Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Nadia Buari Back In Love With Another Footballer. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nadia Buari Back In Love With Another Footballer. (6667 Views)

Nadia Buari Flaunts Back Tattoo / Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit / Nadia Buari Facelift Went Wrong. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nadia Buari Back In Love With Another Footballer. by pckid: 2:02pm On Aug 21, 2010
http://questionmarkmag.com/2010/08/nadia-buari-back-in-love-with-another-footballer/

Nadia Buari, who broke up with Ghana and Chelsea FC of England’s midfielder Michael Essien is said to be now involved with another football player Andre Dede Ayew. Dede was the captain for the Ghanaian 2009 world cup team.

The ‘love birds’, who are muslims are reported to have been spending private times together and the affair is a new one. Like her previous relationship with Essien, where she refused to speak about it as it broke, only to later admit it – she has also refused to comment about the alleged affair.

There are also stories of a ring on her fourth finger just after the report of her break up from Essien was making the rounds. All she said about the ring was: “It’s,  http://questionmarkmag.com/2010/08/nadia-buari-back-in-love-with-another-footballer/

Re: Nadia Buari Back In Love With Another Footballer. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 21, 2010
wowo gal
Re: Nadia Buari Back In Love With Another Footballer. by mamagee3(f): 6:56pm On Aug 21, 2010
Who cares?

I know a lot of women that are so much better than her on so many levels.
Re: Nadia Buari Back In Love With Another Footballer. by globalaid(m): 8:01pm On Aug 21, 2010
na jealousy go kill una. The girl fine pass all of you.
Re: Nadia Buari Back In Love With Another Footballer. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 21, 2010
LOL are you joking? Her complexion is what's taking her so far. She and Van Vicker. Terrible actors going far because they're mixed. Mercy Johnson acts better pass both of them combined and she's bashed by everyone because she has "dirty skin". Na wa for you. I'm saying it how it is.
Re: Nadia Buari Back In Love With Another Footballer. by THEAMAKA(f): 8:37pm On Aug 21, 2010
ogugua88:

LOL are you joking? Her complexion is what's taking her so far. She and Van Vicker. Terrible actors going far because they're mixed. Mercy Johnson acts better pass both of them combined and she's bashed by everyone because she has "dirty skin". Na wa for you. I'm saying it how it is.
gbam times 10!
Re: Nadia Buari Back In Love With Another Footballer. by blacksta(m): 8:42pm On Aug 21, 2010
who posts this nonsense - cause i dont give shit - grin
Re: Nadia Buari Back In Love With Another Footballer. by otumfour(m): 9:18pm On Aug 21, 2010
wtf! shocked this news be old news, its a fat lie and the main source came out to apologize
I'm sure the poster juz wants to read some insults @ nadia , don' juz be posting stuff
both Nadia and Dede came out to deny this
I see the insults have begun already
Re: Nadia Buari Back In Love With Another Footballer. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 21, 2010
She is a pretty girl.

I don't see anyone saying Jackie's complexion has taken her far even though she is a terrible actress as well.
Re: Nadia Buari Back In Love With Another Footballer. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 21, 2010
michelin89:

She is a pretty girl.

I don't see anyone saying Jackie's complexion has taken her far even though she is a terrible actress as well.

Oh no she didnt!
Re: Nadia Buari Back In Love With Another Footballer. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 21, 2010
Abeg all of them are talentedless fine faces.
Re: Nadia Buari Back In Love With Another Footballer. by blacksta(m): 9:37pm On Aug 21, 2010
Yellow paw paw
Re: Nadia Buari Back In Love With Another Footballer. by bawomolo(m): 9:42pm On Aug 21, 2010
ogugua88:

what's her complexion got to do with anything.

she is fine regardless of it.  tiny is light skinned but still ugly (don't hurt me spikey  tongue)
and i thought michael essien was married?
Re: Nadia Buari Back In Love With Another Footballer. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 21, 2010
ogugua88:

you said it all. I can barely stand 10 mins of any movie Van Vicker stars in.
Re: Nadia Buari Back In Love With Another Footballer. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 21, 2010
David is fine because he is dark. If he were light, I wouldn't be able to look at his face twice.
Re: Nadia Buari Back In Love With Another Footballer. by THEAMAKA(f): 9:51pm On Aug 21, 2010
why are people turning this thread into a color discussion?
Re: Nadia Buari Back In Love With Another Footballer. by bawomolo(m): 9:52pm On Aug 21, 2010
THE AMAKA:

we love yellow paw paw's
Re: Nadia Buari Back In Love With Another Footballer. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 21, 2010
THE AMAKA:

