Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Thieves Uses Victims Phone App To Transfer Money !!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thieves Uses Victims Phone App To Transfer Money !!! (461 Views)

Phone Thieves Caught In Port Harcourt, Beaten To Pulp / We Don’t Need Bank Insider To Transfer Money From Victims’ Phones ― Suspects / SARS Forces LAUTECH Student To Transfer School Fee To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thieves Uses Victims Phone App To Transfer Money !!! by condomuser: 1:11am On Feb 08, 2019
I am investigating a robbery situation whereby the victim's phone was taken by the thieves and they persuaded him to do a mobile app transfer to a phone number.

I would like to know if this could be a crucial lead to tracking down the thieves. I have not done such transfer before but i understand this is very much possible.

Anyone who can throw more light on how this works and if it can help track down the person the funds was sent to should pls explain.

NB: For the thieves that performed this act, it is a matter of when you are caught not if.
Re: Thieves Uses Victims Phone App To Transfer Money !!! by Delonn(m): 3:51am On Feb 08, 2019
Crime everywhere.
Re: Thieves Uses Victims Phone App To Transfer Money !!! by condomuser: 1:41pm On Feb 08, 2019
it is really bad.

Delonn:
Crime everywhere.

(1) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Illustrious Slayqueen Seen Fighting On the street Of Napoly / OAP accused soldiers of brutalizing Jos residents celebrating election victory / BREAKING: Ifeanyi Azota And Others Sentenced To 9 Years Jail Term In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.