Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,714 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

New Cancer Center At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. #NEXTLEVEL. PICS. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / New Cancer Center At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. #NEXTLEVEL. PICS. (24238 Views)

Kunle Odunsi Named New Director Of University Of Chicago Cancer Center / Governor Ganduje Inspects Kano Cancer Center Ongoing Construction / Entrance Of Lagos University Teaching Hospital Will Shock You (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Cancer Center At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. #NEXTLEVEL. PICS. by Nobody: 6:52am On Feb 08, 2019
nho4:

Because you Igbo's are fake and dubious...you value money more than human lives.

You Igbo's have made it almost impossible for Nigerians to enjoy the value for their money because our markets have been flooded with fake and substandard goods selling at the same price as the original.

You Igbo's are betrayals because you guys are the reason why Chinese companies are busy exporting substandard goods to Nigeria, all because you told them to do so.

Most patients spend huge sums of money on drugs and yet no healing in sight all because you guys are behind fake drugs in Nigeria...

You all will suffer for these atrocities...

I read the first line but couldn't proceed. Desist from the form of hate against the Igbo. It won't help you an inch.

4 Likes

Re: New Cancer Center At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. #NEXTLEVEL. PICS. by Sholaco: 6:54am On Feb 08, 2019
I just hope they will maintain the facilities to last long for them....Nigerian lack maintenance culture due to their laziness
Re: New Cancer Center At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. #NEXTLEVEL. PICS. by Gforce2019: 6:56am On Feb 08, 2019
policy12:

Why Lagos? This Lagos....That Lagos.

Why not Enugu?

Is Enugu state in Nigeria map, I thought it's part of cameroun or Biafra.

Don't tell your people to vote for buhari so that they will experience next level in buhari 2 term administration...

1 Like

Re: New Cancer Center At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. #NEXTLEVEL. PICS. by Thegamingorca(m): 7:03am On Feb 08, 2019
slimfit1:

All is packaging my brother only for eyes to see ears to hear come back next week it is not working, the people who need it won't have access to it.

Healthcare is not cheap

2 Likes

Re: New Cancer Center At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. #NEXTLEVEL. PICS. by Ruddyman(m): 7:04am On Feb 08, 2019
looks good
Re: New Cancer Center At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. #NEXTLEVEL. PICS. by NdiaraIGBO: 7:05am On Feb 08, 2019
Re: New Cancer Center At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. #NEXTLEVEL. PICS. by NdiaraIGBO: 7:06am On Feb 08, 2019
able1993:
That is interesting and impressive, we just don't know how long it would take before they spoil it....

Do you want to get motivated about life or you need some form of inspiration, advice or want to take decisive decisions about life, do you also want to learn about the contemporary great men and how they made it, business and academic strategies to succeed, then visit www.motivate.com.ng

Please sir, who is they?
Re: New Cancer Center At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. #NEXTLEVEL. PICS. by Gforce2019: 7:07am On Feb 08, 2019
CoolSmithz:

For your age propaganda and deceit shouldn't be your fore front objective but who am I to stop your delusion..

I bet you don't even know the specific location of that building in LUTH neither do you know when this project was started.

Let me educate you a little bit, your reverse Messiah Bihari does not even have a clue this project exists,
As a matter of fact, this project was started way back in Jonathan's era , fully paid for

Anyways, it's not today you people started taking glory of projects executed by the previous administration

You are foolishly fool. This is 21st century you better deliver yourself from all this foolish comments you always post on nairaland platform..

You said this project started during GEJ administration, the dasuki allocations that was shared among PDP apologists could have finished various projects in the country without hassle...
Re: New Cancer Center At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. #NEXTLEVEL. PICS. by SoNature(m): 7:07am On Feb 08, 2019
nho4:

Because you Igbo's are fake and dubious...you value money more than human lives.

You Igbo's have made it almost impossible for Nigerians to enjoy the value for their money because our markets have been flooded with fake and substandard goods selling at the same price as the original.

You Igbo's are betrayals because you guys are the reason why Chinese companies are busy exporting substandard goods to Nigeria, all because you told them to do so.

Most patients spend huge sums of money on drugs and yet no healing in sight all because you guys are behind fake drugs in Nigeria...

Aturu!

But when the same Igbos demand that they want their own country, your useless government will use the military to attack them.
Useless country with senseless citizens!
Shithole is an understatement for this hell of a country!
Re: New Cancer Center At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. #NEXTLEVEL. PICS. by theeventpeople: 7:08am On Feb 08, 2019
The manner at which we exalt projects is something else. Do you know how much is budgeted annually for medicals? Have you asked what really happens to this money? Do you know how many of this we would have had if these politicians are really being at least 50% honest? Goto some very close neighborhood in Lagos and you will cry at the level of poverty in this country. Simple as educational system is nothing and I cry to see how much is used for election campaigns and yet ASUU is still on strike and yet nobody sees this as a problem. Are we bewitched or something in this country that we can just start seeing the obvious falt in the government? That is why someone will come here and still be doing a campaign for a political party that they have no idea about. No achievable plans .. Nothing and we run after it. Nigerians, when are we gonna stop all this?

1 Like

Re: New Cancer Center At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. #NEXTLEVEL. PICS. by porshie(f): 7:08am On Feb 08, 2019
nho4:

another pained ass

*sighs*

2 Likes

Re: New Cancer Center At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. #NEXTLEVEL. PICS. by kolaaderin: 7:12am On Feb 08, 2019
CoolSmithz:

For your age propaganda and deceit shouldn't be your fore front objective but who am I to stop your delusion..

