Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,506 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Pictures From President Buhari Rally In Adamawa, Atiku's State. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From President Buhari Rally In Adamawa, Atiku's State. (27002 Views)

Abike Dabiri Shares Buhari's Electric Entrance To Rally In Adamawa, Atiku State / People Feared Dead At Buhari’s Rally In Jalingo, Taraba State. Photos / Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From President Buhari Rally In Adamawa, Atiku's State. by lafex: 8:45am On Feb 08, 2019
jobsmiths:
Zombie if Bubba Galadima is used against Buhari bcoz he knows his past then, it means d past is stinky and Buba can expose it
If you can't understand what I wrote, then read and read again may be you can understand after you understood then you will not mention 'zombie ' and stop giving yourself headache because of the politicians that don't even know if you exist.
Re: Pictures From President Buhari Rally In Adamawa, Atiku's State. by nwanyionitsha: 8:58am On Feb 08, 2019
abc115:
360 degrees video of the rally. I challenge PDP to post 360 degree for katsina not 90 degrees

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpgBmALrmOA
If you like show 1000degrees, these are paid alamagiri. They will vote who they want. Abi no be them wash ground afterwards.
In Edo state a relative told me his tiler left his job to go for campaign. The tiler was paid ₦500 by the campaign pimps and he ended up in hospital as well. He left his job for ₦500. Of course they must have promised something more only to renege.
Re: Pictures From President Buhari Rally In Adamawa, Atiku's State. by Kingjames(m): 9:27am On Feb 08, 2019
KingDonald18:
Can you please show the other part of the campaign area? because I watched it live on tvc and some part was so scanty...
he should show Atiku compound I guess
Re: Pictures From President Buhari Rally In Adamawa, Atiku's State. by megafone: 9:51am On Feb 08, 2019
abc115:
360 degrees video of the rally. I challenge PDP to post 360 degree for katsina not 90 degrees

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpgBmALrmOA

How's that 360° degree video?

Re: Pictures From President Buhari Rally In Adamawa, Atiku's State. by GemstoneJs(m): 10:22am On Feb 08, 2019
dapillar:
Send off party. 4+0 back to duara.The people are all Atikulated.
But Buhari still want the lazy youths to vote for him
anything wey i talk make you talk am like that
four years tenure three years holiday grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures From President Buhari Rally In Adamawa, Atiku's State. by Cesearleo: 10:31am On Feb 08, 2019
KingDonald18:
Can you please show the other part of the campaign area? because I watched it live on tvc and some part was so scanty...
maybe atikuloot campaign�
Re: Pictures From President Buhari Rally In Adamawa, Atiku's State. by Online4u: 11:09am On Feb 08, 2019
MUST WATCH VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9znzTFqsLs

Rochas Okorocha - See The Difference Between Atiku And Buhari (MUST WATCH)
Who will you entrust with your child's education? This is beyond religious and ethnicity affinity. It's all about a #BetterNigeria. #LetsMakeNigeriaWorkAgain without the #NextLevel propaganda. Vote wisely!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlr00QCgh3I
Certificate Scandal - Ogun State APC Governorship Aspirant Has No Certificate #AdedapoAbiodun #APC #Ogunstate #Nextlevel #Renosdart #NextLevelNigeria #BetterNigeria #GNWA #LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain

Adedapo Abiodun, the All Progressives Congress (APC) governorship candidate in Ogun State, has been caught in a messy scandal that could see him disqualified as the flag-bearer of the ruling party in the February 2019 gubernatorial election.

Re: Pictures From President Buhari Rally In Adamawa, Atiku's State. by Pat081: 12:38pm On Feb 08, 2019
lafex:
kudos to Festus keyamo, he is too intelligent and he really shows the prof he is. What's Gadadima's daughter doing in aso rock? We should stop allowing the politicians deceiving us. When you see Galadima talking you will stone Buhari as devil while his daughter is in aso rock.
PDP is using Galadima against Buhari because they know that he's the best old man that knows the history of Buhari just for their selfish interest.
OBJ supports Atiku. His son supports Buhari.
Doyin Okupe supports Atiku. His son supports Buhari. Atiku is the main opposition presidential candidate. His daughter is still a commissioner of health in APC Govt in Adamawa. Bode George supports Atiku. His daughter is an appointee of Buhari. Buba Galadima is Supporting Atiku, His Daughter Zainab is OSINBAJO'S Special Assistant

Whichever way things go, these families and many others within the ruling class, will always benefit.

Meanwhile, some of you are busy fighting, insulting, maiming and killing yourselves for them.

Tell me then what you gain from insulting people without being a direct beneficiary of the unfolding events. Better play polished politics and keep your relationship tidy - you may need them later.
Re: Pictures From President Buhari Rally In Adamawa, Atiku's State. by mechanics(m): 1:15pm On Feb 08, 2019
myboy2111:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hymgfw-Peok The slaming of Buba Galadima
wow, see slamming.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Time to talk with Government - OPAN President, Austyn Ogannah / Edo Assembly impeaches Deputy-Governor, Philip Shaibu / Eight PDP Governors To Defect To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.