Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Nadia Buari Back In Love With Another Footballer. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nadia Buari Back In Love With Another Footballer. (6668 Views)

Nadia Buari Flaunts Back Tattoo / Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit / Nadia Buari Facelift Went Wrong. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nadia Buari Back In Love With Another Footballer. by omar22(m): 8:52am On Aug 22, 2010
the excuse that American hip hop artists use is that America is a diverse country blah blah

hmmm

do you know that 75% of people who buys hip hop / rap albums ARE white or caurcasians!

Its not an excuse!!
Re: Nadia Buari Back In Love With Another Footballer. by otumfour(m): 12:06pm On Aug 22, 2010
^^^ true story dude
Re: Nadia Buari Back In Love With Another Footballer. by THEAMAKA(f): 3:21pm On Aug 22, 2010
omar22:

hmmm

do you know that 75% of people who buys hip hop / rap albums ARE white or caurcasians!

Its not an excuse!!

white people dont go parading blacks around to sell their music, and neither should blacks.
i mean, if the music is good, they will still buy it.
still a poor excuse in my book.

but as for Nigerian artists, yeah, they can't use that excuse. they're just copying their American counterparts to seem "cool"

otumfour:

after dissing all the light skin peeps, they go out and buy creams to bleach their skins
smh, so much for ''black is beautiful'' wht abt the fake light skinned gurls in the movies wit their discolored knuckles and elbows ?, they can get away wit it abi

and which fake light skinned ones exactly? names please.
and i dont see anyone "dissing" we're just saying its her color that is getting herĀ  far. had she been the color of mercy with that bad acting, PLEASE! she would be nowhere on our TV screens.

and a lot of people have darker elbows, just letting you know.
Re: Nadia Buari Back In Love With Another Footballer. by bawomolo(m): 5:54pm On Aug 22, 2010
how has her color taken her this far?
Re: Nadia Buari Back In Love With Another Footballer. by THEAMAKA(f): 6:06pm On Aug 22, 2010
stop playing dumb.
Re: Nadia Buari Back In Love With Another Footballer. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 22, 2010
Lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Curviest Lady I seen / Could This Be The N@ked Cell Phone Leak Of Former Disney Star Selena Gomez?(+18) / See The New Weird Way Girls Are Permanently Enlarging Their Butts (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.