I bet you don't even know the specific location of that building in LUTH neither do you know when this project was started.

Let me educate you a little bit, your reverse Messiah Bihari does not even have a clue this project exists,
As a matter of fact, this project was started way back in Jonathan's era , fully paid for

Anyways, it's not today you people started taking glory of projects executed by the previous administration
The joke is on you, why is it that every project was paid for and 6years the Buffon could not commission a single one for election campaign in 2015. Because he never paid for any, he only played politics of diagram on paper lunching of projects they will never construct just to embezzle the money.
Re: New Cancer Center At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. #NEXTLEVEL. PICS. by udomoh(m): 7:13am On Feb 08, 2019
This is a very very commendable move by the federal government. We need more of this across the country to make access to cancer treatment easy
Re: New Cancer Center At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. #NEXTLEVEL. PICS. by dante0147: 7:14am On Feb 08, 2019
Some people are just posting next level like when has a state owned business now concerns the FG.
Re: New Cancer Center At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. #NEXTLEVEL. PICS. by naijapikin04(m): 7:18am On Feb 08, 2019
If you know when this have been budgeted for before now, you won't shout nonsense next level of hunger and failure
Re: New Cancer Center At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. #NEXTLEVEL. PICS. by eaglez(m): 7:19am On Feb 08, 2019
Tittos:
That cancer center was donated by mtn. When you lie, use style. BTW. There are only two doctors operating in that whole center and one of them is old and hardly comes to work.
Bro take it easy now, y spread this fake news about two doctors being on ground and who told you one or any of them is old, if its prof Ajekigbe, the renowned oncologist has retired, the HOD DR. Habeeb is a young man that can be accessed any time any day, or should we mention the irk of Dr. Alabi(female consultant), Dr. Alabi( male consultant),Dr. Alegi, Dr. Adeniji, Dr. popoola,Dr. Okoro,Dr. Ajei. The only thing you can tell me and i will believe you is that the doctors need more hands as the population of patients is far more than the number of Doctors.

2 Likes

Re: New Cancer Center At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. #NEXTLEVEL. PICS. by supereagle(m): 7:20am On Feb 08, 2019
Woe unto the people that will take Nigeria back to the locust years of looting and cornering Nigeria funds to Private pockets.

2 Likes

Re: New Cancer Center At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. #NEXTLEVEL. PICS. by authenticman(m): 7:21am On Feb 08, 2019
Nice and encouraging, more of it needed
Re: New Cancer Center At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. #NEXTLEVEL. PICS. by Lordsinger(m): 7:21am On Feb 08, 2019
Hey!!!
Do you know what SON does?
nho4:

Re: New Cancer Center At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. #NEXTLEVEL. PICS. by ahamonyeka(m): 7:22am On Feb 08, 2019
No be there a lady in my street died last week?
Re: New Cancer Center At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. #NEXTLEVEL. PICS. by asdfjklhaha(f): 7:22am On Feb 08, 2019
policy12:
Why Lagos? This Lagos....That Lagos.

Why not Enugu?
or abakaliki

1 Like

Re: New Cancer Center At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. #NEXTLEVEL. PICS. by Ade3000yrs(m): 7:29am On Feb 08, 2019
is this a walk into heaven or walk in & walk out with your cancer cured expedition?
Re: New Cancer Center At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. #NEXTLEVEL. PICS. by obailala(m): 7:29am On Feb 08, 2019
dante0147:
Some people are just posting next level like when has a state owned business now concerns the FG.
On this same thread about cancer cantre, some are bragging about it being an achievement of APC/PMB, some are saying no it was built by MTN, some say it was conceived, fully paid for and started by GEJ over 4 years ago, and now this gentleman claims it belongs to a state govt (apparently a state govt left the state hospitals and decided to equip a federal one). Oh lest I forget, I dude even claimed the place has just 2 doctors, of which one is even too old to come to work. grin

Nigerian political discussions can indeed be amusing at election times like this.
Re: New Cancer Center At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. #NEXTLEVEL. PICS. by kolaaderin: 7:30am On Feb 08, 2019
jakeporeshenko:

What kind of dumb ugly lie is this
For anyone interested in the truth.

“The new Cancer Center at the Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH)
is ready. A US$11m @AsoRock Investment, implemented by @nsia_nigeria: Linear Accelerators; Brachytherapy machine, CT simulator, etc.

As part of this healthcare infrastructure upgrade, Umuahia & Kano are getting Medical Diagnostics Centers. Each one is a $5m Investment by @AsoRock, also being implemented by @nsia_nigeria

These investments were announced in March 2018: nsia.com.ng/~nsia/sites/de…”
Buhari has done way better in less than 4 years to the whole 16 years of PDP combined. He in all honesty deserves a second term. My vote for him is undisputable.
Re: New Cancer Center At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. #NEXTLEVEL. PICS. by bellazz(m): 7:33am On Feb 08, 2019
Tittos:
That cancer center was donated by mtn. When you lie, use style. BTW. There are only two doctors operating in that whole center and one of them is old and hardly comes to work.

Actually done by this administration.....
Re: New Cancer Center At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. #NEXTLEVEL. PICS. by Zeinymira(f): 7:36am On Feb 08, 2019
I have always wanted to practice oncology Nursing. I hope Lagos will have the course very soon

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bad Condition Of Health Clinic In Ipokia LGA In Ogun (Photos) / Meningitis Outbreak; Here’s How To Prevent Spread Of The Contagious Disease / Fire Accident At Igbologun Sea, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.