’adua In 1993 – Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Anointed Presidential Candidate By Late Shehu Yar’adua In 1993 – Atiku (13128 Views)

In 1993, Atiku Supported Muslim-muslim Ticket When He Wanted To Be Abiola's VP / Shehu, Yar’adua’s Son Weds Yacine, Mohammed Nur Sheriff's Daughter In Maiduguri / IBB, Shehu Yar’adua And Murtala Nyako In Mecca (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Anointed Presidential Candidate By Late Shehu Yar’adua In 1993 – Atiku by sogodihno: 11:59am On Feb 08, 2019
deboysben:
A vote for buhari is a vote for cabals ruling by proxy

Nigeria shine your eyes

Buhari is not in control of this administration, he doesn't know what's going on. Let's not be blind by sentiments but vote the right person

At this stage, we prefer cabals to Atiku, get that.
Re: I Was Anointed Presidential Candidate By Late Shehu Yar’adua In 1993 – Atiku by IDUNMOTA(m): 11:59am On Feb 08, 2019
deboysben:
A vote for buhari is a vote for cabals ruling by proxy

Nigeria shine your eyes

Buhari is not in control of this administration, he doesn't know what's going on. Let's not be blind by sentiments but vote the right person
Is it not sentiment when all you folks from southeast decided to vote for Atiefku because of Obi. So we omoluabi will not leave our son behind. Next level please
Re: I Was Anointed Presidential Candidate By Late Shehu Yar’adua In 1993 – Atiku by theeventpeople: 12:01pm On Feb 08, 2019
Can we really stop all this and think inward? Do you think any of these candidates think or even know any members of your families? Though they don't need to know them before they do what is right. I just still don't understand why we are not seeing yet in this country. We now exalt evil by these politicians. Have you seen how other countries politics work? even if you have not been out of this country at least people should read and see how the government works. Not like the outside country is 100% but at even 50% the masses are happy. How can a country as Nigeria have a single account where is the separation of power , where is the respect for one office holder to the other, if you ask me, this country is failing and failing so fast and my only pain is that we have closed our eyes and refused to see it . as simple as electricity that even small African countries we had independence before them already have as part of life and not an achievement yet the government will build just 1 hospital and the whole country starts celebrating . I am coming to think that there is a spirit behind all this because this is no longer normal and the funny thing is these politician travel allot out of this country and still come back and do nothing... is heartbreaking I must say.
Re: I Was Anointed Presidential Candidate By Late Shehu Yar’adua In 1993 – Atiku by abduljabbar4(m): 12:06pm On Feb 08, 2019
daddytime:

Who is this and what's the meaning of the poo crap you spewed up there?

As much as I would prefer a Buhari over an Atiku for lack of a better choice I'd say your statement up there is bullocks. Do you think we are in a North Korea?

E be like say brain dey pain you walahi...

All these small small rats wey dey litter nl these days sha...

You and all the other colonial subjects can go to USA and start licking their butts already. I would place North Korea above Nigeria cos they invent things we can only dream of. Nonsense
Re: I Was Anointed Presidential Candidate By Late Shehu Yar’adua In 1993 – Atiku by makesense02: 12:06pm On Feb 08, 2019
Get sure Bookings from a reliable source and make winning a habit.
Re: I Was Anointed Presidential Candidate By Late Shehu Yar’adua In 1993 – Atiku by daddytime(m): 12:14pm On Feb 08, 2019
abduljabbar4:

You and all the other colonial subjects can go to USA and start licking their butts already. I would place North Korea above Nigeria cos they invent things we can only dream of. Nonsense

You should have arrested him instead of threatening to after the elections.

Nonsense
Re: I Was Anointed Presidential Candidate By Late Shehu Yar’adua In 1993 – Atiku by abduljabbar4(m): 12:16pm On Feb 08, 2019
infogenius:
For ur information If a dog was contesting against d lifeless one, I'd rather vote d dog.
Of course you will vote for your kind
Re: I Was Anointed Presidential Candidate By Late Shehu Yar’adua In 1993 – Atiku by abduljabbar4(m): 12:16pm On Feb 08, 2019
infogenius:
For ur information If a dog was contesting against d lifeless one, I'd rather vote d dog.
of course you will vote for your kind cheesy
Re: I Was Anointed Presidential Candidate By Late Shehu Yar’adua In 1993 – Atiku by DonCandido(f): 12:19pm On Feb 08, 2019

Re: I Was Anointed Presidential Candidate By Late Shehu Yar’adua In 1993 – Atiku by infogenius(m): 12:21pm On Feb 08, 2019
abduljabbar4:

of course you will vote for your kind cheesy
That kind if far better than d breed of evil lifeless zombies u belong to.
Re: I Was Anointed Presidential Candidate By Late Shehu Yar’adua In 1993 – Atiku by bajosky: 12:25pm On Feb 08, 2019
Pls NIGERIAN VOTE WISELY OR ELSE .....second coming will be ......than the former.

Fixing this country should be our priority.

Re: I Was Anointed Presidential Candidate By Late Shehu Yar’adua In 1993 – Atiku by yvelchstores(f): 12:33pm On Feb 08, 2019
Atiku stop lying!
Re: I Was Anointed Presidential Candidate By Late Shehu Yar’adua In 1993 – Atiku by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:20pm On Feb 08, 2019
abduljabbar4:

You mean una wan share una oyel with both Cameroon and Nigeria? Dont let militants hear you
We have our Naija folks in Cameroon and I think they will appreciate one of their own as Naija President. lol

Re: I Was Anointed Presidential Candidate By Late Shehu Yar’adua In 1993 – Atiku by irumole1975: 1:21pm On Feb 08, 2019
abduljabbar4:
Just continue wasting your stolen money. Buhari is here to stay. By 2023, Nigerians (not pigs or biafrans) would be ordering their senators to make provision for third term so tham Baba can continue leading us.

YOU'RE ludicrously insane
Re: I Was Anointed Presidential Candidate By Late Shehu Yar’adua In 1993 – Atiku by abduljabbar4(m): 1:26pm On Feb 08, 2019
irumole1975:

YOU'RE ludicrously insane
Says An ipoop guy that worships namdi cownu
Re: I Was Anointed Presidential Candidate By Late Shehu Yar’adua In 1993 – Atiku by sarrki(m): 1:51pm On Feb 08, 2019
Corrinthians:
Sarrki the foremost Patriot of Ndi Nairaland, stop these deliberate gbagauns. cheesy

We've seen you weave complex sentences seamlessly, so ain't no way you can fool us you don't have a good diction. The same way we came to find out our dearest Musiwa, the King of England, was just pretending "not to know" all along. cheesy

We do enjoy them though. wink

You are a nationalist grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Anointed Presidential Candidate By Late Shehu Yar’adua In 1993 – Atiku by DTaj: 3:04pm On Feb 08, 2019
Story!

The lying thief, the Cameroonian fool, will be disgraced by Buhari on Saturday, February 16...
Re: I Was Anointed Presidential Candidate By Late Shehu Yar’adua In 1993 – Atiku by CanineOfJackal: 5:21pm On Feb 08, 2019
abduljabbar4:

You have been writing a lot of poo against Buhari on this forum and we have written down your name. Just pray Atiku wins this election cos if he doesnt, we will surely arrest you. Write it down cos i am not joking.
Arrest him for expressing his opinion? Are you not that UNIMAID undergraduate that I know or you think NL has given you voice to brag

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UK Fights Abuse Of NHS By Nigerians / Police Respond Swiftly To Robbery Attack at Onitsha Road, Delta State / Sani Abacha - 15 Years After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.