Na my fault sha lol. An annoyance I get with our people and I wanted to voice it. We're all Africans. I don't see why today, in 2010, color is what sets people apart. If someone is good at what they do, then color shouldn't stop them from progressing. And if someone is lousy, color shouldn't be what allows them to progress. Color is a big issue for 9ja. All this talk of going "abroad", mostly to Europe and America. See music videos. One oyibo always de. Omosexy's new video? She's with an oyibo man. Is being with an oyibo man or woman equivalent to "making it big"? Is it that hard to be proud of our own? Dark or not? Black is beautiful. ALL BLACK is beautiful, not only the light-skinned ones. I'm very interested to see Mercy Johnson's skin wash results. I'll be very disappointed if she looks drastically different.
Re: Nadia Buari Back In Love With Another Footballer. by THEAMAKA(f): 11:16pm On Aug 21, 2010
i think her skin wash was to improve the quality of her skin, not change the color.
the music video part, you are so right! why are they showcasing and advertising whiteys for? how many whiteys even buy their music? they just do it for show or because they think its "cool"
the excuse that American hip hop artists use is that America is a diverse country blah blah, but Naija, what is their excuse for parading whites around? i dont get it, and probably never will.
but yeah, true true. and if you say something like that you get instantly called "bad belle"
LOL  tongue
Re: Nadia Buari Back In Love With Another Footballer. by googles: 11:17pm On Aug 21, 2010
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

why is she wearing an undersized dress in that photo  undecided i think shez very pretty sha
Re: Nadia Buari Back In Love With Another Footballer. by mamagee3(f): 11:18pm On Aug 21, 2010
globalaid:

na jealousy go kill una. The girl fine pass all of you.
Who is talking about looks?

Everyone is simply stating the fact, she's got a pretty face but she's average when it comes to real beauties.
Re: Nadia Buari Back In Love With Another Footballer. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 21, 2010
mama-gee:

Who is talking about looks?

Everyone is simply stating the fact, she's got a pretty face but she's average when it comes to real beauties.

She is not average or she wouldn't be were she is today.
Re: Nadia Buari Back In Love With Another Footballer. by mamagee3(f): 11:30pm On Aug 21, 2010
michelin89:

She is not average or she wouldn't be were she is today.
Is there anything special about her status in the society other than being an average ghanian actress?
Re: Nadia Buari Back In Love With Another Footballer. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 21, 2010
She is an actress!

Average is how you define her but that doesn't stop her from being an actress.
Re: Nadia Buari Back In Love With Another Footballer. by mamagee3(f): 11:33pm On Aug 21, 2010
michelin89:

She is an actress!

Average is how you define her but that doesn't stop her from being an actress.
Well, she's just an actress and in my opinion an average one at that. . .

And by the way, she's not like a hollywood star or anything, she's just an african movie star.

Is there anything special about her status as a ghanian actress? undecided
Re: Nadia Buari Back In Love With Another Footballer. by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 21, 2010
Why does she need Hollywood to be important? She is regarded as an actress in her Motherland and she comes from a wealthy family too. Her father is also an artist.

Wetin concern am with what some pale faces think about her? undecided
Re: Nadia Buari Back In Love With Another Footballer. by mamagee3(f): 11:43pm On Aug 21, 2010
michelin89:

Why does she need Hollywood to be important? She is regarded as an actress in her Motherland and she comes from a wealthy family too. Her father is also an artist.

Wetin concern am with what some pale faces think about her? undecided
All these that you mentioned is for her own benefit and her own business not mine.

The public know her for her acting talent and it's in her profession that we judge her with.

And I think she's an average actress when it comes to acting, I really don't care about her personal life.
Re: Nadia Buari Back In Love With Another Footballer. by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 21, 2010
That is your opinion. She is also whack in mine, but that doesn't diminish her status as an actress.

I still prefer her to Jackie. Those owl eyes of hers can be terrifying.
Re: Nadia Buari Back In Love With Another Footballer. by semid4lyfe(m): 1:47am On Aug 22, 2010
Nadia Buari can't act jack! She has only made it so far cos of her complexion.
Re: Nadia Buari Back In Love With Another Footballer. by curioz: 2:15am On Aug 22, 2010
mama-gee:

All these that you mentioned is for her own benefit and her own business not mine.

The public known her for her acting talent and it's in her profession that we judge her with.

And I think she's an average actress when it comes to acting, I really don't care about her personal life.

CONFIRM
Re: Nadia Buari Back In Love With Another Footballer. by chiogo(f): 4:18am On Aug 22, 2010
I've only watched one movie starring her, Mummy's girl or something like that and then that nonsense Rihanna/Beyonce movie. She's a bad actress in my book after that movie. The most annoying POS movie I've ever seen. I no even get time for nollywood not to talk of ghollywood. She used to be prettier though, IMO. Her face looks weird up there.
Re: Nadia Buari Back In Love With Another Footballer. by otumfour(m): 8:16am On Aug 22, 2010
after dissing all the light skin peeps, they go out and buy creams to bleach their skins
smh, so much for ''black is beautiful'' wht abt the fake light skinned gurls in the movies wit their discolored knuckles and elbows ?, they can get away wit it abi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Genevive Nnaji Bought A House In Lekki? (unconfirmed) / The Curviest Lady I seen / Could This Be The N@ked Cell Phone Leak Of Former Disney Star Selena Gomez?(+18)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.